Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by steve4102
[qu
Clarification request.

8:00 Mark,
Green Trump hat, "farmer = 61 = Q"

Spain please

'Spain me to. I don't get it either.

If you don't know gematria or haven't been following sb2 in order to learn it, there is no one sentence explaining anyone can do. Homework is required.
Most biblical teachers should know or at least be aware of gematria in order to fully understand what is being or not being said so they can teach others. Multiple layers of depth in many words and or letters. The Hebrews and Greeks were very good at it.

gematria

How do you get messages out without them being hijacked? How did they do it during WWII?

If you are not going to take the time to learn gematria, then you are at the mercy of the person decoding and telling you what was "also" said.

Last edited by K22; 09/26/18.
K22 #13159243 09/26/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by shaman
[qu
Clarification request.

8:00 Mark,
Green Trump hat, "farmer = 61 = Q"

Spain please

'Spain me to. I don't get it either.

If you don't know gematria or haven't been following sb2 in order to learn it, there is no one sentence explaining anyone can do. Homework is required.
Most biblical teachers should know or at least be aware of gematria in order to fully understand what is being or not being said so they can teach others. Multiple layers of depth in many words and or letters. The Hebrews and Greeks were very good at it.

gematria

How do you get messages out without them being hijacked? How did they do it during WWII?

If you are not going to take the time to learn gematria, then you are at the mercy of the person decoding and telling you what was "also" said.

Thanks, I get it now.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13159249 09/26/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Your welcome. cool

Whip #13159304 09/26/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Reading what SB2 posts is sometimes better than listening to War Drummer voice it. This is what was written...............................
I imagine that War Drummer gave the link to those who were interested.

Panic in DC

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I hope this Anon interpreter of Q is right.,

OK, so the Sessions President-Trump feud is misdirection. Misdirection to get Sessions on the side of the Left and the Media, then when he "drops the Hammer" it will not look political. I get that, sounds like a "plan".

Cept the Media and the Democrats have been given a heads-up to this "plan". They will not be shocked or surprised when and if this happens, instead they will be poised and ready with a well planned counter attack. If you and I know about this "misdirection", it is pretty obvious that the Left, Deep State and the Media are aware as well. How can they not be, we just told them so. As for the public, they are brain dead and will believe whatever the Media tells them. That will not change just because of Sessions.

I think the REAL misdirection by Q is [RR].

[RR] is the real white hat here. Q and the Trump administration are portraying [RR] as the mastermind and a key player in this coup to take down President Trump. Sessions is not in the news, he is not loved by the Media or hated by the Media, he is just missing. If he were to become the darling of the Left, he missed his chance months ago.

It is [RR] that is front and center. It is [RR] that is the darling of the media and the left, It is [RR] that Schumer, Pelosi and the MSM are ordering Trump to "Keep your hands off", AND it is [RR] that Q is claiming will resign or be fired.

It think there is misdirection alright, but the real White Hat will be the darling of the left, [RR], not Sessions.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thanks. I get it too now. It's a bit esoteric for what I was expecting, but I get it.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Whip #13159328 09/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Its a shamanic thing. Did you smoke dried frog skins to help envision it?

Steve, you may be right re RR. That idea has been proffered by Q before, iirc. Wouldnt it be nicr if both Sessions and RR are white hats.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/26/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

As you directed this question to Whip, I await his answer.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Steve, you may be right re RR. That idea has been proffered by Q before, iirc. Wouldnt it be nicr if both Sessions and RR are white hats.

The more the Left supports [RR] and more they "demand" he remain in office as DAG, the more I think he is the sleeper WH.

That said, I still think Sessions was taken out of the picture because he is not up to the task. I still have no faith in Sessions.

Remember, when Sessions gave us Huber, he also said that Huber would be reporting to the AG and the DAG. [RR] is deeply involved in the Huber investigation as per Sessions.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/26/18.

IC B3

Whip #13159630 09/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I hope that is true re RR. He could turn a lot of skeletons over from years ago which we have consdered buried forever. I still think Sessions will come through for us.

I Dindo Nuffin
Gibby #13159640 09/26/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gibby
Step one in our eyes. Judge K gets confirmed.

The biggest obstacle right now is the evil press siding with the Dems. How do we fix that in the short time we have before midterm elections.

