Hop To
Page 60 of 2,269 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 2268 2269
Whip #13110847 09/06/18
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Did anyone watch Lindsey Graham question Kavanaugh? I’m not going to link it, you can find it if you want, though strangely lots of the links are dead so you’ll have to look a little harder than you might think. Anyway to summarize:

Graham walked Kavanaugh through his personal recollections of 9/11 as a member of the Bush Administration. Then, Graham walked him through the war on terrorism and got him to admit that we are still in a technical state of war. Then Graham and Kavanaugh went through the rights of American citizens in criminal cases both here and abroad. And then finally, they finished up with a discussion that American Citizens who commit TREASON can be tried in MILITARY TRIBUNALS.

A very strange line of questioning and relevant to this thread because Q has been saying this for months. As I said, it is also a little strange in that lots of websites link to a YouTube video showing that exact exchange, that video has been disabled.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Thats exactly what i got out of Grahams questions and the respondents responses.

3D chess.

Kav will be confirmed and then when he rules in favor of Mil Tribunals it can be shown this has been discussed and approved by the majority of the Senate.

MAGA

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Did anyone watch Lindsey Graham question Kavanaugh? I’m not going to link it, you can find it if you want, though strangely lots of the links are dead so you’ll have to look a little harder than you might think. Anyway to summarize:

Graham walked Kavanaugh through his personal recollections of 9/11 as a member of the Bush Administration. Then, Graham walked him through the war on terrorism and got him to admit that we are still in a technical state of war. Then Graham and Kavanaugh went through the rights of American citizens in criminal cases both here and abroad. And then finally, they finished up with a discussion that American Citizens who commit TREASON can be tried in MILITARY TRIBUNALS.

A very strange line of questioning and relevant to this thread because Q has been saying this for months. As I said, it is also a little strange in that lots of websites link to a YouTube video showing that exact exchange, that video has been disabled.

I seen that too JoeBob.
and then later Trump tweets one word..............Treasons.

K22 #13110968 09/06/18
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
More involving Mattia, Kelly, Graham, and Huma at McCain’s funeral. Miss Lindsey appears to poop her pants a little when she sees Kelly eyeing her.

[video:youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SKGdLSVYLWQ[/video]

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/06/18.
Whip #13110978 09/06/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Whip #13111287 09/06/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
That was not a discussion of citizens collaborating domestically with the enemy and being labelled as enemy combatants.

I hear a discussion about American citizens collaborating with the enemy overseas....Nazi, Paris, Afghanistan.

..."your Constitutional rights follow you were ever you GO"

If im here, I havent gone anywhere for my Constitutional rights protection to be at issue ( ...said the '16 election seditious conspirators)

They mention that military law and civilian law is indeed different, Trumps EO promises theyll work together. Weve acknowledged this.

And that collaborating citizens can indeed be tried by tribunals, but make no reference to domestic crimes. Its citizens OVERSEAS, turning on America.

The newest precedent set in 17 was the first American citizen ISIS combatant brought back, tried and convincted in FEDERAL court, got 20 years. They have another, will be the second. Dont know where hell be tried, tribunal or Federal.

I dont hear domestic crimes commited by citizens collaborating with the enemy at all in there.

But Im also not absolving the Clinton Foundation from the harm done, and ill gotten gains they've amassed via their INTERNATIONAL business practices. They may be a target under Trumps new Acts of war EO.
When he took office, he asked us for suggestions of what we wanted done, I suggested he shut it down and liquidate the proceeds to Benghazi widows, among others. Im doubting the Tribunals, if prosecuted at all.
No former President is usually gone after. THAT would be UNPRECEDENTED.
If You sweep up Hillary under THIS particular EO the specifically says American Citizens, rather than the election sedition crimes and destruction of federal investigation evidence, you gotta sweep up Bill too.

And Trumps EO makes no reference to trial punishment for business "collaborators". It references that this will be stopped, and they will not benefit from the gains made by these businesses.

