Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 65 of 2,269 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 2268 2269
K22 #13126967 09/13/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From one of the sub Reddits discussing the ban, it seems like the moderators on the GA violated Reddit's terms of service.

This is just one reason why the QAnon subs got banned.

On the 12th of August a user on 8Chan posted a vague and cryptic message linking a satirical twitter account to a "global network of baby eating demonic pedophiles". But this wasn't just any 8Chan user, radicalized reddit users consider this to be "drop" from "QAnon" a person they believe to a prophet.

This message exploded through the QAnon network on reddit, where the movement is primarily based. This 'message from Q' was by design an incendiary bomb that was to be widely disseminated to the “Q believers”. This directly lead to owner of the twitter account being targeted and receiving hundreds of threatening messages sent by Q followers.

If you think that QAnon has nothing to do with Reddit. Then you would be gravely mistaken. r/Greatawakening is of such importance to the “Q Movement” that they were directly referenced by “QAnon” in the most recent “drop”.

These subs are becoming more radicalized and more emboldened every day. They openly mark their harassment as “Q sent me”. This hysteria is escalating, and it won’t stop until someone is dead. QAnon is Pizzagate, and it is as every bit as hysterical, deranged and dangerous. The QAnon subreddits are extremist training grounds. They not only promote the radicalization of their users, but unapologetically incite them to commit violent acts. This incendiary bomb was heavily promoted on several subreddits.

The reddit QAnon platform on reddit resulted in the twitter user “S8n” receiving 200+ threats from enraged Q “cultists”. This harassment can be easily found on his twitter account.

We at the TMoR have confirmed that u/itss8n the owner of the @s8n twitter account that was targeted, and he personally reported the harassment to the moderators of the main QAnon subreddit r/GreatAwakening, but they refused to remove the offending post claiming there was "no evidence" of the user being harassed. Instead they deleted his posts begging them to remove their multiple stickied threads about him, even though he explicitly stated he was receiving threats. They then officially then encouraged further harassment, and also provided an article containing his personal details.

Let me repeat that: they shared his personal details – when they knew he was getting death threats from their own users.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.

Whip #13126997 09/13/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Steve4102...With what is going to come out in the next month, there will be no victory by the libtards. They will lose votes as the truth is known and good dems (I believe there are such a class of people) walk away from a party going to the extreme left. Total TDS libtards such as piddler will vote for commie criminals even when the truth is right in front of them, but as I stated before, they will soon become completely irrelevant. Hooah! WWG1WGA

That was my point.

We are running out of time to "do something".

There is only 54 days left till the Midterms and if nothing major happens before then, there is a strong possibility that the Democrats take back control.

Then what happens to the "plan"?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Squidge
From one of the sub Reddits discussing the ban, it seems like the moderators on the GA violated Reddit's terms of service.

On the 12th of August a user on 8Chan posted a vague and cryptic message linking a satirical twitter account to a "global network of baby eating demonic pedophiles". But this wasn't just any 8Chan user, radicalized reddit users consider this to be "drop" from "QAnon" a person they believe to a prophet.

This message exploded through the QAnon network on reddit, where the movement is primarily based. This 'message from Q' was by design an incendiary bomb that was to be widely disseminated to the “Q believers”. This directly lead to owner of the twitter account being targeted and receiving hundreds of threatening messages sent by Q followers.

If you think that QAnon has nothing to do with Reddit. Then you would be gravely mistaken. r/Greatawakening is of such importance to the “Q Movement” that they were directly referenced by “QAnon” in the most recent “drop”.

These subs are becoming more radicalized and more emboldened every day. They openly mark their harassment as “Q sent me”. This hysteria is escalating, and it won’t stop until someone is dead. QAnon is Pizzagate, and it is as every bit as hysterical, deranged and dangerous. The QAnon subreddits are extremist training grounds. They not only promote the radicalization of their users, but unapologetically incite them to commit violent acts. This incendiary bomb was heavily promoted on several subreddits.

The reddit QAnon platform on reddit resulted in the twitter user “S8n” receiving 200+ threats from enraged Q “cultists”. This harassment can be easily found on his twitter account.

We at the TMoR have confirmed that u/itss8n the owner of the @s8n twitter account that was targeted, and he personally reported the harassment to the moderators of the main QAnon subreddit r/GreatAwakening, but they refused to remove the offending post claiming there was "no evidence" of the user being harassed. Instead they deleted his posts begging them to remove their multiple stickied threads about him, even though he explicitly stated he was receiving threats. They then officially then encouraged further harassment, and also provided an article containing his personal details.

Let me repeat that: they shared his personal details – when they knew he was getting death threats from their own users.

Ask yourself, if this is true, what was the ultimate goal for doing it and who was the one that did it? Think it through. Use logic................not emotion.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Steve4102...With what is going to come out in the next month, there will be no victory by the libtards. They will lose votes as the truth is known and good dems (I believe there are such a class of people) walk away from a party going to the extreme left. Total TDS libtards such as piddler will vote for commie criminals even when the truth is right in front of them, but as I stated before, they will soon become completely irrelevant. Hooah! WWG1WGA

That was my point.

