Hop To
Page 73 of 2,269 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 2268 2269
Whip #13142860 09/19/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Maybe this recent drop/post by Q will help clear this up......................

How about a nice game of chess?

IG Horowitz (“Justice” Dept) speech – ‘whistleblowers’

https://oig.justice.gov/about/meet-ig.htm

CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL OF THE INSPECTOR GENERALS ON INTEGRITY AND EFFICIENCY?

“Since 2015, he has simultaneously served as the Chair of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE), an organization comprised of all 73 federal Inspectors General.”

Think yesterday.

What was learned?

Robert Storch confirmed NSA IG?

https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/press-releases/2017/robert-storch-nsa-ig.shtml

First presidentially-appointed IG for NSA?

Dept of “Justice” [background] important?

Federal prosecutor in N. District of NY [background] important?

CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL OF THE INSPECTOR GENERALS ON INTEGRITY AND EFFICIENCY [BACKGROUND] IMPORTANT?

“Prior to joining NSA, Mr. Storch served in several positions at the Department of Justice's OIG, including as Senior Counsel to the IG and Acting Deputy IG prior to his 2015 appointment as Deputy IG. He also served as chairman of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE) Whistleblower Ombudsman Working Group. The Whistleblower Ombudsperson program he helped establish is widely seen as a leader in the field.”

“Earlier in his career, Mr. Storch also worked as a federal prosecutor in the Northern District of New York, most recently serving as the Deputy Criminal Chief and Counsel to the U.S. Attorney. He was also posted overseas for two years as a Department of Justice Resident Legal Advisor in Ukraine.”

VEHICLE FOR CROSS-SHARING OF DEPT-TO-DEPT INFO RE: INSPECTOR GENERALS?

COUNCIL OF INSPECTORS GENERAL ON INTEGRITY AND EFFICIENCY?

https://www.ignet.gov

“The CIGIE is comprised of all Inspectors General whose offices are established under section 2 or section 8G of the Inspector General Act of 1978 (5 U.S.C. App.), those that are Presidentially-appointed/Senate Confirmed and those that are appointed by agency heads (designated federal entities).”

http://legcounsel.house.gov/Comps/Inspector%20General%20Act%20Of%201978.pdf

How might this benefit ‘possible’ ongoing investigations across inter-intra federal agencies?

HUBER >> HOROWITZ >> STORCH

US ATTORNEY (PROSECUTOR) >> DOJ/FBI INSPECTOR GENERAL (INVESTIGATOR) >> SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE (SIGINT) AND INFORMATION ASSURANCE (IA) PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ut/pr/...ttorney-john-w-huber-leadership-position

NSA been pushed since the beginning?

Logical thinking.

The "Experts"

But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP

But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP [team of less than 20 typically] & wait 2-4 years [take a gamble]

But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP because unlike the CLINTON EMAIL CORRUPT CASE [as demonstrated by the FBI/DOJ people FIRED/REMOVED] this will be conducted faithfully and honestly [like MUELLER]

But… HUBER has not ‘directly’ interviewed several witnesses therefore the appointment of HUBER by SESSIONS [and therefore the IG] is not genuine

But… SESSIONS & HUBER are following standard DOJ open/ongoing investigation policy by not discussing [making public] so therefore nothing must be happening [FIRE SESSIONS!]

But… HUBER [ability to prosecute + empanel a grand jury outside of DC [90%+ voted HRC (2016)], who already began the investigation(s) late last year w/ assigned team of 470 investigators (attorneys) + IG + legal jurisdiction across all 50 states, is not a ‘special counsel’ so therefore nothing is being done

But… POTUS is attacking SESSIONS via TWITTER so therefore he is not working on behalf of the people’s interest (or POTUS’) [D’s/LEFT LOVE/TRUST SESSIONS!]

But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are so many FBI & DOJ senior officials being FIRED and/or REMOVED from their respective positions of power? Who is AG? Who must sign off on each removal? DOJ in charge of FBI?

But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are there 50,000+ sealed indictments across the US [what % = USA v. X?]? Coincidence vs. HUBER start?

But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are many ‘powerful’ CEOs, members of Congress/ Senate, resigning? Coincidence? Example: Pre_POTUS did the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE indicate wanting to leave politics?

But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are human trafficking arrests SURGING?

Nothing to See Here.

Q

▶Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/19/18 (Wed) 18:19:53 No.265

[RR] attempts to stall DECLAS and/or REDACT have FAILED.

Got popcorn?

Enjoy the show.

Q

Last edited by K22; 09/19/18.
GB4

Whip #13142883 09/19/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And some more intrigue.......................

The Gang of Eight

K22 #13142890 09/19/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Whip
This one is good also:
[Linked Image]

Looks like the bull is bullchit.

CNN Fan??
Accusing people that are skeptical about Q of being on the other side is a bit disingenuous don't you think?

