Print Thread
Hop To
Page 68 of 2,269 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 2268 2269
Whip #13133736 09/15/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Will, that was a very informative article. Rather murky waters there and there being no consensus re:Hamdi it makes one wonder what will happen moving forward. Perhaps if evidence was clearly presented of intentional misconduct to subvert a sitting president one might be reached? Hmmm...

Hosfly, I understood the article to imply that we are navigating uncharted waters in that we are transitioning from MSM controlled boob tube culture where the sheeple are easily manipulated (by manipulating the narrative) to one where open source information that is less easily controlled by [them] foments a culture where we are self informed, less easily fooled, and therefore more dangerous to [their] status quo. Main stream sources are becoming less significant and have less clout. That is what drives the self organized collective intelligence of the group that is now "woke." I must have missed the reference to AI. I'll have to read it again.

GB4

Whip #13133755 09/15/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
Will, that was a very informative article. Rather murky waters there and there being no consensus re:Hamdi it makes one wonder what will happen moving forward. Perhaps if evidence was clearly presented of intentional misconduct to subvert a sitting president one might be reached? Hmmm...

Hosfly, I understood the article to imply that we are navigating uncharted waters in that we are transitioning from MSM controlled boob tube culture where the sheeple are easily manipulated (by manipulating the narrative) to one where open source information that is less easily controlled by [them] foments a[video:yahoo]https://youtu.be/Cd_Ch7AOcow[/video] culture where we are self informed, less easily fooled, and therefore more dangerous to [their] status quo. Main stream sources are becoming less significant and have less clout. That is what drives the self organized collective intelligence of the group that is now "woke." I must have missed the reference to AI. I'll have to read it again.

Evidently, we are going to be shifting to a new financial system also, in that we will be leaving the Khazarian funny money system and returning to the gold standard from what i hear. Below is one example:

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
FOR SALE:

green beans
canned corn
bagged rice
bagged beans
chlorine
hay
dog treats
.22 Long Rifle Ammo
California King mattress (to hide cash)
...and much more.

Reasonable prices to 'Fire members.

Gibbbyland LLC.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13134031 09/16/18
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
If all this comes to pass as Q says will come to pass , I think it is a great thing . There will be countless people who can't vision the gains and as many who want everybody to just get along and make no waves .
I think you have to consider that in the last several years we have been on a spiral toward the U.S.A. being toppled , so close that it's scary . Had the election went the other way they would have been so confident as to start making arrest , massive class action law suits against gun manufacturers and probably gun owners and the NRA members , all the while the media cheering them on .
And please don't tell me that couldn't happen , there are processes they would have to go through .
They would totally have stepped over all due process and that bitches gloating face as she ruined millions of lives .
There were many who supported Britain and many who just wanted to get along in the forming of this country just as it is now .
the plan , as far as I know is all we got that has any hope , the system of our elected representives has been so compromised that any hope of being saved there is a hopeless hope .
A strong arm I'm afraid is the only thing that is going to work .
I ain't nobody , just sharing how I see things .
Kenneth

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Kenneth66. I couldn't agree more. Check out the latest Q posts here: https://qmap.pub/

Last night he posted a youtube vid of Gen. Flynn accepting the Service to America award. Great speech. I think we're getting close to major stuff happening before midterms. The waiting has been tough.

Vid here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heLpUvhGMRg&feature=youtu.be&t=212

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
If all this comes to pass as Q says will come to pass , I think it is a great thing . There will be countless people who can't vision the gains and as many who want everybody to just get along and make no waves .
I think you have to consider that in the last several years we have been on a spiral toward the U.S.A. being toppled , so close that it's scary . Had the election went the other way they would have been so confident as to start making arrest , massive class action law suits against gun manufacturers and probably gun owners and the NRA members , all the while the media cheering them on .
And please don't tell me that couldn't happen , there are processes they would have to go through .
They would totally have stepped over all due process and that bitches gloating face as she ruined millions of lives .
There were many who supported Britain and many who just wanted to get along in the forming of this country just as it is now .
the plan , as far as I know is all we got that has any hope , the system of our elected representives has been so compromised that any hope of being saved there is a hopeless hope .
Kenneth

There is no chance of not drinking from that cup short of the Grace of God guiding and making a way for another Cyrus.

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised ....

