Print Thread
Hop To
Page 84 of 2,269 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 2268 2269
Whip #13153605 09/24/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Nope, i get my info from folks who do, though.

What part of excusing my low IQ fails to register with you?

What irresistible force drives you to get on this thread and denigrate those who enjoy the messages imparted by Q?

Does it get under your skin when others fail to agree with you?

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/24/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Nope, i get my info from folks who do, though.

What irresistible force drives you to get on this thread and denigrate those who enjoy the messages imparted by Q?

Does it get under your skin when others fail to agree with you?

All have have done is ask questions, asked for clarifications, or explanations as to the differences between what we see and what we are told.
So far, not a lot of help from those that Know Q and those that know how to explain him/it. Mostly just personal attacks for not blindly without question following along.
Like you with your jab at my inability to understand computer generated videos.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13153666 09/24/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You dont have to accept my apology for not realizing your hearing deficit and you can keep playing the martyr if you wish.

You believe Q a lark. We get it.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13153752 09/24/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
I have hearing loss as well from heavy equip for 40 yrs,, computer generated voices are hard for me as well I sympathize with ya,, however It might slow me up some I will not let it stop me,Jag I thought that was a very interesting pc thanks for posting,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13153807 09/24/18
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Whip
Well guys, I'm going to be stepping back from this thread for a while. I've committed to a few things that will severely cut into my time to research and post here. It's 4:30am wake up calls for the next 6 months, which means bedtime at 9 for me...prime time hours I've been spending researching into the wee hours of the night are no more moving forward. I will check in from time to time so won't be completely gone. Not worried though as you all have the resources and the links to keep up with it on your own. Hosfly gets it...follow his action plan.

Interesting as this coincides with what appears to be an insane narrative designed to get us in fear that what we hope will happen will never happen. Don't buy it for one second. Trust POTUS, trust the plan, and enjoy the show! I'm not concerned in the least at this point, especially after watching POTUS in the last 2 MAGA rallies. He's confident.

God bless all you Patriots fighting the good fight! WWG1WGA!

Here's this mornings Q post which confirms that POTUS & Q team are IN CONTROL:

[Linked Image]

RR resigns.......

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Whip #13154103 09/24/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Re: Coup News! Chuck Schumer Warns — Don’t Fire Rod! [Re: steve4102]

Online content

Gibby Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Steve, you remember copy/paste my link to Mark Levin's video on the Chuck Schumer thread?

It was very early in the morning.

You need to do your own research.

This was my response for your copy/paste.

"Copy and paste from 5 hours ago I see. It works for me. "

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Well guys, I'm going to be stepping back from this thread for a while. I've committed to a few things that will severely cut into my time to research and post here. It's 4:30am wake up calls for the next 6 months, which means bedtime at 9 for me...prime time hours I've been spending researching into the wee hours of the night are no more moving forward. I will check in from time to time so won't be completely gone. Not worried though as you all have the resources and the links to keep up with it on your own. Hosfly gets it...follow his action plan.

Interesting as this coincides with what appears to be an insane narrative designed to get us in fear that what we hope will happen will never happen. Don't buy it for one second. Trust POTUS, trust the plan, and enjoy the show! I'm not concerned in the least at this point, especially after watching POTUS in the last 2 MAGA rallies. He's confident.

[Linked Image]

RR resigns.......

Not yet.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You believe Q a lark. We get it.

There ya go again.

Here is what I posted a page or two back.

I am not asleep, if I were asleep I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be hanging in Q's every word. I pray that he/it is real and I pray the "Plan" is real. I would be a fool to not question Q when what he claims and predicts does not come to pass.

He/it is a pretty far out there and "The Plan" is also pretty far out there. Do I think Q is a joke or a fake? I actually Duno, I hope not,

Is that your definition of a Lark?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Raeford

[Linked Image]

RR resigns.......

Not yet.

Rod Rosenstein Offers Resignation to John Kelly (Report)

Rod Rosenstein Offers Resignation

Jonathan Swan of Axios is reporting that Rosenstein offered his resignation to White House Chief of Staff John Kelly. Swan, who is deeply connected with many Trump W.H. staffers, set the town alight with this reporting:

Rosenstein’s offered resignation is just another piece of the fallout from the New York Times’ stunning revelation on Friday that, back in 2017, Rosenstein reportedly offered to wiretap the President and gather a consensus with Cabinet members to remove Trump from the presidency under the aegis of the 25th Amendment.

As of this writing, we still don’t know if Rosenstein will actually resign. Bloomberg reports that while Rosenstein’s resignation is being taken seriously by the White House, it’s not clear that he’s really following through on it.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/rod...3e0901a13ba6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Last edited by steve4102; 09/24/18.

Whip #13154217 09/24/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
UPDATE

Rod Rosenstein to stay in job for now, will meet with Trump on Thursday, White House says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...lert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

IC B3

Whip #13154390 09/24/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
I bet that rat bastid is singing a tune about all he knows about now,,

I AM AMERICA!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
steve4102,

A healthy skepticism is a good thing, keep it up. It keeps everyone on their toes. As President Reagan said, "Trust but verify!" We can trust the Plan, but verification by comparing Q's posts to actual outcomes, as you are doing, is part of the deal. That said, I'm willing to allow that Q has been off on some things, but I'm hoping he's just off in his timing.

It sure seems that there is something bigger than we know going on. Otherwise I'm at a loss to explain the utter derangement of the D'rats.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Whip #13154755 09/24/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Whip #13154816 09/24/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I heard that whine and cheese go together.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
steve4102,

A healthy skepticism is a good thing, keep it up. It keeps everyone on their toes. As President Reagan said, "Trust but verify!" We can trust the Plan, but verification by comparing Q's posts to actual outcomes, as you are doing, is part of the deal. That said, I'm willing to allow that Q has been off on some things, but I'm hoping he's just off in his timing.

It sure seems that there is something bigger than we know going on. Otherwise I'm at a loss to explain the utter derangement of the D'rats.

Thanks!

Whip #13155546 09/24/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Very interesting. So, Christine Blaseys letter to Fienstein was not even signed by her. Hummm.

Why is Russia taking control of Syrian airspace? To shut the deep state Israel out.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13155657 09/24/18
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When y'all throw a boomerang does it come back?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

NO, but Frisbees with the dogs are a blast.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Gibby #13156003 09/25/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Gibby
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

NO, but Frisbees with the dogs are a blast.

Until they fight over who's going to bring it back. LOL

Whip #13156071 09/25/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
History is in the making.

26 wheels have been fired from doj and fbi. Never has happened before. Kav supported Mil Tribunals. Is the left going crazy or what?

Schumer and Pelosi write a letter to DOJ telling them to ignore a Presidents constitutional right re releasing redacted info?

Unreal.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 84 of 2,269 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 2,596 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,949
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.