There is only 54 days left till the Midterms and if nothing major happens before then, there is a strong possibility that the Democrats take back control.

We dont need something big to happen before the midterms. The blue wave has turned red.
We dont need something big to happen before Kavanough. We need it after he is seated.

Someone isnt trusting the plan.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/13/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That was my point.

Plan ?, still waiting ?....come on, Plan ?....no

As the days pass by, more & more of Q's babble is falling to the way side. You're wasting time & energy waiting for Q's revelations to save the world, be proactive in a constructive manner.

IC B2

K22 #13127126 09/13/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22

Ask yourself, if this is true, what was the ultimate goal for doing it and who was the one that did it? Think it through. Use logic................not emotion.

I can see a small minority of GA subscribers making death threats against another redditor over unfounded accusations, I find it believable that the mods were aware of the threats and refused to remove the personal information of the person who was threatened from the sub reddit. Logically this is on the mods unless there is a reason to believe the mod team was infiltrated by outsiders wishing to take down the sub, I find that doubtful.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

That was my point.

We dont need something big to happen before the midterms. The blue wave has turned red.
We dont need something big to happen before Kavanough. We need it after he is seated.

Someone isnt trusting the plan.

I will repeat my question.

What is going to happen to "The Plan" if the Democrats take back control.

Do not forget, the democrats have the Media on their side, The Democrats have the dead on their side, the democrats have the illegals on their side, the Democrats have the fictitious and non-existent voter on their side, the Democrats have the Millennials on their side, the Democrats have the Dumb Ass Union members on their side, the Democrats have the Public Employees and teachers on their side and the democrats have the stupid on their side.

(Q) said that they "un-rigged" the voting machines in 2016. Are they planning to and will they be able to un-rig them in November?

Now that (Q) has shown their hand and admitted that the machines we un-rigged, what will the left do in November to stop (Q) from un-rigging?

I disagree, we do indeed NEED something Big to happen and happen soon. The left and the Media will have dozens of October surprises and we damn well better have some of our own.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13127154 09/13/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Q has recently said some things will be happening before Nov iirc.

I do expect the fisa warrants will be released unredacted and that will be big bad news for the commie pinkos.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13127164 09/13/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I trust the Trump Card.

Hope is what we have now.

Patience is hard but - it is a virtue.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13127177 09/13/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
We should excuse Zero. After all, he did get the ball rolling to a good economy-by leaving office. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

I can see a small minority of GA subscribers making death threats against another redditor over unfounded accusations, I find it believable that the mods were aware of the threats and refused to remove the personal information of the person who was threatened from the sub reddit. Logically this is on the mods unless there is a reason to believe the mod team was infiltrated by outsiders wishing to take down the sub, I find that doubtful.

What you are saying is very true. What is also true is there is a very heavy push on right now to censor in any way possible those who are revealing the evil entities that have been strangling us. I heard that reddit was infiltrated, can't prove it yet though.

Whip #13127337 09/13/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm with Gibby. But I am pretty damn impatient after 20+ years. But I trust POTUS. I wouldn't call myself virtuous though...:)

Voter fraud will not be an issue this November. Look back a few weeks and remember that POTUS focused on this issue. Just because we don't hear about it, does it mean it isn't happening? If they did it in 2016, how much more could they accomplish after holding the reins for the last 21 months?

Regarding the censorship/banning...why so much effort for a larp? People are righteously angry about pedophilia/child trafficking. Is it possible that this was done to provoke that anger and get perception further aligned with the Q followers being dangerous? FYI, I haven't looked into any of the info re:GA on Reddit. Not worth my time. I would be scared if a bunch of twitterites told me "Q sent me." NOT.

[Linked Image]

As for what can be done proactively, I am talking to all my friends/patients and asking them if they plan to vote (the MAGA sign in my office window generally keeps the libs out of my office) and asking them to contact their neighbors and make sure all are aware of the importance of the mid terms. Fence sitters get asked the question, "Are you happy about the direction the country is headed or would you rather return to the 8 years of Obummer?" Have we ever gone into the midterms with such a strong economy? Has any president ever done so much recovery in such a short time? Q also believes the vote is to be our focus.

[Linked Image]

Lastly, do you have any other option than to trust the plan? Or do you really trust that little or find it necessary to torment yourself by recycling a narrative that [they] want you to believe, share, and keep alive. Fear, doubt, mistrust, disunity...are you a concernfag? It is a well known divisive tactic employed by shills on the chans. Not saying you guys aren't Patriots and MAGA, just be aware of the power of the words emanating from your lips generated by the thoughts going on in your head.

How's that battle going on between your ears? Gaining ground or doing/saying the same old thing? Notice your thoughts and the connection they have to your reality. Replace the old wineskin with a new one to receive the new wine. Along that line of thinking...think prayer has anything to do with the decreasing intensity of Florence? Reconcile.

