H

I AM AMERICA!

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Steve, hasnt Q postulated two SCJ will step down, or was that after Kennedy dropped out and there are 2 more to go? wink

Not step down but dismissed.

Speculation is since Trump now has the intelligence community at his disposal, he can prove Obama was Kenyan at birth - making his presidency illegitimate.

Which would nullify his two appointments.

Those would be The Wise Latrina (Sotomayor) and Kagan.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Whip #13160496 09/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Gene, all the low spots in the oilfied roads hold water and doves are scarce. 50 degrees here, wind from the north, cloudy and rain.

I am having so much fun with listening to the Q interpreters giving hope and finally having a real POTUS who tells it like hes trying to make it and telling the UN to, iow, kiss our ass and be proud while doing it. Ha. Its great. Well, except for the dove hunting.
wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Look at #177 and #258

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102

Will, it has been postulated that the previous illegal actions, even from years ago under the Zero, of not only RR but also Mueller, could be excused had they been forced by deep state bad actors to comply or face unberable consequences to themselves or family members.

Some information has come to light lately indicating Justice Roberts had little choice in his ruling re Zero care. I think that will be found to be the case as the swamp is drained.

Two schools of thought have been posted here.
1) Sessions went to the SC and asked for permission to un-recuse himself.
2) Sessions went to the SC to tell (2) Justices that he has evidence that they are corrupt and need to resign.

IMO, Roberts would be one of those corrupt SCJ.

I think you are right Steve, but I think there might be a #3, which is both #1 & #2 are both correct.

Roberts would be one for sure in my opinion.

IC B2

add #13160614 09/26/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by add
Steve, hasnt Q postulated two SCJ will step down, or was that after Kennedy dropped out and there are 2 more to go? wink

Not step down but dismissed.

Speculation is since Trump now has the intelligence community at his disposal, he can prove Obama was Kenyan at birth - making his presidency illegitimate.

Which would nullify his two appointments.

Those would be The Wise Latrina (Sotomayor) and Kagan.

Yes. Thanks, I was trying to remember what was speculated and this was it. Roberts may step down, but I doubt it.

Whip #13160766 09/26/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
New news, is Tfump says he will postpone meeting with RR to keep from interference with the Kav news.

Uh Oh. What meeting result would affect the Kav crap? Well, not no news or all is well with Trump/RR.

Afaic the only news from the meeting that would interfere with the Kav process would be the firing of RR, Steve.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
New news, is Tfump says he will postpone meeting with RR to keep from interference with the Kav news.

Uh Oh. What meeting result would affect the Kav crap? Well, not no news or all is well with Trump/RR.

Afaic the only news from the meeting that would interfere with the Kav process would be the firing of RR, Steve.

He is not going to fire [RR].

The NYT article was a set-up do get him to do just that. He isn't going to fall for that.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13160995 09/27/18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

On the toad again
I just can't wait to get on the toad again
The life I love is hallucinating with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the toad again
On the toad again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
Here we go, on the toad again

Like a band of Dipsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends
Insisting that the world keep turnin' our way
And our way is on the toad again
I just can't wait to get on the toad again
The life I love is hallucinating with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the toad again, break free

[Linked Image]

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Gene, all the low spots in the oilfied roads hold water and doves are scarce. 50 degrees here, wind from the north, cloudy and rain.

I am having so much fun with listening to the Q interpreters giving hope and finally having a real POTUS who tells it like hes trying to make it and telling the UN to, iow, kiss our ass and be proud while doing it. Ha. Its great. Well, except for the dove hunting.
wink

I am with you.

Imagine an active fella that just recently had rotator cuff surgery and taking the much needed post op pain medication. Reading all this Q stuff and Judge K crap. Watching the Dems and the MSM doing their thing. It makes a fella feel "deep state" . The Q stuff makes it better.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B3

Whip #13161018 09/27/18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Our collie Jay is so attached to KYHillChick that, as he ages, he now just lies on the floor when she goes shopping and watches the back door. His whole being seems to be focused on that door. He ignores me. He even ignores squirrels playing on the patio. About a minute before she walks in, he gets up. He can hear her Chevy coming up the road. When she comes in, his life resumes.

