Print Thread
Hop To
Page 72 of 2,269 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 2268 2269
Whip #13141842 09/19/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
So you don't think that misinformation is a tactic used by POTUS? I'd disagree. Just like with everything else in this fiasco, time will tell. I'll be the first to say I was wrong when/if the time comes.

Speaking of fiasco's...gang of 8 is now more like gang of 4.
[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

Mine, too. I sent him a letter a month ago telling him I'd die providing support for him before I allowed him to fall and I meant it.

I'd die for you, Donnie!!!!! laugh

Sorry man. That just struck me as funny. You might of freaked him out a bit as well.

Anyway - Back to the Q man!!!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Mine, too. I sent him a letter a month ago telling him I'd die providing support for him before I allowed him to fall and I meant it.

I'd die for you, Donnie!!!!! laugh

Sorry man. That just struck me as funny. You might of freaked him out a bit as well.

Anyway - Back to the Q man!!!

Not for him, for America. If the lieberals get control we will never get it back. Some are already saying Trump will be the last President.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Whip #13141887 09/19/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[quote=Whip]So you don't think that misinformation is a tactic used by POTUS? I'd disagree. Just like with everything else in this fiasco, time will tell. I'll be the first to say I was wrong when/if the time comes.

Speaking of fiasco's...gang of 8 is now more like gang of 4.
[Linked Image]

If you read slowly you will see that I said I wanted to believe how POTUS could have orchestrated this with Sessions, using Sessions' recusal as a ploy to obtain more information. So, no need to disagree. But Sessions is not responding as if he is anything but recused and out of the loop.

I would prefer to be the one saying I was wrong. If the Session as the Destroyer plays out, it will be fabulous, but I'm not seeing it yet, and at a very pivotal moment.

The real truth is, I don't know, and neither does anyone at this point, but Trump and Sessions.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Whip #13141945 09/19/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Can the indictments be served now? Let the public know NOW?

Sting now.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

Whip #13141956 09/19/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
...whats this? Democrat chicanery?

Who didnt see that coming..

"""I just hope the pols dont pull any funny chit for blocking the release like the usual excuses weve heard when it comes to classified documentation.
Any one they want to roll out should be countered with "seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Presidency and Federal election process". NEXT!"""

Holder said thered eventually be pushback by the DOJ.

I say keep going, Mr. President. Youre in it now, and right over the target. Release the payload. Give America a tomorrow.

Yippee Ki Ay, Mother&$@$&*+%!!!

Originally Posted by WillARights

( IS THIS NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS FOR THE PERPETUATION OF THE COUNTRY?)

Last edited by WillARights; 09/19/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Gibby #13141963 09/19/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gibby
Can the indictments be served now? Let the public know NOW?

Sting now.

What indictments? Oh, the 40K we were told about to placate us before Hell opened up?

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Gotcha. Not too good at reading slowly...:)

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

"""I just hope the pols dont pull any funny chit for blocking the release like the usual excuses weve heard when it comes to classified documentation.
Any one they want to roll out should be countered with "seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Presidency and Federal election process". NEXT!"""

I say keep going, Mr. President. Youre in it now, and right over the target. Release the payload. Give America a tomorrow.

Well said Will.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13141984 09/19/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Will...here's a post going back to 3/27/18 re: Constitutional Crisis
Interesting to read now right before midterms.
[Linked Image]

IC B3

Whip #13142135 09/19/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Whip
Gotcha. Not too good at reading slowly...:)

LOL. Sorry, that was a little condescending. You don't deserve that.

Gibby #13142144 09/19/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Well said Will.

Yes it was. Particularly the "Give America a tomorrow", I highlighted. This is unfortunately and truly where we are. The demoncraps are going all in. We have to respond in kind.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by K22
This one is good also:
[Linked Image]

Looks like the bull is bullchit.

CNN Fan??
Accusing people that are skeptical about Q of being on the other side is a bit disingenuous don't you think?

Uh......no I don't think it was disingenuous at all. Besides, this had nothing to do with Q, we were talking about Sessions. Trusting Trump and not Sessions is almost double minded. Trump hired him and continually refuses to fire him although he has fired many others he hired and rather quickly I might add. If Sessions is such a do nothing loser and Trump won't fire him, sure doesn't speak very high of Trumps intelligence now does it. Or it is all a ruse for the Democrats and the Deep State. A Rabbit Trail you might say. I for one believe it is all a ruse to confound the left and boy it sure is working.
But then again maybe Trump is an absolute brain dead idiot, barely able to function. I mean, wow, hiring a loser like Sessions and then refusing to fire him. And look what he says in interviews by the left...................heck he admits Sessions is a loser, but continuously dodges the firing questions. What a turn coat. whistle

Then you have Sessions himself. What an Alabama do nothing redneck. Just talk to the Alabama folks, they'll tell you what a do nothing he was.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Well said Will.

Yes it was. Particularly the "Give America a tomorrow", I highlighted. This is unfortunately and truly where we are. The demoncraps are going all in. We have to respond in kind.

