Just too chancy to drive further out. 300 miles is my limit. Jeeeze!! Lol

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
$1521 here.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lmao...I cant believe you guys spent that much!

Ya I can, ida done the same if I coulda found what yas got.....lol. All I ended up with are 2 Beemans, a Bushnell trail cam and a drone. But im gonna take a drive shortly and see if I can get some of that ammo, crap load around here. And I said I wasnt gonna but if they got one of those Axis Muddy Girls ill grab it. Ill still go get the Tikka mentioned in another thread next week. And I did find a 835 Turkey for 199, might grab it too if its still there.

Glad I didnt get addicted like y'all did or id be eating beens til rifle season...lol.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
$1700 here spent for the 6 Vanguards (4 synthetic, 2 wood stocked).

$49 Leupold Binos.........x2

$59 Nikon Binos......x1

$478.88 .........40 boxes of Federal Blue box @ $11.97 a pop (before rebate)

And.....I'm guessing $200 on other random clearance crap.

Looks like I'm north of

$2500

Good Lord.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
if you all missed the Nikon binos, there's a few for sale on the classifieds. smile BNIB!

I have one WM I hope to check for a set of the Nikons and some Federal blue box ammo. I had some before but I didn't think it was part of the rebate (thought rebate was for the Federal Fusion). But if for the blue box Powershock, I'll grab some.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by CJC73
if you all missed the Nikon binos, there's a few for sale on the classifieds. smile BNIB!

I have one WM I hope to check for a set of the Nikons and some Federal blue box ammo. I had some before but I didn't think it was part of the rebate (thought rebate was for the Federal Fusion). But if for the blue box Powershock, I'll grab some.

Yes, go get them.

Vista outdoors is having the rebate on both Federal Fusion and Federal Power Shok among others. They are separate rebates.......so up to 10 boxes of fusion and up to 10 boxes of powershok per address qualifies.

Also, the 11.97 price on the Feder Powershok is NOT Clearance, it's merely a roll back. So, they are getting more in stock.....be patient if your local store is out of stock.....they will be getting more.

My local was out of stock on the 270 and 243 power shocks until yesterday.............Brickseek rules. I was able to snag them just as they lady got done stocking the shelves.

Last edited by screaminweasil; 09/12/18.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
My wife and I went to the beach this weekend. It was a pretty good stroll from the condo to the beach. There were a number of times I wished for a backpack cooler. Yesterday I found these. They are a screaming good deal at that price.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=261581112

Per BrickSeek, the prices on those are all over the place at 15 different Walmart locations around my area -- $44.88 -- $25 -- $15 -- $9.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If anyone gets another Vanguard in .243, I want one for my wife... all the WMT's here are OUT frown

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know about you all-

I tried out the nikon binos

Guess they are made for inbreds with narrow eye socket spacing. I couldn't open them up enough to enjoy full parallel pupil axis. laugh

Or maybe I'm the missing link. I can't do do anything with them. I'll pass mine on to a nephew on my wife's side. He'll go bonkers anyway over em. Unless he grows out of them too. Maybe they are based off of oriental skull dimensions.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well heres a first...for me anyhow. I got the Axis Muddy Girl. Go to the next store, never been here. Nice woman is standing there and the gun case is empty. I asked her if she could scan my barcode for the 835 turkey. She does and says yup, theres 2 in the back. But we cant sell firearms yet. This store never sold firearms and is in the process of setting up. I asked if I could put it on layaway. Nope thats considered a transaction. I never would figured that. So I asked her if she had any 10/22 takedowns in the back. Scans the barcode. Yup, 6 at 149. But again cant sell em yet. Grrrrrrrrr!!!! Sob aint my day!

Its an hour away doubt ill be back this way unless I make a special trip. Oh well. Ill keep tabs.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by pahick
Well heres a first...for me anyhow. I got the Axis Muddy Girl. Go to the next store, never been here. Nice woman is standing there and the gun case is empty. I asked her if she could scan my barcode for the 835 turkey. She does and says yup, theres 2 in the back. But we cant sell firearms yet. This store never sold firearms and is in the process of setting up. I asked if I could put it on layaway. Nope thats considered a transaction. I never would figured that. So I asked her if she had any 10/22 takedowns in the back. Scans the barcode. Yup, 6 at 149. But again cant sell em yet. Grrrrrrrrr!!!! Sob aint my day!

Its an hour away doubt ill be back this way unless I make a special trip. Oh well. Ill keep tabs.

That's worth a special trip for those prices.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Originally Posted by pahick

That's worth a special trip for those prices.

Maybe, but im usually too busy to be fast enough and get there before the buzzards flock on em...lol. We'll see.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Just bought a savage axis in 243 for my daughter. Pink one was 199, bait and switch for a different camp pattern rang up at 367 after the background check and all was done. Ended up giving me the difference on a gift card so it worked out and I have a greenish blackish camo for my daughter. Wasn't totally smooth, b/c took 2 minutes to clear, the rest was a little less than smooth, but Brian and Brad did their best to make it right.
Thanks for the leads

Keep Smiling
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I see a new Federal promotion. Buy 2 PREMIUM medium or big game ammo boxes and get a Buck 110 Hunter. Excludes Varmint, 223 and 224 loads. Who can find the bargain Premiums?

https://www.federalpremium.com/promotions

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Here is the blue box rebate form....

https://promotions.vistaoutdoor.com/EN/US/Promo/66/67/EntryForm

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I made it up to the WM with the Nikons. Expecting the hassle of them having to find it and this and that..... walk up to the display case... .there they are! marked $228. the manager on duty was manning the desk for another customer and I asked him to scan them. He does...pauses... eyes widen.... 'wow, you'll be happy, you're getting a deal' I said "$59?" He was all excited. asked the other associate that just walked up....'guess how much these are?' showing him the tag. Guy was wide eyed.

anyway, walked out with those. no weatherbys. checked the clearance aisles for any knives, none. Saw a gap gage marked down to $0.50, so picked up 2 to toss in the tool box. They rang up for $0.10 each! LOL I'm sure not the best gages, but hey....

they had federal powershock blue box ammo. I didn't pick any up, the WM around me has some i'll go get. Thanks for the rebate link

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the rebate link

Just remember, 10 per household max. So find some family and neighbors to help out. And always check brickseek for stores around ya. Most are $11.97 but there were 2 stores that had em for $4.50. At that price theyre payin you to buy em. Good luck.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by slumlord
I don't know about you all-

I tried out the nikon binos

Guess they are made for inbreds with narrow eye socket spacing. I couldn't open them up enough to enjoy full parallel pupil axis. laugh

Or maybe I'm the missing link. I can't do do anything with them. I'll pass mine on to a nephew on my wife's side. He'll go bonkers anyway over em. Unless he grows out of them too. Maybe they are based off of oriental skull dimensions.

I have a pair of them and they work great. Try closing them down to narrow the eye socket distance. Wide open you can't see anything, Narrowed down they work great.

With them wide open to mimic the space between your ears, they'd make a great listening device if that is what they were designed for.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I will add Federal Ammo: 410 #4 3" lead $4.50 marked down from $17.97
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=17757328

The lion and tiger might be stronger, but the wolf does not perform in the circus.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

Page 36 of 39 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 39

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,635 guests, and 729 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,909
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.