Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 39 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 38 39
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
I could get one of those pools and stock it with tilapia. Then build myself a chicken coop over it, let the tilapia eat the chicken crap. Like they do in china, where all that frozen walmart tilapia comes from.

That would be awesome!!!!

[bleep] fish with
Egg drop soup for dinner one day

Chicken the next.

Them Chinese are good at multi tasking with animals

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You would smoke peyote if you had a religious exemption.

Experience the meltdown like Beavis in the desert

Lol

That would be cool paying no taxes.
Like people on welfare as a way of life who vote for democrats
And they don't have to pass a Pizz either to get all the free chyt

But the working white man paying taxes for That chyt .
Has to pass Pizz test to get hired and stay hired alot of times.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Why so much hate?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by renegade50
I could get one of those pools and stock it with tilapia. Then build myself a chicken coop over it, let the tilapia eat the chicken crap. Like they do in china, where all that frozen walmart tilapia comes from.

That would be awesome!!!!

[bleep] fish with
Egg drop soup for dinner one day

Chicken the next.

Them Chinese are good at multi tasking with animals

My new Party Chairman 3 binocs are MADE IN CHINA....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Why so much hate?

Ask me April 15 2019.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yesterday stopped by one and took a look around...brick says 2 of those Beeman silver kodiaks are here...very polite young man with his yes sirs found them in the back in the corner on a pallet ....then 2 waves and 1 supertool ...nothing much else but a butt load of winchester 410s 3" 7s and 12s 2 3/4s 6s for $4 and $3 a box respectfully.....today, one by my neck of the woods that had no price decrease until today apparently, found 1 Leopold acadia, (young girl was very nice) 3 revs, 1 buck mesa, 3 Gerber 1 flips, 2 Gerber sharkbellys, 2 bucks 715s, 2 sogs, 1 Kershaw, and a couple Camillus titaniums. ...note, all of the knives were on the clearance Isle and not in the sporting goods....all were $7 and $4 except the mesa was $11

Also, some truck tires are marked down too. Like $55 a tire for dexteros....

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
...and don't forget the generators, trolling motors and marine batteries!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
A buddy was out of town working and brickseek showed 11 pairs of the nikon binoculars for $59 and 3 of the Beeman air rifles for $25 in stock. He said the woman that helped him couldn't find any of either one. He said she did look and tried, but nothing. Said they would take his name and number and have the manager call when they get in. Oh well!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
They got tons of money

Think of the money they save just by not installing shutters and gutters on their $300,000 homes. Or the license plates they dont have to buy

And taxes they don't pay into the man cause of some b.s. religious exemption chyt

Let alone tons of unreported income in hard cash in their informal community banking and holding system.

All in the name of God as a pretext....

But in the name of money anything goes....

Renegade, I'm the last person that will take up for the Amish/Mennonites, because I wished they'd never moved into this area. Their need for land has jacked the land prices way up, and any hopes I had of buying more land went out the door when they started moving in and buying everything up. Plus, even though they're good neighbors for the most part, and have done a lot of good things for the area, I was perfectly content with the way it was before they got here.

BUT.......they do pay taxes, everything except Social Security, and they have to sign an exemption for that. Now, having said that, they do have ways of avoiding certain things, but so do a lot of other people. They run a lot of stuff through as farm exempt, which it shouldn't be, but so do others. I delivered their mail for a long time, and I saw that they paid income tax, and some of them paid a lot too.

I was always led to believe that the "Church" owned a lot of property and therefore beat the tax system, but I have never seen any proof of that. On the other hand, the Catholic Church is one of the wealthiest institutions there is.

Last edited by JamesJr; 09/09/18.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I managed to snag a few of these trail cams, but I wanted more. Ill be damned though, ever store around here that still shows stock cant find em.

Bushnell Trophy Cam 16MP

You guys seein any in your areas?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Two things I learned while on a quest to buy these clearance items.........

I asked one of the sporting goods clerk if they could hold an item until I got there, and he said no. He said that he could lose his job if the store caught him doing that. Now, you can't tell me that it doesn't happen, because I'll guarantee you that it does. I went after several items that brickseek showed as being low stock, meaning there was one at the store......and in every case except one, that proved to be true, as I bought the item. The one case was the scope I was after in Paris TN, and that night, it showed up as being sold out. I'm positive it was being held for someone, so that proved to me that some employees didn't get the message that they weren't supposed to hold items.

Also, not every store had items on clearance, or if they did, didn't have them marked as low as other stores. One Walmart had a number of the Nikon scopes that were marked clearance, $357 instead of $397. I asked the clerk to scan them, and he did, at $357. I told him I'd bought them for $99, and he said that his store had failed to make budget, and couldn't drop prices below a certain point. I asked him about the Vanguards that were $249, and he said $349 was low as they'd dropped theirs, but they had sold out at that price.

Who knows what was really the real story here, as you have good people that work at Wallyword, and you have chitty ones that will lie to your face.

W
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by pahick
You guys are late to the show with most of the stuff. Long running thread on ar15 com has a pretty good list of all the discounts on the 1st page. Unless you find some out of the way store that still has it, its probably gone until they run another big one in february.

Youre right.

All these retired do-nothin people and mr mom type dudes have swooped in like buzzards and picked everything clean. Been making hard for me to pick up a small deal here and there.

People like jamesjr. He drives 300 miles just have some rolls throwed at him and sweeps up bargains along the way.

MMMM. Lambert’s cafe. Home of the throwed roll. It is worth the drive. We go to the one in ozark,mo.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
One Walmart had a number of the Nikon scopes that were marked clearance, $357 instead of $397. I asked the clerk to scan them, and he did, at $357.

If he scanned them with the handheld, it might not have been updated. Scan at the register. If its still showing no discount you lost nothing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are those Axis stocks really that schitty? Like I said before, theres no more Weatherbys around, hell even the Axis are gone, except for those Muddy Girl youths. Theres 6 or 7. I hate to let them go for $199. Worth it??

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mossberg 835 Mossy Oak dropped this morning to $199 around me.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=21692520

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Still $394 here.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

At the Walmart we shop at most often it's fairly common for there not be anyone working in the sporting goods department at all. About the only time is usually when they're putting up stock. Can be a lengthy wait just to get any store associate to show up, let alone one with keys to locked merchandise and also allowed and knows how to sell firearms and ammo.. A wait of anywhere from 10 - 20 minutes isn't unusual. Paging for assistance multiple times is almost the norm.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by JamesJr

Still $394 here.

BrickSeek shows ten of eleven stores with, "Limited stock' and one as, "Out of stock"around my area. The ten Walmarts with, "Limited stock" are all priced $394, the one "Out of stock" store is/was the only one showing as clearance priced at $199.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Scored a $5 orbital sander, a 20v Black and Decker lithium drill for $7 a sling for $1 and a 2 pack of circular saw blades for $2.50 this week. I think I'm done unless they cut the remaining Weatherbys in half again, which will be impossible to resist even with a full safe already.

Be sure to check your local Lowes too, they are clearing out a bunch of stuff at 75% off.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
There aint a Weatherby for 300 miles around me...lol. Did find a bunch of those Muddy Girl Axis 243s. No nieces though for Christmas presents.

Paint them!

Page 34 of 39 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 38 39

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

494 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 6,653 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,827
Posts18,537,004
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.