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/16/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13134250 09/16/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha, Bob Goodlatte calling in Sally Yates, Comey, L Lynch, Nellie Ohr and others for questioning by subpoena if necessary before the mid-terms.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/16/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Kenneth

Very impressive post Kenneth. A strong arm is very much needed now, the normal ones didn't work, and those who hate us don't play by any of the standard laws.

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
16 Sep 2018 - 12:24:13 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/16/lisa-page-testimony-collusion-still-unproven-by-time-muellers-special-counsel-appointment.html📁
No evidence of 'Collusion' PRIOR TO MUELLER appointment?
https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/16/house-intelligence-russia-transcripts/📁
[HOUSE OF CARDS]
https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/09/three-democrats-rouhani-louis-farrakhan/📁
Why would [3] D Congressman attend a private dinner w/ Iranian President Hassan Rouhani [#1 state sponsor of terrorism] in 2013?
>>Rep Keith Ellison (Minnesota)
>>Rep Andre Carson (Indiana)
>>Rep Gregory Meeks (New York)
>>Louis Farrakhan
http://history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-Development/Oath-of-Office/📁
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."
Define 'Traitor'.
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
Synonym = Renegade
What was the USSS codename for HUSSEIN?
[RENEGADE]
Q

Last edited by K22; 09/16/18.
Whip #13134796 09/16/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Whip #13134814 09/16/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Think Gen. Flynn knows something? Did you listen to his speech I linked a few posts above? Here's another Q proof guys:
[Linked Image]

At what point does it become mathematically impossible? KEK

Last edited by Whip; 09/16/18.
IC B3

Whip #13134856 09/16/18
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
This coming week when I go to town, I going to the CO-OP feed store and see if they have any mini-bulk bags of popcorn..
I don't think any FISA beans will be spillit until after Kavanaghs conformation but this is sure to be interesting.. whistle

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-set-expose-deep-state-new-investigation

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Whip #13134910 09/16/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Looks like lots of happenings next week.
This could get boring winning bigley all the time.

Whip #13135708 09/16/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Yeah. This is gonna be good. Great graphic on Sessions. Trust the Plan.

Link to full size: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...23d47503f2cf4f898470d152635706a24a29.jpg

[Linked Image]

Whip #13135727 09/16/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
One of the things that is most interesting about this self organized collective intelligence is watching anons bring together things that we would normally miss the connection on. Some pan out, some don't. Multiple talents/focus. All Patriots that love their country. We will win. There are simply too many of us. I will never take winning for granted. Thank you God for your grace and mercy towards America.

Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...070f08f2e6fc025ec21f19aa2256d271f6af.png

[Linked Image]

Whip #13135778 09/16/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Whip #13135790 09/16/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
For your normie friends or family. Get them up to speed. They will thank you later.

It won't embed. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw1yuv1OY6U&t=3s

Last edited by Whip; 09/16/18.
Whip #13135804 09/16/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Holy [bleep], now that is big, I mean horrendously big.
Agenda 21 spelled that out exactly as this article renders. NK was to emp the US, then Continental Nuclear Missiles were to hit US Military bases taking out the military. And folks was the beginning of the World take over. China would then take out those evil Russians then the Chinese would be destroyed by the new Global Army.
That is the short version,but I encourage all to look up Agenda 21 and read all of it. That was and still is their plan.
Just think, we were first in line, number one you might say. By taking out America, they would be taking out the "New Jerusalem".

Whip, I know you know just how big this news is and to think, they failed. Damn! Hallelujah! Thank you I Am that I Am.

add #13135922 09/16/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by add

Good humor, but that’s all it is, Humor.
Nothing is going to happen to anyone from th3 Obama Administration and that includes the Clintons.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13135980 09/16/18
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Whip
For your normie friends or family. Get them up to speed. They will thank you later.

It won't embed. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw1yuv1OY6U&t=3s

Thanks for that vid. link Whip..
Haven't seen it before..
Just forwarded it to my Patriot normie friends down in the States whom I haven't seen in 28+ years..
I live in rural BC now and believe it or not all my Canadian friends up here are very keen on Pres. Trump..

Last edited by Nrut; 09/16/18.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Whip #13136031 09/16/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
That guys channel only has a few vids, but they are all good. I sent my sister "The Plan to Save the World" and she fairly freaked. She's full blown libtard though, so it was no surprise. I guess not much has changed with big brother knowing sis's buttons and how to push them...:)

Page 68 of 2,269 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 74 invisible), 2,057 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,888
Posts18,479,129
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.