If the FBI investigate..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
GB1

Whip #13166559 09/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm with you Steve...dreamin' it happens.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by curdog4570
That ain’t gonna happen in a week. Crazybitch’s Lawyers may not even make her available for questioning.

I know it won't happen in a weak. This would have to take place after Judge Kavanaugh is confirmed.
Remember the Democrats are calling for an FBI investigation even if and after Judge Kavanaugh is confirmed. They want the FBI to gather enough evidence for Impeachment.

What can happen in a week, is that the FBI can inform Congress and the Public that Ford has lied under oath and the Justice department is in the process of charging her with perjury and that she has ties to the CIA.

A guy can dream can't he.

Im hoping, Steve.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Just started, tonight, our 7th FBI investigation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He will someday be recognized as a truly great Justice of The United States Supreme Court!

This makes little sense, or does it?

President Trump is approving of an FBI investigation into Judge Kavanaugh?

The same FBI that spied on him, conspired to destroy his chances of winning the Presidency, continued to spy on him after he became President, refuses to comply with Congressional Subpoenas, conspired with foreign governments to have him removed from office, instigated or took part in a Deep State coup to destroy him, his businesses and his family. Why? Why would he endorse such an investigation?

Either he has lost his mind, forgot who the FBI really is, OR the outcome is already written and it won't help the Democrats.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
That ain’t gonna happen in a week. Crazybitch’s Lawyers may not even make her available for questioning.

I'm betting that Trump and friends are about 6 steps ahead of the Dem. How long did it take us on the Fire to find out about her ties to the CIA, her lawyers ties to HRC, ect.? Do you think maybe that the federal investigators or the Military Intel. have even more on her from last July?

K22 #13166725 09/29/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

I'm betting that Trump and friends are about 6 steps ahead of the Dem. How long did it take us on the Fire to find out about her ties to the CIA, her lawyers ties to HRC, ect.? Do you think maybe that the federal investigators or the Military Intel. have even more on her from last July?

Prolly, but how is this going to get Judge Kavanaugh confirmed?

It will surely upset the Democrat apple cart, but job one is getting Judge Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. and NOW, not weeks down the road.

BTW what is up with Flake?

Is his call for a delay part of the Democrat plan to derail Judge Kavanaugh, or is he part of the Q/Trump plan to derail the Democrats with FBI evidence that Ford is a CIA plant?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Whip #13166735 09/29/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Not east to tell steve4102, he is a No Name McCain lover.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Prolly, but how is this going to get Judge Kavanaugh confirmed?

It will surely upset the Democrat apple cart, but job one is getting Judge Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. and NOW, not weeks down the road.

BTW what is up with Flake?

Is his call for a delay part of the Democrat plan to derail Judge Kavanaugh, or is he part of the Q/Trump plan to derail the Democrats with FBI evidence that Ford is a CIA plant?

Well there is this drop to consider...........................Democrats Midterm Playbook.

▶Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/28/18 (Fri) 12:37:24 No.306

D's Playbook (Midterm E):

We will impeach Justice K (ZERO corroborating evidence and ALL factual witnesses provided by accuser ALL DENIED ALLEGATIONS) should we take control in NOV.

LIBERAL LEFT LUNACY [BAIT].

These people are EVIL, SICK, & STUPID.

You are watching/witnessing the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.

OLD GUARD >>> POWER TO THE PEOPLE

RED OCTOBER.

Q

Whip #13166752 09/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Ditto for Feinstein. They've been on her for a while. The picture titled DFT.png I linked above was taken at the same time a pic Q posted months ago about a secretive meeting in China. DFT...Diane Feinstein Trip. I would be overjoyed to see skeletor do the perp walk. I could hardly stomach listening to her this week. F'ing EVIL personified.

Here is the pic from Feb 7th. Same car. Feinstein in China?
[Linked Image]

Can't get the linked pic to embed. Go to qanon.pub and look at the series of pics from Feb. 7th.

Last edited by Whip; 09/29/18.
K22 #13166755 09/29/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Flake quit, we all know that, but we don't know why, or do we?

Graham was one of the biggest Never-Trumpers in the Senate. Threatened President Trump if he fired Mueller, Sessions etc. Even was semi-supportive of Impeachment for obstruction of President Trump....

Now, he is front and center fighting harder that ever before for President Trump, Judge Kavanaugh and the MAGA agenda. What has changed? "Q"?

Flake was on par with Graham as the #2 Never-Trumper in the Senate, but he did not turn 180 like Graham, he just quit?

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Anons are guessing that now that no name is in the dirt and his influence has been removed LG is free to MAGA.

IC B3

Whip #13166776 09/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Maybe significant that Q posted this on 2/7/18 also? Red October.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 647c68 No.297686 📁
Feb 7 2018 18:55:33 (EST)
You have so much more than you know.
SO MUCH!
Future proves past.
News unlocks map.
=
+
++
+++
RED OCTOBER.
IRON EAGLE.
[]
Q

Last edited by Whip; 09/29/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22

Graham was one of the biggest Never-Trumpers in the Senate. Threatened President Trump if he fired Mueller, Sessions etc. Even was semi-supportive of Impeachment for obstruction of President Trump....

Now, he is front and center fighting harder that ever before for President Trump, Judge Kavanaugh and the MAGA agenda. What has changed? "Q"?

Flake was on par with Graham as the #2 Never-Trumper in the Senate, but he did not turn 180 like Graham, he just quit?

Like I’ve posted on other threads here..... if the delay gives cover to the two R wenches to vote Yes, Flake will be the hero.

You do realize, I hope, that his vote would have been useless without the two women?

