Print Thread
Hop To
Page 80 of 2,269 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 2268 2269
Whip #13148599 09/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dude, I'm not saying that I know what's going down, it's just my opinion/thoughts on possibilities.

A few pages back it was stated that the Democrats offered to stop the Kavanaugh Witch Hunt, if President Trump rescinded his order to Declassify.

Is that what is going on here?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Whip #13148608 09/21/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Don't know if that was true or disinfo. No clue. Think the complexity of a Jason Bourne movie 'cause that's what's going on x10 and we're here trying to decipher something we ultimately don't understand but a little bit of? I'm okay with knowing I don't have to know in order to know what I already know/believe. If that makes sense.

As far as I know, POTUS has not rescinded order to declassify. He said he's following procedure but "it's gonna come out." Kavanaugh's a done deal with/without dem cooperation. One of the most hole-ridden misattempts to influence .gov that is beyond an epic fail. These people are truly stupid, really stupid.

Enjoy the show folks!...

Whip #13148618 09/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Grassley just rescinded his 10:00 deadline and there will be No Kavanaugh vote or hearing on Monday.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/me...supreme-court-of-the-united-states-day-5

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13148629 09/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Whip
Don't know if that was true or disinfo. No clue....

It was posted by (Q).

Does he post disinformation?

BTW, this was from your post on page 138 of this thread.

Attached Images
Screenshot (43).png (34.98 KB, 17 downloads)
Last edited by steve4102; 09/21/18.

Whip #13148643 09/21/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
To me, based on RR's activity these last few weeks, he's friggin' running on pure adrenaline and fear at this point. Where did you get the idea that deals were being made? I think McCabe leaked the NYT story to set up RR, but what do I know? I'm purely [bleep] guessing.

Levin has a theory.
Do you trust the NY TIMES? I don't for one second. McCabe?

Interesting . Worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JHhogtM3bk

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

Gibby #13148653 09/22/18
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Excellent, now I am really confused about RR..
Black hat?
White hat?
Dummy?

If Ramsay Bolton (RIP) was still alive we could get to the bottom of this whole mess in about 2 seconds flat! whistle

Last edited by Nrut; 09/22/18.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Whip #13148658 09/22/18
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Maybe this'll help steve4102 or maybe not..
REX

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
I think Q is telling those left playing the game that the music is about to stop and those left standing will be without a chair...start cooperating or you're going down with the ship. PANIC IN DC. The phone # is the direct line to the WH operator. Think those circuits got overloaded shortly after this was posted? Purpose perhaps?

Ain't it glorious? To be on the right side of history in the making.
[Linked Image]

Maybe, but hasn't (Q) and you, posted that "There Will Be No Deals".
Now you are saying what, that those with a chair get deals and those without will go down? Sounds like deals to me?

I don't think you are reading or understanding this correctly. The "Deals" so far concerning those who have been involved in trying to overthrow our Gov. and Trump are not keeping their jobs nor anything like that. They may not be indicted, think informants, but they aren't going to be able to continue the former program or stay in their Gov. jobs. So in other words, you can find a chair and sit down leaving the other clowns standing, but you are still going to be part of the swamp draining.
What I believe is being said in these particular Q drops is that the music is "about" to stop and no more will those like Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Hussein, Schumer, Schiff, ect. will be able to continue their undermining.

And when did POTUS personally say he was rescinding the order to unredact the FISA? Did miss that announcement?

Last edited by K22; 09/22/18.
K22 #13148724 09/22/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
I think Q is telling those left playing the game that the music is about to stop and those left standing will be without a chair...start cooperating or you're going down with the ship. PANIC IN DC. The phone # is the direct line to the WH operator. Think those circuits got overloaded shortly after this was posted? Purpose perhaps?

[Linked Image]

Now you are saying what, that those with a chair get deals and those without will go down? Sounds like deals to me?