Uh......no I don't think it was disingenuous at all. Besides, this had nothing to do with Q, we were talking about Sessions. Trusting Trump and not Sessions is almost double minded. Trump hired him and continually refuses to fire him although he has fired many others he hired and rather quickly I might add. If Sessions is such a do nothing loser and Trump won't fire him, sure doesn't speak very high of Trumps intelligence now does it. Or it is all a ruse for the Democrats and the Deep State. A Rabbit Trail you might say. I for one believe it is all a ruse to confound the left and boy it sure is working.
But then again maybe Trump is an absolute brain dead idiot, barely able to function. I mean, wow, hiring a loser like Sessions and then refusing to fire him. And look what he says in interviews by the left...................heck he admits Sessions is a loser, but continuously dodges the firing questions. What a turn coat. whistle

Then you have Sessions himself. What an Alabama do nothing redneck. Just talk to the Alabama folks, they'll tell you what a do nothing he was.

My point is, you guys like to say that anyone that doesn't agree with this Q stuff must be pulling for the other team when you have to admit that without spending some serious time on it, that it does come across as kind of wacky ( for loss of a better word).

Anywho, I hope that what this Q person/persons is saying comes to fruition and the Democrat party dies a slow painful death.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Whip #13142902 09/19/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are there 50,000+ sealed indictments across the US

Is there?

The only place this is claimed is (Q). Circular reporting?

interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are human trafficking arrests SURGING?

Are they?

Who, what when and where?

Last edited by steve4102; 09/19/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13142936 09/19/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
K, Whip-Didnt Sessions appoint 2 more prosecuting attys in, iirc, Del a few days ago?

As far as i can tell, if Sessions isnt on Trumps team then Trump and we have a lot to worry about. Trump doesnt seem too worried.

If Sessions doesnt come through after the midterms this countrys only recourse for saving will lie in bullets and blood, iow, we will be back where we were before Q gave some of us a degree of hope by a plan to drain the swamp. None on this board would have been able to figure out how it could be done without revolution.

Q presented a plan that appeared feasable. If hes a larp, hes done a lot of work for nothing.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #13143036 09/19/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
None on this board would have been able to figure out how it could be done without revolution.

Very good point Jag. Lots of "no winners" in a bullet and blood revolution.

My point is, you guys like to say that anyone that doesn't agree with this Q stuff must be pulling for the other team when you have to admit that without spending some serious time on it, that it does come across as kind of wacky ( for loss of a better word).

Anywho, I hope that what this Q person/persons is saying comes to fruition and the Democrat party dies a slow painful death.

I don't believe I have inferred that if you don't agree with Q you must be on the other side MkM. If I have then I apologize. I have inferred that believing that things were going the way they always have in past years was a negative view and embracing optimism, like Q has offered, is a better way to look at this. Also, Jag's point concerning the "plan" is some much better than what is offered on this board. This evil that has attempted to take us over just isn't in this country. You can clean up our country, but the evil will soon be knocking at our gates and will enter again. Expanding our thinking and encompassing all (world) is the only way it will work. That is the basis of the "plan".
I admit to spending serious time on this, but I have for 40 plus years. I don't say that to brag, it has been a huge interest of mine for over that long. I get it that others can't or don't spend that kind of time, so I suggest that going to the optimistic side when one is presented would be a better decision in my opinion. In 40 plus years I admit that I have gone down a hell of lot of rabbit trails and holes, but eyesgettinsmarter. Much easier now to see a misdirect when one presents itself.
I would hate to see the Democratic party die. Many on here and many I know were democrats when it literally stood for Liber--ty. We do not want a one party system. Before anyone jumps on me, I know about the Libertarians, The American Party, ect., but as a major party we would be down to one.
Now as far as I'm concerned the MSM and affiliates could die a quick and painful death. They have been a big sore in this country almost since the beginning of their history. I can remember reading about Operation Mockingbird in the early 60's and reading about the Church Hearings. So as far as I'm concerned the Media can go F&%k off.

Whip #13143061 09/19/18
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
One can access the 52,295 (at this time) sealed indictments, it's open source. So it's not just Q saying that.

K22, you beat me to it. Was seeing patients but thought it funny that Q was posting about the very subject we were discussing. Self organized collective intelligence?

Gotta agree with AkMtnHntr...if I hadn't invested the time to understand and decode I'd be thinking that some of this stuff was so far out there I could call it worse than wacky. That being said, many have accused me of being wacky for my abnormal (to the average American) interest in the truth and wanting to get to the bottom of all of it. Frankly I thought it was impossible and was a pessimist for sure. But, as has oft been pointed out, Q not only intrigued me, but he also gave me hope.

For anyone paying attention, Gen. Flynn's choice of words, particularly in his speech referring to the digital army, sure does sound a lot like Q. That man is a Patriot's Patriot. Looking forward to the day when he's cleared. IIRC, Q said a few weeks ago Flynn in [30]. We're getting close to that 30 days, I wonder if it's gonna happen?

Whip #13143090 09/19/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Media, Universities, Hollywood, Madison Avenue, the list goes on.

They need to fall together.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
K22 #13143107 09/19/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
None on this board would have been able to figure out how it could be done without revolution.

Very good point Jag. Lots of "no winners" in a bullet and blood revolution.

