Print Thread
Hop To
Page 82 of 2,269 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 2268 2269
Whip #13151664 09/23/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well guys, I'm going to be stepping back from this thread for a while. I've committed to a few things that will severely cut into my time to research and post here. It's 4:30am wake up calls for the next 6 months, which means bedtime at 9 for me...prime time hours I've been spending researching into the wee hours of the night are no more moving forward. I will check in from time to time so won't be completely gone. Not worried though as you all have the resources and the links to keep up with it on your own. Hosfly gets it...follow his action plan.

Interesting as this coincides with what appears to be an insane narrative designed to get us in fear that what we hope will happen will never happen. Don't buy it for one second. Trust POTUS, trust the plan, and enjoy the show! I'm not concerned in the least at this point, especially after watching POTUS in the last 2 MAGA rallies. He's confident.

God bless all you Patriots fighting the good fight! WWG1WGA!

Here's this mornings Q post which confirms that POTUS & Q team are IN CONTROL:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Whip; 09/23/18.

Whip #13151681 09/23/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
If nothing else, please find the time to post Q's daily's.

I am kind of internet stupid.

What is the best link for Q's activity?

Thank you for your efforts.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13151769 09/23/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Whip
Well guys, I'm going to be stepping back from this thread for a while. I've committed to a few things that will severely cut into my time to research and post here. It's 4:30am wake up calls for the next 6 months, which means bedtime at 9 for me...prime time hours I've been spending researching into the wee hours of the night are no more moving forward. I will check in from time to time so won't be completely gone. Not worried though as you all have the resources and the links to keep up with it on your own. Hosfly gets it...follow his action plan.

Interesting as this coincides with what appears to be an insane narrative designed to get us in fear that what we hope will happen will never happen. Don't buy it for one second. Trust POTUS, trust the plan, and enjoy the show! I'm not concerned in the least at this point, especially after watching POTUS in the last 2 MAGA rallies. He's confident.

God bless all you Patriots fighting the good fight! WWG1WGA!

Here's this mornings Q post which confirms that POTUS & Q team are IN CONTROL:

[Linked Image]

And when it doesn't happen we can just call it a Q fart and Trust The Plan

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13151783 09/23/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Gibby
If nothing else, please find the time to post Q's daily's.

I am kind of internet stupid.

What is the best link for Q's activity?

Thank you for your efforts.

Gibby,

You maybe internet stupid, but not in the thinking department. You sure understand Chess and Domino's, that is very evident.

Here's some Q links......................

https://qmap.pub/
https://voat.co/

https://8ch.net/patriotsawoken/index.html

https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/index.html

https://www.neonrevolt.com/

Those should keep you busy and informed. If you need more let me know. LOL

Whip #13151791 09/23/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Whip,, dang ,, cant thank you and K22 enough for what youall do an the time to explain to us what you see/interpet,, I understand about time management an priority though,, If ANYBODY has a grip on this its you an the K unit lol the way you explain things are easy for a hillbilly like me to understand,, GOD bless you an yours, and peace find you in all your endevours YOU ARE A TRUE PATRIOT,,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you look at the basic message of this whole Q thing, wherein we don’t have to do anything to bring about the fall of the Deep State, but we are being kept abreast of developments so that we don’t panic when the Plan comes to fruition.... well.... that would be an ideal setup for a future chain of events where our legs are being pissed on while we are told it’s raining.

Put another way, what calamity could befall the Deep State that would induce panic in you and me?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13151823 09/23/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
I get the 4:30a wake up thing lol I get up at that time every day an put in 70hrs aweek till nov. lol at 54 yrs of age its getting harder an harder,, I agree with Gibby here,, we value your opinion as we do K22s an willarights,, y'all cause me to stop an think an expand my mind,,, and Im not alone YOU ARE appreciated! thank you!!... if no one else sees it and you, I do!!

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by curdog4570
If you look at the basic message of this whole Q thing, wherein we don’t have to do anything to bring about the fall of the Deep State, but we are being kept abreast of developments so that we don’t panic when the Plan comes to fruition.... well.... that would be an ideal setup for a future chain of events where our legs are being pissed on while we are told it’s raining.

Put another way, what calamity could befall the Deep State that would induce panic in you and me?

They could gain seats in the house and senate?! Curdog,, This civil war wont be fought with guns, knives and clubs,, Its being fought with laws, time and votes,, The contol of the senate and house control the alphabet agentcies, which in turn is doing their damned level best to be THE power! THE wheel!! THEY want to do away with our constitution,, THEY want whatever wealth YOU have accumilated to be be shared by those who wouldnt whack a snake if it was about to bite em, You can poo poo it if you want, but standing there bitching about the mud while crying for rain is the true measure of bullsh*t,, choose! People like you wuld bitch about the best steak dinner in town

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

The panic will be those normies on the left and several on the right. MSM will go for broke and make it look like the sky is falling. The Soro's of the world will fund many riots and the CIA/Mossad will do their best to interrupt and field many false flags. I could go on and on with this "panic" idea, but I think you get the point. There will be a lot of pissing down your back and saying its raining before this is over.

