Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 39 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 38 39
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
That Muddy girl is a JOKE---painted mine!!!!!
Got a bushnell 16x32 binoc $7 and some kind of laser sighting system from AXEON for $19--don't know what it'll do but it was too good too pass
https://vimeo.com/236130609
Just watched this on the AXEON laser and it seems to work pretty well--gotta try it!!!

Last edited by savage2400; 09/01/18.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Went on Brickseek and saw where saw where a Walmart about an hour and 15 minutes north of me had a 10-22 stainless breakdown at a clearance price of $169, half off the regular $338. So, I now have another one. Some fellow ahead of me had snagged a synthetic blued one for $124, and I got the last gun that was on clearance.

While I paying for the rifle, a man was wanting a pair of binos, and the other clerk went to the case and said he had these on clearance......Nikon Monarch 3 10x42's, regular price $228, clearance at $59. The man instead bought a pair of Bushnells, that were $49.95.....regular price. I'm glad he did, because I left the store with the Nikons.

I hope this clearance crap is about over.

Cratchetts are gonna have a shltty chrimmus cause of you.

😩😩😩

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I found a couple of take downs through brickseek but they are listed at full price at the store that has them in stock, a couple of stores that dont have them in stock have them marked at the 169.00.

Will they scan at the sale price at the walmart that has them in stock?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Went on Brickseek and saw where saw where a Walmart about an hour and 15 minutes north of me had a 10-22 stainless breakdown at a clearance price of $169, half off the regular $338. So, I now have another one. Some fellow ahead of me had snagged a synthetic blued one for $124, and I got the last gun that was on clearance.

While I paying for the rifle, a man was wanting a pair of binos, and the other clerk went to the case and said he had these on clearance......Nikon Monarch 3 10x42's, regular price $228, clearance at $59. The man instead bought a pair of Bushnells, that were $49.95.....regular price. I'm glad he did, because I left the store with the Nikons.

James, what might the SKU be for that stainless 10/22 TD?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just put down the Brick Seek! and SLOWLY,,,, back away,,,
ROFL!

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
For those lucky enough to have these in stock near by.

You can thank me later...........click on this brickseek link and enter your local Zip Code, then Hit the "Search Inventory" button, to see if any come up at $59 near you.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=26964026

At $59 they are in the "unbelievable" category.

Here is "midwayusa.com" pricing on this............

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...ay-target-thrower-with-two-wheeled-frame

Last edited by screaminweasil; 09/01/18.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by screaminweasil

You can thank me later.

Sum Ting Rong with your link there weasel.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You can thank me later.

Which one? They both work for me.

The "brickseek" link needs you to enter your own zip code and hit "search inventory" button.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I found a couple of take downs through brickseek but they are listed at full price at the store that has them in stock, a couple of stores that dont have them in stock have them marked at the 169.00.

No.

They scan at what Brickseek shows. Doesn't make any sense in many cases. I have two Walmarts 40 miles apart near me and one has had certain items on clearance, while the other one hasn't.

I even scanned the items with my cell phone using the Walmart App to ensure that they really weren't clearanced.

Weird phenomenon, but we are talking about Walmart here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You can thank me later.

The "brickseek" link needs you to enter your own zip code and hit "search inventory" button.

when I click on your link it gives me'

Champion Wheelybird Electronic Trap

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No.

They scan at what Brickseek shows. Doesn't make any sense in many cases. I have two Walmarts 40 miles apart near me and one has had certain items on clearance, while the other one hasn't.

I even scanned the items with my cell phone using the Walmart App to ensure that they really weren't clearanced.

Weird phenomenon, but we are talking about Walmart here.

Damn!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You can thank me later.

Yep, and if anyone is interested in getting a $300 electronic clay bird thrower for $59 on clearance, they can click my link and enter there Zip code to search if any are around there area.

Just thought some would be interested in getting a $300 clay bird thrower for $59.

Not exactly a "gun closeout", but wasn't interested in starting a fresh thread on a clay bird chucker.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Those $59 Monarch binos might be the best deal I've ever gotten on hunting gear. It just might be possible to go broke while spending money. Ive racked up on all kinds of stuff and it all started with the $249 Weatherby.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You can thank me later.

Yep, and if anyone is interested in getting a $300 electronic clay bird thrower for $59 on clearance, they can click my link and enter there Zip code to search if any are around there area.

Just thought some would be interested in getting a $300 clay bird thrower for $59.

Not exactly a "gun closeout", but wasn't interested in starting a fresh thread on a clay bird chucker.

It shows $247 for it here, I thought maybe it was the Nikon Binocs.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

James, what might the SKU be for that stainless 10/22 TD?

sku 36931210

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Per BrickSeeker: Eleven Walmart stores within 60 +/- miles of me each show "Limited Stock" on the clay pigeon thrower. Only one store out of the eleven has it clearance priced @ $59, all the other Wamart locations are priced @ $247.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by joken2

Per BrickSeeker: Eleven Walmart stores within 60 +/- miles of me each show "Limited Stock" on the clay pigeon thrower. Only one store out of the eleven has it clearance priced @ $59, all the other Wamart locations are priced @ $247.

Yeah, my local store is $247 as well. Bummer.

A store 90 miles away had two of them in stock for $59 several hours ago. I see now that they are "out of stock."

I've got a store 50 miles away with it showing "o limited stock", but I'm not driving over there.

So, unless my local store drops the price (which they probably won't)...........I'll be missing out, which is a bummer, because I could use one of these in a bad way. My 3 year old Britt would thank me for improving my aim.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by joken2

Yeah, my local store is $247 as well. Bummer.

A store 90 miles away had two of them in stock for $59 several hours ago. I see now that they are "out of stock."

I've got a store 50 miles away with it showing "o limited stock", but I'm not driving over there.

So, unless my local store drops the price (which they probably won't)...........I'll be missing out, which is a bummer, because I could use one of these in a bad way. My 3 year old Britt would thank me for improving my aim.

Most of the things I've checked out for Walmart clearance priced items on both BrickSeeker and Dexter inventory checker websites have been like that on prices. If any, one maybe two stores at most will show the item at the clearance price and all the rest will show the regular every day store price regardless if it shows 'out of stock', 'limited stock' or 'in stock'.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I started picking up Federal Blue Box for $11.97 with a $5 rebate but not all stores are marking them down yet. The store where I picked up the Weatherby's has not started to clearance any other gun models because the sporting goods manager is on vacation so I will have to watch that store carefully. The is a long list of clearance items on brickseek and dexterclearance but many of the stores have not even started the ammo clearance many other states have.I think all the laptops going on clearance are being hid by employee's even when they say they are in stock.

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by RandyR
I started picking up Federal Blue Box for $11.97 with a $5 rebate but not all stores are marking them down yet. The store where I picked up the Weatherby's has not started to clearance any other gun models because the sporting goods manager is on vacation so I will have to watch that store carefully. The is a long list of clearance items on brickseek and dexterclearance but many of the stores have not even started the ammo clearance many other states have.I think all the laptops going on clearance are being hid by employee's even when they say they are in stock.

You never know. Other Walmart stores may mark down some or all the same items to the posted clearance prices later on. I wouldn't bet on it though.

One local Walmart is showing "Limited Stock" of the little portable 800 watt 2 stroke generator clearance priced @ $25 while a half-dozen other locations are showing 2 - 3 or more "In Stock" but priced still at $97 (+/-) every day price.. I counted 4 in stock out on a shelve in a Walmart this past afternoon, all regular priced.

Page 23 of 39 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 38 39

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 160user, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 25 invisible), 1,852 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,368
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.