That is what the Democrats would like us to do and that has never worked in the past. Plugging all the escape routes is the only way it will work. Much like hunting a Predator that can't be cornered or called. You have to cover ALL their escape routes. That takes time when the predator has had 1000's of years to weave its web. There is a predator in every link, branch of government in every country and they are all tied together. If you overlook one small thread it won't be long and you will be dealing with whole Cabal again.
If it takes Trump and party 8 years to rope them all, then I'm in for the whole duration. I "Trust the Plan".

K22 #13142538 09/19/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I get it! So, you're the CNN fan and you were just looking for another lieberal idiot so you wouldn't be so lonely. Obviously, you have a short attention span since you never made it to reading my tag lines. That might have told you. Might.

Trump was certainly stuck with Sessions. He knows now he should have fired him the day he recused himself which I believe was his first day. I'm sure he kicks himself for it now and for good reason. Now, and for a long time, Trump has realized firing Sessions means he'll have to go through the issues of replacing him and he just didn't want to go through that I think. He was also too busy trying to get his campaign promises to America fulfilled.

But tell me this, when I suggested the "Bull" Whip called him was really bullchit, why accuse me of being CNN fan, if you didn't believe Sessions was the Destroyer, too? And what gives with also assailing the President and suggesting he is brain dead. CNN would be so very proud! And your viewership will raise their ratings significantly. What's up?

Whip #13142586 09/19/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Will...here's a post going back to 3/27/18 re: Constitutional Crisis
Interesting to read now right before midterms.
[Linked Image]

Quite an interesting read on this character from that mesg, Whip.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin

So the Googler gets hacked, and thieved, quits for censorship ( how ironic!) and now wants to work with the Commies? Of course!

Where else could they get such a captive audience to work their sorcery at stifling then programming minds, fully supported by the Gov.?.

And the money too!

Cornering minds, cornering markets....the need for oversight for their 1st Amendment violations in this country is well passed due. Everyday seems to be a new right wing banishment. But perhaps the cat is out of the bag here in America. That they would sel folks private information shocks me....not.

(You used to need a signon and signin to read any post here. Now, not. So be aware what little privacy there may have been online,there is none now)

Last edited by WillARights; 09/19/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I get it! So, you're the CNN fan and you were just looking for another lieberal idiot so you wouldn't be so lonely. Obviously, you have a short attention span since you never made it to reading my tag lines. That might have told you. Might.

Trump was certainly stuck with Sessions. He knows now he should have fired him the day he recused himself which I believe was his first day. I'm sure he kicks himself for it now and for good reason. Now, and for a long time, Trump has realized firing Sessions means he'll have to go through the issues of replacing him and he just didn't want to go through that I think. He was also too busy trying to get his campaign promises to America fulfilled.

But tell me this, when I suggested the "Bull" Whip called him was really bullchit, why accuse me of being CNN fan, if you didn't believe Sessions was the Destroyer, too? And what gives with also assailing the President and suggesting he is brain dead. CNN would be so very proud! And your viewership will raise their ratings significantly. What's up?

You nailed it RickD. With all your wisdom you seen right through me, I couldn't hide my true feelings.....I'm sure many here will testify to my left leaning tendencies. whistle

K22 #13142624 09/19/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by K22

You nailed it RickD. With all your wisdom you seen right through me, I couldn't hide my true feelings.....I'm sure many here will testify to my left leaning tendencies. whistle

Address the sarcasm but skip the legit questions.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Addressing the "legit" part seemed redundant, Trump has shown......proven that he is not stuck with anyone he thinks is not doing the job he wants done. This is so very obvious that I didn't think it needed to be addressed. Trump is his own man.......period.
Sessions is exactly who Trump wanted in a AG and he is very happy with the work Sessions has been doing. That will be very plain to everyone very soon. All Trump was doing by bad mouthing Sessions was misdirecting and trolling the MSM. Unfortunately it appears many others fell for it also.

Whip #13142855 09/19/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Uh......no I don't think it was disingenuous at all. Besides, this had nothing to do with Q, we were talking about Sessions. Trusting Trump and not Sessions is almost double minded. Trump hired him and continually refuses to fire him although he has fired many others he hired and rather quickly I might add. If Sessions is such a do nothing loser and Trump won't fire him, sure doesn't speak very high of Trumps intelligence now does it. Or it is all a ruse for the Democrats and the Deep State. A Rabbit Trail you might say. I for one believe it is all a ruse to confound the left and boy it sure is working.

You missed some important differences between Sessions and the others.

Sessions is the head of the DOJ, it is the DOJ that is/was investigating President Trump for "collusion" and more important "Obstruction of Justice". Firing those that are investigating him, is a sure fired way to bring unwanted and unneeded calls for impeachment and calls for his resignation.

Lisa graham and others have made it perfectly clear that if President Trump fires Sessions the republicans will join with the democrats and support impeachment. He called it obstruction of justice, imagine that.

None of the others that President Trump fired were "Protected" by both Republican and democrat members of congress.

Beside that President Trump is no dummy, he knows that there is no way the US Senate will confirm a Sessions" replacement, especially a replacement that is willing to Drain the Swamp.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 72 of 2,269 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

722 members (16gage, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,152
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.