Campfire Regular
Beautiful song. Thanks for sharing!

Whip #13160084 09/26/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
From what I'm reading sounds like POTUS is gonna keep RR around and on the leash,, being exposed more everyday,,and will stay on the job till the public and media crucify him and then when RR ends the Mueller probe POTUS will allow him to resign,, keep friends close an enemies closer but thats my interp,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13160103 09/26/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I read this article from the CTH today and the more I read the more I think I am right that [RR] is the White Hat that is going to have the Media and the Left loving him up until the second he pounces.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/26/rosenstein-vs-mccabe/#more-154566

Yoos guys should read the whole thing, but I will select a few segments that support my opinion.

Both Andrew McCabe and Rod Rosenstein took corrupt and illegal action to try and take down the President of the United States. However, generally speaking, McCabe’s actions were specifically intended to facilitate a soft-coup; whereas Rosenstein was more of a willingly facilitating useful idiot in the grand scheme.

Example 1: Former FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker and Former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe worked together to assemble the post-election “small group”, which eventually gained legitimate legal authority when Baker and McCabe convinced Rosenstein to hire Robert Mueller.

Baker and McCabe were intentionally manipulating the events; DAG Rosenstein was the patsy going along because he wasn’t inside the team in 2016 when it all began.

Example 2: Andrew McCabe and the “small group” assembled the third FISA-Title1 surveillance renewal on Carter Page on June 29th, 2017. This renewal extended the use of surveillance for Robert Mueller to exploit – for intelligence against the President. Rod Rosenstein signed the third renewal, based on their word, because the corrupt small group presented it to him. Again, likely Rosenstein was the useful idiot, the patsy.

So today the Washington Post (Team Rosenstein) posts an article noting the Deputy AG will not be fired, and will likely remain in his position until after the mid-terms. If you understand the White House position, this begins to make sense.

From the White House position the knucklehead Rod Rosenstein needs to clean up the mess he has created. From knucklehead’s position, he wants out before congress starts asking him questions.

So how did we get here?

Start with how Rod Rosenstein was hired:

03:15 “[Rosenstein] was hired by Jeff Sessions. I was not involved in that process because, you know, they go out and they get their own deputies, and the people that work in that department and Jeff Sessions hired him.”

~ President Donald Trump

President Trump brought the CEO perspective to the White House. Part of that perspective is to let Department Executive Officers (ie. cabinet members) select their own deputies. Attorney General Jeff Sessions wanted Rod Rosenstein as Deputy AG. That’s why President Trump nominated Rosenstein. Nothing more. Not strategic Machiavellian deep state chess nonsense. Sessions wanted him, so Trump nominated him.

DAG Rosenstein then hired former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel. In part due to the recommendation of FBI Legal Counsel Jim Baker and FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Likely unbeknownst (at least in initial operational totality) to Rosenstein, Andrew McCabe and James Baker were part of the corrupt DOJ/FBI inside network conspiring to take-down the President. Hence the: “what do you want me to do Andy, wear a wire?”… conversation.

Because Rosenstein either: (a) participated; or (b) was a useful idiot, he has now put himself into a massive position of compromise. His stewardship over the DAG position (which is more powerful due to JS recusal), has failed massively.

So, If Sessions is the White hat here and he specifically called for [RR] to be his deputy, then he is either a dumb [bleep], going to use [RR] as a "patsy" like McCabe and company think they did, or he and [RR] are a team and together they will take down the deep State.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/26/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13160208 09/26/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

...RR doesnt get to be patsy or white hat. He knowingly participated in a seditious coup against a sitting president.

Why would he rubber stamp anything? Re Sign warrants oking unlawful surveillance on American citizens and a President?

Why wouldn't he ask Mcabe and co why hes signing to do this illegal action, and whats the original intelligence that made it be launched?

Why didnt he blow the whistle, when the conspirators discussed it with him? And if they didnt discuss it, hes not dumb, hes bad at his job.

His wire comment proves they DID discuss what the original members of the cabal were doing. And he remained quiet, while his friends pulled the strings.

He also hired Mueller to run an investigation despite being unaware/ not certain what the evidence was to need it?? Not buyin that.

It cant be dumbassity. Its complicity. Complicity is Conspiracy. Conspiracy is the crime.

Jail.

Last edited by WillARights; 09/26/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WillARights

...RR doesnt get to be patsy or white hat. He knowingly participated in a seditious coup against a sitting president.

Why would he rubber stamp anything? Part of the plan Re Sign warrants oking unlawful surveillance on American citizens and a President?

Why wouldn't he ask Mcabe and co why hes signing to do this illegal action, and whats the original intelligence that made it be launched?

Why didnt he blow the whistle, when the conspirators discussed it with him? Part of the Plan "patients" And if they didnt discuss it, hes not dumb, hes bad at his job.

His wire comment proves they DID discuss what the original members of the cabal were doing. And he remained quiet, while his friends pulled the strings. Part of the plan "Patients".

He also hired Mueller to run an investigation despite being unaware/ not certain what the evidence was to need it?? Not buyin that.

It cant be dumbassity. Its complicity. Complicity is Conspiracy. Conspiracy is the crime.

Jail.

If Sessions is the White Hat in all of this, why did he himself hire/select [RR} to be his number 2 man?

If after [RR] failed Sessions and disrupted "the Plan", why didn't Sessions step in and correct his mistake?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Trump hired Rosenstein and the Senate voted him in.

K22 #13160283 09/26/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Trump hired Rosenstein and the Senate voted him in.

Not according to President Trump.

