Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TomT
they say Trump's the problem. LIEberals are un-f-ing believable, and the unfortunate thing (for the future of our Country), is that they get away with it.

Just like with the Supreme Court nominee, "he raped me 35 years ago". Give me a f-ing break, it JUST SO HAPPENS that the supposed rapist is up for Supreme Court nomination, AND happens to be of the opposite political party. How convenient. They want another Sodomayor, so the Supreme Court can concern itself with "important things", like bathrooms for the gender confused.

I just hope (no matter what the LIEberal media shoves down our throats) that the mid-terms and 2020 elections go "red", and leave the Commie POS's crying in their macrobiotic, vegan tofu.

LIEberalism is truly a mental disorder! -TomT

I think folks best be calling their Senators and advising them they best vote to confirm Kav.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
Jeff Sessions has to deal with these folks on a daily basis. That might explain why he is having some issues moving ahead.
kwg

Give a direct order to do a specific thing; if it's not followed or there's refusal, fire them.

Just make sure it's documented & with witnesses.

Almost never don't work in virtually any work environment, even unionized places.

But if you just throw up your hands in the air & give up, you lose..................probably only take a couple of example being made & most of the rest will toe the line.

Even if they fight it, takes a while to get it resolved.

MM

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Can you say “ bunch of sorry Corksuckers” ???

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Rush is discussing this now. 2:23 PM EST.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by kwg020
Jeff Sessions has to deal with these folks on a daily basis. That might explain why he is having some issues moving ahead.
kwg

Give a direct order to do a specific thing; if it's not followed or there's refusal, fire them.

Just make sure it's documented & with witnesses.

Almost never don't work in virtually any work environment, even unionized places.

But if you just throw up your hands in the air & give up, you lose..................probably only take a couple of example being made & most of the rest will toe the line.

Even if they fight it, takes a while to get it resolved.

MM

MM,

This DOES work, if the "brass", so to speak above the first line supervisor, supports it at the District or Regional level. It takes the determination and, more importantly, the budget to do it though. If there's going to be a protracted legal battle, many in the HR dept or District bosses will not want their legal staff tied up for months/years and they try to get by with suspensions, leave without pay, etc. They also fear losing the case and having to pay "back pay" to the asshats.

Or as was mentioned, try to move them to another dept or promote them.

But, I have seen folks fired.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why is our hanging tree empty ???

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (257 mag, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 16 invisible), 1,697 guests, and 997 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.