There hasn't been a Q drop since the 24th.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Whip #13161047 09/27/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Must be a busy week.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

The NYT article was a set-up do get him to do just that. He isn't going to fall for that.

Agreed. But, he could tell him he needs to resign.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Agreed. But, he could tell him he needs to resign.

That would be considered "firing".

If the President is going to do anything to [RR], I think he will (through Sessions) have him recuse himself from anything dealing with Russia and the Mueller investigation until after he is investigated. This will set the left on fire and set off a Pro-RR [bleep] storm from the Media and the Left. Just what the "plan" requires.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn, Steve, sounds like you have gone over to the dark side.😀

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Damn, Steve, sounds like you have gone over to the dark side.😀

No dark side, just putting two and two together in my own mind.

According to the "Plan", Sessions is going to become the Darling of the left because of his feud with the President.
I don't see that happening. He may be a White Hat and he may be going to pounce soon, but he will not be the darling of the left. They hate him for his stance on Immigration and Pot, his occasional feud with President Trump may get him a few Brownie Points, but it's not enough to make him their Savior.

[RR] on the other hand is front and center every day. He is reportedly involved the the coup to remove President Trump from office ( their holy grail). He is already the "darling" of the Left and the Media, they love him and they want him protected at all costs.

If there is a "plan" to take down the Deep State and the Democrats, IMO, the guy to do thins is [RR] .
Why do you think Sessions hired him, if [RR] is a Black Hat?

Remember when Sessions announced that there was no need for a Special Council as he had already appointed Huber to investigate and to work with Horowitz?
Remember when Sessions said that Huber would be reporting directly to the AG and the DAG? Rosenstien knows everything Huber is doing, or not doing depending on how you look at it.

[RR] will not be fired, he will be scolded and humiliated by President Trump, giving him even stronger support from the left and the media. Just what the "Plan" calls for.

Whip #13161349 09/27/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As I said at the start of this thread, Deep State is just a catch phrase for describing Buteaucrats doing what Bureaucrats have always done at the Federal level....... continue business as usual, knowing that a new administration will spend its first two years finding out where the bathrooms are and the next two years running for re-election.

Anyone who thinks Government Employees are capable of carrying out a coup are ignoring reality......... they don’t trust each other enough.

I think that any “ Plan “ suffers from that same flaw.

But...... Q is entertaining at times.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
As I said at the start of this thread, Deep State is just a catch phrase for describing Buteaucrats doing what Bureaucrats have always done at the Federal level....... continue business as usual, knowing that a new administration will spend its first two years finding out where the bathrooms are and the next two years running for re-election.

Anyone who thinks Government Employees are capable of carrying out a coup are ignoring reality......... they don’t trust each other enough.

I think that any “ Plan “ suffers from that same flaw.

But...... Q is entertaining at times.

Are you saying that there is no IC coup or insurance plan to, first Stop Donald Trump and second, Remove President Trump?

...or are you saying that "capable of carrying out": is different than "Attempting to carry out"?

Cuz anyone with more that two brain cells left to rub together knows damn well that a coup was attempted and many parts of it are still ongoing.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/27/18.

Whip #13161593 09/27/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Good analogy Steve. You may be right about RR.
As you stated, it is a fact that a coupe was attempted, mainly in cyber world, and is still on going, although it is losing validity quickly.
Deep State? Not just Gov. bureaucrats, although I'm quite sure that is what they want us to believe. The Deep State is the NWO International crowd being controlled by, principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places, to borrow a Biblical sentence. It is the very reason they cannot be defeated in a "fleshly" way. Attacking different factions of it is exactly what they want us to do. They love War, Revolutions, Civil Wars. That is a win, win for them. To prove that all one has to do is stand in the 21st Century and look back through the ages. It is plain as day and easy to see.
Trump and his Qanon bunch are defeating them the only way that works.

Whip #13163098 09/27/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I do believe the Judge has made it.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.298 📁
Sep 27 2018 18:39:28 (EST)
Welcome aboard, Judge K.
Q

Oh wait, is this a Q prediction before the fact????

Page 88 of 2,269 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (12344mag, 1moredeer, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 73 invisible), 3,010 guests, and 1,380 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,231
Posts18,485,673
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.