:

03:15 “[Rosenstein] was hired by Jeff Sessions. I was not involved in that process because, you know, they go out and they get their own deputies, and the people that work in that department and Jeff Sessions hired him.”

~ President Donald Trump

3:15 mark

Whip #13160285 09/26/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Im not sure what Sessions is.

Perhaps because Sessions knew Rods wife was a lawyer previously representing the Intelligence community (Mueller) regarding releasing FOIA requests for them, and knew that Trumps investigation of the coup had a good chance of going nowhere against the FBI/DOJ/CIA if Rod was involved?

So then Rosenstein goes ahead and hires their pal former FBI Mueller to run the false investigation that Sessions immediately bails on, and we gots ourself a serious obstructive conflict of interest....ah said, conflicts of interest, sohn.

The corrupt accused, running an investigation of themselves.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #13160362 09/26/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
I think you hit it WillArights,,Sessions,Who is said to be trusted<Hired RR Knowing RR is complicit,,, Recused himself,, washed his hands of it, RR now in charge, Hired Mueller,Who was part of the pack of clinton wise guys,along with Comey and Lynch, to run the probe, thinking he could keep it under wraps,, after all, theyve been gettin away with it for years,,, so now we have a tainted probe, tainted investigator, tainted FISA,,,etc.. And whos holding that bag? RR he is in the open,, exposed, and the probe? worthless, Pres Trump? well he didnt hire him, clean there, hasnt fired him, clean there,, let him keep his pos,Nice guy there,, Why? Deal? Talking? Im sure the deep state thinks hes talkin after all why wouldnt trump explode? So heres is the question,,, Is he being set up by PresTrump or is he part of the plan? you can spin it both ways,,, I think hes dirty and being set up as a stoolie and a target,, but more like the dunce who had to where the cap an sit in the corner so everyone can see,AN exibit like in a zoo,the more they see the more info they dig up an expose,,, but hey maybe not,, my tinfoil hat may need another layer lol

Last edited by hosfly; 09/26/18.

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

Whip #13160367 09/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
Actually, because of the harshness on the lungs, I quit smoking frog skins
many moons ago. Now I just put it between my cheek and gums and let it sit and percolate. Easy on the lungs and less of an initial "rush" as the essential oils hit the blood stream. Win/win. Gonna be legalized in Montana soon:)

Sorry Whip. I tried to post that just behind Shamans post and it was for his chuckle.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Will, it has been postulated that the previous illegal actions, even from years ago under the Zero, of not only RR but also Mueller, could be excused had they been forced by deep state bad actors to comply or face unberable consequences to themselves or family members.

Some information has come to light lately indicating Justice Roberts had little choice in his ruling re Zero care. I think that will be found to be the case as the swamp is drained.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13160407 09/26/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Jag if thats true, then hes a wanted fugitive by everyone,, truly on his own and in the open,, cross the cabal and pres T gets that ass, turn on the Pres an deep state will suicide you,, this bird needs to sing to the right ear an closly watched so he dont migrate,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13160415 09/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I have no choice but to trust the plan, at the present.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13160424 09/26/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
God bless you, Jag. I wish I shared the optimism someones going to jail.

Ok, so they get 3-5 years, instead of 25 years, for never blowin the whistle they were being blackmailed, and needed protection once they did.

They were content to not rock the boat, and let a whole nation, America, founder?? Now its 10 years. Fugg em.

Are we all going to be satisfied with just exposing all the players of this coup, and no one being held accountable by jailing them? Weve been on that chitty end of the stick for decades.
They've ALREADY been exposed and known for some time.
And THIS particular crime is the crimeiest crime of all - not just sweetheart deals and perks, and money on top of money, on top of taxpayer abuse and waste by bloated beaucracy.

This is the usurpation of a whole nations founding documents, and principles.
A direct (permanent?) disenfranchisement of the electorate by subterfuge.

Nobody goes to jail, everything - free election, free america, politicians and their rhetoric become irrelevant and unnecessary, and America is ungoverned. There is only a police state tamping down anarchy.

Last edited by WillARights; 09/26/18.

K22 #13160428 09/26/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Yes, we all know that the DAG is nominated/appointed by the President and approved by a majority vote in the Senate.

As President Trump stated, he did not hire [RR], Sessions pick his number 2 man [RR] and President Trump nominated him at the request of Sessions.

In other words, President Trump did what Sessions asked him to do.

Why would Sessions do that if he is a White Hat and [RR] is a black hat?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Will, it has been postulated that the previous illegal actions, even from years ago under the Zero, of not only RR but also Mueller, could be excused had they been forced by deep state bad actors to comply or face unberable consequences to themselves or family members.

Some information has come to light lately indicating Justice Roberts had little choice in his ruling re Zero care. I think that will be found to be the case as the swamp is drained.

Two schools of thought have been posted here.
1) Sessions went to the SC and asked for permission to un-recuse himself.
2) Sessions went to the SC to tell (2) Justices that he has evidence that they are corrupt and need to resign.

IMO, Roberts would be one of those corrupt SCJ.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Steve, hasnt Q postulated two SCJ will step down, or was that after Kennedy dropped out and there are 2 more to go? wink

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Steve, hasnt Q postulated two SCJ will step down, or was that after Kennedy dropped out and there are 2 more to go? wink

I don't know.

I know when Q posted that Sessions went to get permission from the SC, someone else "anonymous" suggested that the letter was to inform 2 corrupt SCJ that they need to resign or suffer.

Maybe I'll go back several pages and see if I can find it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have no choice but to trust the plan, at the present.

Or..... you could go huntin’ and preserve your sanity.😀

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 87 of 2,269 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,503
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.