I don't think you are reading or understanding this correctly. The "Deals" so far concerning those who have been involved in trying to overthrow our Gov. and Trump are not keeping their jobs nor anything like that. They may not be indicted, think informants, but they aren't going to be able to continue the former program or stay in their Gov. jobs. So in other words, you can find a chair and sit down leaving the other clowns standing, but you are still going to be part of the swamp draining.
What I believe is being said in these particular Q drops is that the music is "about" to stop and no more will those like Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, Hussein, Schumer, Schiff, ect. will be able to continue their undermining.

And when did POTUS personally say he was rescinding the order to unredact the FISA? Did miss that announcement?

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone!

In the end he can always declassify again if necessary. If he must declassify later, after the IG has reviewed them, means that at this point in time they are still classified.

Not prosecuting an informant, giving them a lighter sentence, is giving them a Deal. Is it not? Q said no deals. Did he not?

Stay in their jobs? Many already have been fired, resigned or replaced after Jan 2017, like LL and Obama.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/22/18.

Whip #13148792 09/22/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
First story on NBC last night was this NYT article. That proves this is a set up.

All over the news this morning also.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

[Linked Image]

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone!

In the end he can always declassify again if necessary. If he must declassify later, after the IG has reviewed them, means that at this point in time they are still classified.

Not prosecuting an informant, giving them a lighter sentence, is giving them a Deal. Is it not? Q said no deals. Did he not?

Stay in their jobs? Many already have been fired, resigned or replaced after Jan 2017, like LL and Obama.

I remember what Q said. RR no deal. LL no deal. McCabe no deal. He was very specific was he not?

Whip #13148893 09/22/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Underwater 5D chess aboard the "Vomit Comet".

Can it get any more fun?

K22 #13148928 09/22/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

[Linked Image]

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I remember what Q said. RR no deal. LL no deal. McCabe no deal. He was very specific was he not?

According to you and Q, LL is spilling her guts as is McCabe, why would they do this if there was "No Deal"?

My post you quoted was a two parter, you only commented on the "deals" part, what about President Trump rescinding his order to declassify?

Last edited by steve4102; 09/22/18.

Whip #13148935 09/22/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
[quote=Whip]I think Q is telling those left playing the game that the music is about to stop and those left standing will be without a chair...start cooperating or you're going down with the ship. PANIC IN DC. The phone # is the direct line to the WH operator. Think those circuits got overloaded shortly after this was posted? Purpose perhaps?

[Linked Image]

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

According to you and Q, LL is spilling her guts as is McCabe, why would they do this if there was "No Deal"? [/quote]

Whip #13148953 09/22/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No one is going to jail, no one will be fired, except some unfortunate clerk in the DOJ.

It's all Kabuki Theater created to keep your eyes on the right hand while the left hand has the dagger.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im thinking the deal they wanted was no prosecution.

I do expect Q farts at times.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #13148967 09/22/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not negative, just trying to figure out your logic here.

Q says no deals. Deals are being made according to Q.

Declassification will take down the house, according to Q. No declassification in place at this time.

Sessions is going to pounce after declassification and before the midterms, the DOJ (Sessions) convinces President Trump to rescind his declassification order.

Sessions is going to give us an October surprise based on "declassification", Sessions convinces President Trump to let Horowitz handle the Declass. IMO, there is no way Horowitz will report any finding before the Midterms.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im thinking the deal they wanted was no prosecution.

I do expect Q farts at times.

Well that's encouraging.

If "The Plan" is real and is so Deep and so Global that world leaders will be brought down, Deep State will be brought down and out Intel Community will be brought down etc., there can be Zero room for "Farts".

I'm new to all this Q stuff, and I pray it is true, but he contradicts himself and others far to often to give unfettered faith.

Whip #13149497 09/22/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
This, I am guessing is a dynamic situation. It is not static. Certain minor modification to Q's plan is expected. New events will modify the timing and execution of the MAIN plan, but will not change the inevitable.

Hope and patience is hard, but that has to be our individual plan. It's tough.

Whip #13149524 09/22/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Spot on Gibby.

Page 80 of 2,269 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

365 members (160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 1,719 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,873
Posts18,478,789
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.