I don't believe I have inferred that if you don't agree with Q you must be on the other side MkM. If I have then I apologize. I have inferred that believing that things were going the way they always have in past years was a negative view and embracing optimism, like Q has offered, is a better way to look at this. Also, Jag's point concerning the "plan" is some much better than what is offered on this board. This evil that has attempted to take us over just isn't in this country. You can clean up our country, but the evil will soon be knocking at our gates and will enter again. Expanding our thinking and encompassing all (world) is the only way it will work. That is the basis of the "plan".
I admit to spending serious time on this, but I have for 40 plus years. I don't say that to brag, it has been a huge interest of mine for over that long. I get it that others can't or don't spend that kind of time, so I suggest that going to the optimistic side when one is presented would be a better decision in my opinion. In 40 plus years I admit that I have gone down a hell of lot of rabbit trails and holes, but eyesgettinsmarter. Much easier now to see a misdirect when one presents itself.
I would hate to see the Democratic party die. Many on here and many I know were democrats when it literally stood for Liber--ty. We do not want a one party system. Before anyone jumps on me, I know about the Libertarians, The American Party, ect., but as a major party we would be down to one.
Now as far as I'm concerned the MSM and affiliates could die a quick and painful death. They have been a big sore in this country almost since the beginning of their history. I can remember reading about Operation Mockingbird in the early 60's and reading about the Church Hearings. So as far as I'm concerned the Media can go F&%k off.
It's all good, 95% of us here are on the same team and am sure we all want the same outcome. I'm hoping it happens sooner than later.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Whip #13143208 09/19/18
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Yup, we're all in this together. WWG1WGA. Except for the likes of piddler and his ilk. They are the enemy, and this is war. Period. End of story.

That's right piddler, I'm speaking truth to you. Pain is coming, as well as tears aplenty. The tears you and your fellow pukes will shed in the coming days will make Florence look like a lil' summer squall. I don't mind saying I'll be overjoyed to see you all wither and turn to dust and ultimately become completely irrelevant. I'm disgusted and pissed beyond words what you all tried to do to this glorious country, bastion of freedom, and way of life. In the words of Sarge, "Eat some of my justice commie." And then FOAD.

I found the Gen. Flynn clip...check it out. He's talking about us. He is part of mobilizing us, the anons at 8chan, and all the citizen journalists independently reporting the truth so that these rat bastards can't continue with their BS. This movement is too big to stop now, Q or no Q. Let's [bleep] win.

https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1041658319360978944

Last edited by Whip; 09/19/18.
IC B3

Whip #13143211 09/19/18
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Hell, even musicians are getting in on the action:

MF'ers at youtube are censoring this...won't embed. This had 55,000 views 2 days ago, now look at the numbers. Scumbag liberal pukes. Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXNiBMlxl7g&t=155s

Whip #13143216 09/19/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Right on.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13143237 09/19/18
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Another fine Patriot, Adm. Rogers:

Whip #13143258 09/19/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OK, answer me this.

Trump has just ordered the DOJ, the FBI and the DNI to "Hand it over" .

We know that the DOJ and the FBI were working with the gang of eight to keep the WH in the dark.

We know that the gang of eight has ordered the DOJ, FBI and DNI to ignore a Presidential order and refuse to comply.

We know that the DOJ, FBI and DNI are going to slow walk this at a minimum, disobey President Trump and redact, or flat out refuse at a maximum.

If Sessions is a White Hat, what is he going to do and when is he going to do it?

If he allows Rosenstien and the others to delay this until after the Midterms, he is going to make President Trump look weak and ineffective at draining the Swamp. He is going to piss off a [bleep] ton of fired up Deplorables that might just be so disgusted that they sit this one out and refuse to vote.

Is Sessions going to pounce before the Midterm or not?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
OK, answer me this.

Trump has just ordered the DOJ, the FBI and the DNI to "Hand it over" .

We know that the DOJ and the FBI were working with the gang of eight to keep the WH in the dark.

We know that the gang of eight has ordered the DOJ, FBI and DNI to ignore a Presidential order and refuse to comply.

We know that the DOJ, FBI and DNI are going to slow walk this at a minimum, disobey President Trump and redact, or flat out refuse at a maximum.

If Sessions is a White Hat, what is he going to do and when is he going to do it?

If he allows Rosenstien and the others to delay this until after the Midterms, he is going to make President Trump look weak and ineffective at draining the Swamp. He is going to piss off a [bleep] ton of fired up Deplorables that might just be so disgusted that they sit this one out and refuse to vote.

Is Sessions going to pounce before the Midterm or not?

Yes.......................

"activate ]Sessions[" Was the post by Q

Whip #13143278 09/19/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13143288 09/19/18
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Just a bit ago...the WH is locked down...something happening?
[Linked Image]
Castle lock is also a chess move...I believe it means "Checkmate."

Whip #13143295 09/19/18
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Whip #13143311 09/19/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I was wondering if that would happen.

I wonder now what will be in any message transmitted that day.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13143399 09/19/18
Whip Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Here's the full speech. Well worth your time. 2016 Young America's Foundation. If you do nothing else, listen from 28:00 to the end.

Page 73 of 2,269 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 2,104 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,896
Posts18,479,248
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.