Hosfly, thank you for the kind words and vote of confidence it is much appreciated. What is most appreciated is your willing to think and or expand your thinking along with all of the others.
So you are an older workaholic too. LOL! I don't want to admit it, but I have you and Whip in the age department. Bummer!! .....................................but not Jag. LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Cept, when Q speaks and what he speaks never comes to fruition, we are told it's a "fart" and to just trust the plan. Even if the plan never bears fruit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Whip #13151944 09/23/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Ol Jag can remember when the dead sea was just gettimg sick lol,, K22 I see You! I KNOW you get this, When you know you just know,, Some people WANT to stay asleep, they dont want waves to rock their boat,, they are the ones that are ok to gore the other mans ox,, Ive NEVER had a thing given to me that I didnt earn,, whether thats a position, a raise or education, So when these entitled,elected royalty types dictate whats best for me an mine?.. well push back would be the cleanst thing I can say<< and when sombody without a dog in the hunt wants to pipe up? everybody should out them,, straddling the fence will give one a sore crotch,,, stand firm and believe in somthing,,

Last edited by hosfly; 09/23/18.

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by steve4102

Cept, when Q speaks and what he speaks never comes to fruition, we are told it's a "fart" and to just trust the plan. Even if the plan never bears fruit.

Then you should just go back to sleep,, If you need constant reassurance than either go back to sleep or dig in an do your own research,, dont hang on sombodies word or opinion,, If you like whats goin on now stay asleep,, if you think thing are fubar, BUY IN, either way grow a pair an stop being so wishy washy

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly

Then you should just go back to sleep,, If you need constant reassurance than either go back to sleep or dig in an do your own research,, dont hang on sombodies word or opinion,, If you like whats goin on now stay asleep,, if you think thing are fubar, BUY IN, either way grow a pair an stop being so wishy washy

Now you are talking stupid, again.

I am not asleep, if I were asleep I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be hanging in Q's every word. I pray that he/it is real and I pray the "Plan" is real. I would be a fool to not question Q when what he claims and predicts does not come to pass.

He/it is a pretty far out there and "The Plan" is also pretty far out there. Do I think Q is a joke or a fake? I actually Duno, I hope not, but when he/it makes predictions that do not come true, it does not bode well for his authenticity.

Hillary will be arrested, didn't happen. Tell me why in Q speak.

Declassification didn't happen, tell me why in Q Speak.

Rosenstien is gone, didn't happen, tell me why in Q speak.

Sessions is out of the box, didn't happen. tell me why in Q speak.

Declassification will bring down the house, didn't happen, instead the documents were put back into classified form. Tell me why in Q speak.

Reclassify these documents and the Democrats will stop the Kavanaugh Witch Hunt, didn't happen. The documents are back in hiding and the Democrats are still full speed ahead with the Kavanaugh take-down, tell me why is Q speak.

That be just in the past week, need I go back further in time, or do you get the point?

Last edited by steve4102; 09/23/18.

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Oh well Hell, Im sure Q didnt know that when He posted It was supposed to happen right then because we are all on your schedule,, what you may or not understand is that there are so many moving parts, so many tentacles, so many X factors, an so many forks in the road that just trying to make a prediction or a "heads up" is sticking your neck out,, Much less all the things Q posts that does,,, Have pateince,, Please! do what YOU can to help it along I too want this to happen but all I can do is support an maintain

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13152415 09/23/18
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
There is a schittload of Kool-aid being consumed here....

Whip #13152568 09/23/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks for the kind words. Not saying goodbye, just won't be going into any long dissertations. Those take time and thought to compose . We've only done the first few innings thus far, and the game is only just getting started. Here's one for the kool-aid drinking crew. KEK
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Whip; 09/23/18.
Whip #13152614 09/23/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13152713 09/23/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly

Now you are talking stupid, again.

I am not asleep, if I were asleep I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be hanging in Q's every word. I pray that he/it is real and I pray the "Plan" is real. I would be a fool to not question Q when what he claims and predicts does not come to pass.

He/it is a pretty far out there and "The Plan" is also pretty far out there. Do I think Q is a joke or a fake? I actually Duno, I hope not, but when he/it makes predictions that do not come true, it does not bode well for his authenticity.

Hillary will be arrested, didn't happen. Tell me why in Q speak.

Declassification didn't happen, tell me why in Q Speak.

Rosenstien is gone, didn't happen, tell me why in Q speak.

Sessions is out of the box, didn't happen. tell me why in Q speak.

Declassification will bring down the house, didn't happen, instead the documents were put back into classified form. Tell me why in Q speak.

Reclassify these documents and the Democrats will stop the Kavanaugh Witch Hunt, didn't happen. The documents are back in hiding and the Democrats are still full speed ahead with the Kavanaugh take-down, tell me why is Q speak.

That be just in the past week, need I go back further in time, or do you get the point?

Patience Grasshopper.

Whip #13152837 09/23/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yer crazy, K. If this deal to drain the swamp is in the early stage, well, we just may not stand ferit. I voted fer T an i want this chiett overndone with PDQ. Gottit?

Us buzzards are tired of waitin fer sometin ta die. We need ta kill sumptin.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/23/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 82 of 2,269 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

460 members (222Sako, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 45 invisible), 1,878 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,003
Posts18,481,375
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.