This is a swirling gray matter of just how the CF intl business practices may be seen as an act of War as Trump has indicated, done internationally, supporting Americas enemies, so perhaps she can be designated as an "enemy combatant", nullifying her Constitutional rights, and tried via Military Tribunal.

But its a larger stretch applying those criteria concerning subverting the Constitution and the election process of which shes guilty, and for which we want her in an orange jumpsuit. Trump and Graham dont reference domestic American citizen crimes against the Constitution, where we are all looking to apply Trumps new EOs.

Her unsecure server would be an example of DOMESTIC crime, aiding the enemy, treasonous behavior, so labelled "enemy combatant" and tried by military tribunal.
But Ive yet to read or hear using these new EOs for domestic crime such as that. Its all citizens turning on America overseas.
Holy crap ,there are so many and varied crimes by her theres an example to fit every scenario sick frown

I can find little in searching for the Nazi collaborators. There was an attack by six naturalized american citizens who were living in Germany, and came from there, and were executed. Best I can do.

Operation Pastorius

https://www.history.com/news/5-attacks-on-u-s-soil-during-world-war-ii

Last edited by WillARights; 09/06/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Whip #13111346 09/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13111381 09/06/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

...sounds more like plans to send illegal immigrants and family there, than house here, rather than having hundreds of american citizen "enemy combatants" (seditious conspirators) sent there.

There arent that many to start with. But there are hundreds of law breaking illegals needing space.

But "wants to" and "sent for study" is not money spent.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
More involving Mattia, Kelly, Graham, and Huma at McCain’s funeral. Miss Lindsey appears to poop her pants a little when she sees Kelly eyeing her.

[video:youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SKGdLSVYLWQ[/video]

Ouch! Feelin the heat.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #13111560 09/06/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Whip
I've got brain fry going on...especially after reading Neon's lengthy article...and a bottle of wine. Bonus in getting rid of wife...more red wine for me:) I'll leave you guys for the night to figure it all out...or not. Will, you seem to have a pretty good grasp on the legalese of the UCMJ. Sorry to say, I hope you're wrong, for purely selfish and MAGA reasons. Hope you understand.

Night all.

Sedious Conspirators punished publicly.

Not just an airing of mounds of sensationalistic law breaking dirty laundry, like all the Congressional hearings, Where Congress then abdicates all authority to suggest punishment and walks away and "leaves it up to the voters To decide", and the thoroughly corrupt DOJ dawgs nap on the Capitol steps, rather than breakin the chain, and chewin azz.

Ive heard this mentioned here before: Well when will we decide elections arent going to solve the issues?

(...gimmie my pellet.)

[Linked Image]upload pictures online

IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by WillARights

72 Virgins?

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Whip #13111937 09/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, the only recourse for remedial action when the fbi and doj will not act is revolution? Hummm. I wonder why Trump hasnt figured that out.

Why hasnt someone been smart enough to tell him he may as well just hang it up and go home?

He's busting his ass for nothing.

Q is a genius to be able to dream up all this stuff. I guess hes just doing it for movie rights.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/06/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13112011 09/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump has said, re Hillbiotch, 'lets see if she gets away with it', right?

I dont think T is blowing smoke. In fact, i think Trump is preparing to dump on her and clueing the folks in beforehand. I dont think Trump was joking in the election debate when he said if he were the chief exec she would be in jail. I think he was being quite frank with her and us.

I figure its like 99.98% certain Zero has given secret pardons to her and him, sally yates, comey, strzock, mccabe, and even etc.

So, how would Trump be able to stick any of them?

Well, presidential pardons dont cover the crime of treason.

Now, who in hell would ever think a treason charge would have a snowflakes chance in hell in a US court? It would take decades to play out.

Does anyone think Trump doesnt know that?

So, if Trump knows that, why would he say anything stupid enough to get his followers hopes up as he did?

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Just read this:

Could be whats planned in Gitmo.