Count.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13166796 09/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Don't know if this is true or not as I don't do FB. I hope it is. This will do her in.
https://twitter.com/bbusa617/status/1043132809467109376

Whip #13166819 09/29/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip
Ditto for Feinstein. They've been on her for a while. The picture titled DFT.png I linked above was taken at the same time a pic Q posted months ago about a secretive meeting in China. DFT...Diane Feinstein Trip. I would be overjoyed to see skeletor do the perp walk. I could hardly stomach listening to her this week. F'ing EVIL personified.

Here is the pic from Feb 7th. Same car. Feinstein in China?
[Linked Image]

Can't get the linked pic to embed. Go to qanon.pub and look at the series of pics from Feb. 7th.

I remember when Q posted those back in Feb. Amazing. You can go here Feinstein scroll down and find all of the photo's.

Whip #13166821 09/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Dem psyop on millenials. They know midterms are their last hope. WATCH
https://www.adweek.com/creativity/t...ennial-into-voting-in-the-next-election/

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Like I’ve posted on other threads here..... if the delay gives cover to the two R wenches to vote Yes, Flake will be the hero.

You do realize, I hope, that his vote would have been useless without the two women?

Count.

I would not panic. This is all under control. Need the public to see just who and what the Dem. and Rino's are. I don't think Ford is even licensed to practice in California. She is nothing more than a CIA plant and that will come out soon.

Whip #13166864 09/29/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Whip
Anons are guessing that now that no name is in the dirt and his influence has been removed LG is free to MAGA.

...or they will do to him what they did to "no name" if he doesn't cooperate.

Remember the short video with Lisa and Huma. He looked scared [bleep].

K22 #13166966 09/29/18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by K22

Folks,

I appreciate some of the stuff you've posted, there seems to be some truth to it. We'll see in the future, right?

But for this (from your link K22) I think I'm going to need more foil for a bigger hat:

We have already established 3 tweets on the 22nd were an indication Trump was talking to 322 Skull and Bones and their Deep State network. Let’s look at the first tweet. You know the drill, capital letters NER=37. Before we try to find the signification of this 37, let’s notice this random – sign between “basis” and “and”. Since there is no capital letters in “and it is not by accident!”, Trump is hinting we should perform a subtraction using the entirety of each string: [New Economic Records being set on a daily basis]=413 and [and it is not by accident!]=211, the difference is 202. Interesting. Look at what Q posted the day before:

Q2261 MUSIC IS ABOUT TO STOP. 202-456-1414 Q

Do you see this 202? This is DC’s area code and Q is giving the White House’s telephone number. Why did Q make this drop and why is Trump connecting to it? Q is talking to all those who want to share information or want to come clean: you’d better make a choice quick, call us before the music stops. Did you catch the beauty of the number 2261? DC area code=202, QAnon=61: Q is signaling he is reachable in DC… smile Keep this 2261 somewhere in the back of your head, it will come back later in the most surprising way. Now we have some context and can go back to our NER=37 and reconcile. Gematria for CALLED? Yes 37. As you can see, after Q’s recommendation the day before, Trump is hinting someone called. Who do you think that could be? Img8

The rest of that link gets pretty far out in my mind. Regular folks have time to "decode" all this for us mere mortals? I wish I did.

I do hope there's a relatively quiet (as in no gunfire) revolution going on in DC, but Presidential tweets with the need to "perform a subtraction using the entirety of each string:" seems to be a bit far out in left field.

I guess I'm glad I haven't read "the entirety of" this thread. I don't have the time.

But you guys keep up the hard work, I do see some relevant material here at times.

Geno

PS
NER=37 and reconcile. Gematria for CALLED? Yes 37
Huh? I looked into it, 37 could also be : Idaho, Lilac, Dies, Icy, Maggi, Legal, etc. Here's a list for those interested. Is someone making this fit their narrative? Maybe it's code for Aloha and DJT is saying hello or goodbye to someone?

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Called

PPS, Because I'm a skeptic of sorts am I now on someone's watch list? confused

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Whip #13167164 09/29/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
"PS
Huh? I looked into it, 37 could also be : Idaho, Lilac, Dies, Icy, Maggi, Legal, etc. Here's a list for those interested. Is someone making this fit their narrative? Maybe it's code for Aloha and DJT is saying hello or goodbye to someone?"

It is true that Idaho, Lilac, Dies, ect. are 37 in gematria, but were they used in the sentence or alluded to? Gematria is a very old coding using words. It pre-dates the Hebrews. Anyone who is familiar with the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance has seen gematria used.

It is a way of talking to someone in the open without those over hearing actually knowing what you really were saying.

K22 #13167198 09/29/18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by K22
"PS
Huh? I looked into it, 37 could also be : Idaho, Lilac, Dies, Icy, Maggi, Legal, etc. Here's a list for those interested. Is someone making this fit their narrative? Maybe it's code for Aloha and DJT is saying hello or goodbye to someone?"

It is true that Idaho, Lilac, Dies, ect. are 37 in gematria, but were they used in the sentence or alluded to? Gematria is a very old coding using words. It pre-dates the Hebrews. Anyone who is familiar with the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance has seen gematria used.

It is a way of talking to someone in the open without those over hearing actually knowing what you really were saying.

I guess I'm supposed to believe a book ( Divinely inspired) written for the people to understand and use to run their lives is written in code? That the average person needs to rely on someone named "Strong" to interpret for us? And does Mr Strong's Concordance work on all versions of the bible or only the King James version?

It all seems a bit arcane to me

Geno

PS, Arcane:
esoteric
impenetrable
cabalistic
mysterious
mystic
occult
recondite
unaccountable
unknowable

PPS I guess we should all be grateful Q and the others are demystifying this and penetrating the impenetrable nature of all this secret stuff. When will it come to light in ordinary terms for us mortals?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 92 of 2,269 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (1beaver_shooter, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,478,014
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.