THEY WILL FIGHT BACK WITH UNBELIEVABLE LIES AND PROPAGANDA.
Seals or Warthogs. Maybe both.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

As you directed this question to Whip, I await his answer.

Well, i replied to the post by Shaman without denoting it. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
OK, so the Sessions President-Trump feud is misdirection. Misdirection to get Sessions on the side of the Left and the Media, then when he "drops the Hammer" it will not look political. I get that, sounds like a "plan".

Cept the Media and the Democrats have been given a heads-up to this "plan". They will not be shocked or surprised when and if this happens, instead they will be poised and ready with a well planned counter attack. If you and I know about this "misdirection", it is pretty obvious that the Left, Deep State and the Media are aware as well. How can they not be, we just told them so. As for the public, they are brain dead and will believe whatever the Media tells them. That will not change just because of Sessions.

The Media and the left is shocked now. When they became aware that Sessions was not stalling or doing nothing, he had already made his (Sessions) move. Back when the Media was thinking Sessions was a do nothing and a hindrance to Trump and the Plan, so did many on the Fire. So that Plan worked very well. Sessions, Horowitz, Huber, and the other SC that Sessions had working for him have already gotten the evidence they needed. You have learned this after the fact.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I hope that is true re RR. He could turn a lot of skeletons over from years ago which we have consdered buried forever. I still think Sessions will come through for us.

He might, but if he does, he will not be the "darling of the left". He has not been in the public eye enough for the media and the public to think he is without political influence. A few anti-Sessions tweets by President Trump ain't enough to put him in that position.

If he is going to take on that roll, then within the next few days and weeks he is going to have to go public. Make speeches, tweets, speak to reporters denouncing President Trump, support Mueller, threaten to resign etc.etc.

He has done some of this already, but that was months ago, if he is going to get in the good graces of the Media and the left, he needs to make something happen and fast. Of course that's only if the video link you posted has merit, meaning that, a lot of this is going to take place before the Midterms. If that is not part of the "plan" then it matters not when Sessions come out from under his desk.

That's why I think it is [RR] that is going to be the "guy" and that is why I think Q is not letting this cat out of the bag. If the Media and the Deep State had even the slightest hint that [RR] was the WH, the plan would be compromised.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Frog skins? No, Numerology is nothing new to me. I just didn't think Trump would be using it to send secret messages.

Frankly, a lot of the ANON stuff is too far out there for my taste. This is coming from a guy who has talked to spirit animals and had them talk back.

On the other hand, the Q drops themselves make a LOT of sense. I see them as propaganda. I see them as coming from someone close to Trump and authorized by Trump. I think they're there for 2 purposes:

1) Letting pro-Trump folks know they can have faith in Trump and his agenda.
2) Letting the anti-Trump forces know their days are numbered.

It's kinda like this:

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Shaman,

I agree with you completely. It was not surprising news to me that the Deep State operatives and the white hats were using gematria and twilight language to communicate. A person had to almost figure the opposers of the Divine Spirit, of the I Am that I Am, were using code. When you call one of your organizations the National Academy of Television, Arts, and Science (N.A.T.A.) or mirrored S.A.T.A.N and one of telescopes is called L.U.C.I.F.E.R. "LUCI (originally LUCIFER: Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research) is the near-infrared instrument for the LBT.[20][21] The name of the instrument was changed to LUCI in 2012."
These are just the simple easy ones to see, but they do coding through the Emmy Award Ceremony. Another thing I have learned is that they "Must" use symbology in some for or another. Be it by numbers, (322) or by jewelry, or the artwork for their companies. It is always there if you look. Always.

The only way for Trump to get the message out to those who support him is through the 8 chan board, Military Intelligence (Qanon), and some of his tweets through Twitter.

Whip #13159971 09/26/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13160001 09/26/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Actually, because of the harshness on the lungs, I quit smoking frog skins many moons ago. Now I just put it between my cheek and gums and let it sit and percolate. Easy on the lungs and less of an initial "rush" as the essential oils hit the blood stream. Win/win. Gonna be legalized in Montana soon:)

Page 86 of 2,269 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

706 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 117LBS, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 2,987 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,978
Posts18,480,844
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.