Last edited by Whip; 09/13/18.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

I did find this little tidbit concerning reddit..........................................

Top Reddit moderators have provided Big League Politics with information showing that left-wing operatives including an employee of CBS have been involved in posing as Trump supporters to post offensive anonymous content on Reddit in order to get pro-Trump subreddits flagged. BLP will be rolling out that information today as this censorship purge goes into high gear.

The CBS employee has been identified by top Reddit moderators as Gary Phillips, who serves as digital media administrator for CBS Studios International in Los Angeles.

Phillips runs a private subreddit in which he makes clear his liberal ideology, and plans his covert actions against Trump subreddits according to copious information reviewed by the editorial staff.

More than 30 covert left-wing actors have been identified coordinating with Phillips, including activists linked to Media Matters and the ACLU.

Whip #13127359 09/13/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Whip #13127365 09/13/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

K22 #13127372 09/13/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Nah...say it isn't so! That would never happen...LOL. Attacks intensify. Panic. Enjoy the show!

WINNING. MAGA. WWG1WGA.

Whip #13127378 09/13/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.233 📁
Sep 12 2018 19:44:35 (EST)
How do you demonstrate 'reasonable cause' to regulate and/or break up BIG TECH?
What is the common theme/tactic of the LEFT?
Define 'Fascism'.
Forcible suppression of opposition?
Define 'Censorship'.
The institution, system, or practice of censoring?
Define 'Narrative'.
A way of presenting or understanding a situation or series of events that reflects and promotes a particular point of view or set of values?
Define 'Projection'.
The attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety?
The forming of a plan : scheming?
Define 'Psychological Projection'.
A theory in psychology in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others?
Define 'Narcissist'.
A person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves: narcissists who think the world revolves around them | narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror?
Define 'Dogma'.
A point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds?
Define 'Aggression'.
Forceful and sometimes overly assertive pursuit of one's aims and interests?
Define 'Suppression'.
The action of suppressing something such as an activity or publication?
[Bonus Round]
'Narcissists' are renowned for using 'psychological projection' to blame other people, even when it is entirely apparent that they are the ones in the wrong.
——————————–
Define 'Realism'.
The quality or fact of representing a person, thing, or situation accurately or in a way that is true to life?
[Realism]
Actions of [ANTIFA]:
-Aggression (Projection)
-Suppression (Fascism)
-Censorship (Narrative-Dogma)
Actions of [FAKE NEWS]:
-Aggression (Projection)
-Suppression (Fascism)
Actions of [TWITTER, FB, GOOG, YT, REDDIT, etc..]:
-Aggression (Projection)
-Suppression (Fascism)
BOMBS AWAY!
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-be-open-to-probe-of-social-media-giants
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...ed-to-do-better-job-self-regulating.html
MASSIVE FAKE NEWS ATTENTION FOR A 'CONSPIRACY' REDDIT BOARD BEING BANNED?
WHY ARE WE BEING TARGETED BY SOME OF THE LARGEST MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS ON THE PLANET?
[Sample]
https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/12/17847186/reddit-qanon-milliondollarextreme-ban-sam-hyde
https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/reddit-bans-qanon-conspiracy-theory-forums/
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...reat-Awakening-Subreddits-493096041.html
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...its-after-months-violent-threats-n909061
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...piracy-theorists/?utm_term=.76fbe6bdbb4b
https://qz.com/1384432/reddit-banned-qanon/
https://slate.com/technology/2018/09/reddit-banned-qanon-conspiracy-theory-message-boards.html
https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-grea...iracy-theory-q-anon-latest-storm-1119060
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/406344-reddit-bans-qanon-subreddit
https://www.engadget.com/2018/09/12/reddit-bans-qanon-communities/
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/reddit-bans-qanon-forum-great-awakening/
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...-mainstreaming-qanon-conspiracy-theories
http://nymag.com/selectall/2018/09/reddit-bans-major-qanon-message-board-r-greatawakening.html
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1040009457244274688
"PANIC IN DC" statements start a FIRE?
Twelve moves ahead.
Suicide watch.
Q

Whip #13127387 09/13/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
How do you set a trap? Laughing my ass off here as I pop more popcorn:)
[Linked Image]

Whip #13127400 09/13/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Whip #13127689 09/13/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Very interesting balanced and informative article regarding the Q phenomenon and Self Organized Collective Intelligence (SOCI). Well worth 10 minutes.

https://medium.com/deep-code/making-sense-of-qanon-220966667e8d

"We are witnessing a major transition. This bodes ill for the entire set of power structures that were designed to control the minds and institutions of the broadcast era. A lot of dirty laundry is going to be aired. And most of the old engines of consensus and control are going to drop into obsolescence."

Page 65 of 2,269 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 308xray, 1minute, 260Remguy, 264mag, 30 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,116
Posts18,483,457
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.