"Because under Flores children cannot be kept in criminal custody with their parents or held for an extended period in immigration detention, the administration has limited options when dealing with families.

The government operates three family detention centers that can hold a total of about 3,000 people, and they are at or near capacity. Homeland Security and the Pentagon have been working to line up as many as 12,000 beds for family members at Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas. Another request for up to 20,000 beds for youngsters who arrive without parents is also pending."

https://www.mail.com/news/politics/...in-migrant-famil.html#.7518-stage-mmm1-1

Whip #13112028 09/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I suppose we shall see. That does sound like a distinct possibility. I suppose it could also be used for alien MS-13 members.

Problem is, all will be for naught if the next D pres is able to reinstitute the same type of nwo deep state swampers as Zero did.

I think Trump has something more in mind and i think the Lord has selected him for the task.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13112045 09/06/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Trump, gamesmanship educated, and knowledgeable about moves of feint, could just be making moves to unnerve the seditious criminals, and perhaps get them to incriminate themselves for fear that he IS or PLANS to do just what we need him to do, and send them up.

He spent decades in their presence and observing how their criminal ops do things.
The things he says on the tweeter could be made just to spur us to action. He knows were a representative gov.

I dont have any answers, Jag. Just know the "...long train of abuses" history, and their usual outcomes. Were way past a single instance of it.

If this Q is nothing more than reverse psyops to keep us placated and on the couch rather than a show of numbers at somebodies office making our desires concerning the conspirators known, we are going to look like goats.

Trump propbably felt he could easily outwit and right some of these politicians wrongs, and keep Constituitonal America alive, so he has my admiration.

Whip #13112183 09/06/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is this video a hoax? At the very least the evidence put forth is scant. Link was pulled from the Great Awakening on Reddit, they all think it's fake.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
LOL Holy chit.

That look Mattis gave that limp-wrister.

Can someone get this to work?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WillARights
Trump, gamesmanship educated, and knowledgeable about moves of feint, could just be making moves to unnerve the seditious criminals, and perhaps get them to incriminate themselves for fear that he IS or PLANS to do just what we need him to do, and send them up.

He spent decades in their presence and observing how their criminal ops do things.
The things he says on the tweeter could be made just to spur us to action. He knows were a representative gov.

I dont have any answers, Jag. Just know the "...long train of abuses" history, and their usual outcomes. Were way past a single instance of it.

If this Q is nothing more than reverse psyops to keep us placated and on the couch rather than a show of numbers at somebodies office making our desires concerning the conspirators known, we are going to look like goats.

Trump propbably felt he could easily outwit and right some of these politicians wrongs, and keep Constituitonal America alive, so he has my admiration.

He couldnt have been stupid enough to think he would survive that without assurances from mil intel.

Trump would also have to be working in collision with the LARP.

Was Trump and Pence joshing someone when they took their waterbottles off the table in unison?

Was Trump joking when he mentioned Russia finding Hilkarys 33,000 lost emails, or when he spoke of a moment of reckoning, or when he talked of a calm before the storm for Q to make hay with?

I dont think so.

He talked about draining the swamp before his election along with other things. Hes done most of the other things except build the wall.

Getting rid of a few commies isnt draining the swamp. It wouldnt be a moment of reckoninig. It wouldnt lead to a storm.

The storm is upon us.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/grand-jury-investigate-fired-andrew-mccabe-report

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13112491 09/06/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha, K22 and Whip, Trump has someone watching the fire.

I have said on the fire, radio and friends what he just said. The left raised hell over him slapping lil Kim around but then chastized him for not slapping Putin around. Unreal. It was like dejavue all over again. I have been the only one i have heard to make that point. I wonder what sucker took credit for making that connection.

Doesnt matter, i hope he keeps hammering the stupidity of the left with it.

PTL for Trump.

God bless Trump and America.

PTL for MAGA.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 60 of 2,269 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

219 members (16penny, 14idaho, 308xray, 2ndwind, 35WhelenNut, 33 invisible), 1,906 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,613
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.