Print Thread
Hop To
Page 93 of 2,269 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 2268 2269
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I'm somewhat at a loss as to where you are headed with this.?
Yes is the answer to your recent question. I'm not sure that it says it was "written for the people to understand" as in simple language, which I think you are indicating. If that is the case then the scripture sentence, " Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." doesn't have as much meaning as I thought it did. In other words, if it was simple language many wouldn't need to "study" it much, not much need to be ashamed for not studying since it was simple, and "rightly dividing" would be a waste of ink.
I guess I'm not understanding why it is a problem to write or talk in code?

I will say this, you are on the right track with "arcane".

K22 #13167279 09/29/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I disagree K. I say the answer to VDs question is no, you dont have to believe it if you dont want to.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I disagree K. I say the answer to VDs question is no, you dont have to believe it if you dont want to.

That's a good point Jag. I really never thought of it that way.

Whip #13167328 09/29/18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K,

not really "headed" anywhere with it, just thought the references I quoted were so "arcane" (cabalistic? occult? mystic? pick your meaning) as to border on ridiculous.

But perhaps I err, maybe the "Good Book" was written in code, and therefor the need of High Priests and Pharisees to interpret it to us, at least until perhaps the "New Testament" was provided to us. And then there are the passages such as you just mentioned "Study to shew thyself". I looked it up, and actually had to pull up the whole chapter and the previous one for context, as there is no indication (to me) as to what one should "Study". The Old Testament? The rest of Paul's letters? The "Word"? Life in general? Maybe I need a biblical scholar to figure it out for me. Most likely I will take it as " Look into things (and myself) to see that I'm on the right course and not f'n with other people). Sort of the Golden Rule type of thing.

Yeah, life is funny, there are secret things going on about us. And things that need "expert" explanation and decoding I guess.

Mostly I go with Occam's Razor type thinking, I look for an easy explanation first, long before I get into the arcane.

Again, thanks for posting all this stuff as it makes for interesting reading and I HOPE there's a hint of truth in it and the Swamp gets drained of Dem and Repub critters.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Whip #13167710 09/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Your welcome and thank you Geno.....sincerely.

Research, decoding Q + Trump, and faith is about all I've got to go on. I pray that all of this is the truth. If the swamp doesn't get drained worldwide we are in serious trouble.

IC B2

Whip #13168028 09/29/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Listen to this take on RR. The gal, Feisty Cat, is very smart and has the 40,000 ft. view. Long but it is a deep dive. This might help you all see RR's position in all this more clearly. Frankly, it blew me away and I was able to see how many different times I didn't read things correctly. Feisty does a great job here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJNPuYevqhg&t=725s

Last edited by Whip; 09/29/18.
Whip #13168199 09/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
This Anon has figure out the Plan and what Q is all about.

8chan Sauce link They are right on!

I think I finally understand why Q has been so focused on the midterms:

This whole movement has always been about WE THE PEOPLE. We aren’t just supposed to sit idly by and wait for some faceless heroic entity to save us from the cabal. We have to stand up and fight for ourselves. We have to make our voices heard loudly and clearly. We have to be involved in the process. We have to willingly participate in our own liberation. We, as a nation, have to CHOOSE to fight back and defeat them. And the only way to do that, outside of unnecessary violence and bloodshed, is through our votes.

Nothing really happens to humanity as a whole unless humanity wills it upon itself. The cabal corrupts this idea by manipulating us into CHOOSING slavery, into voluntarily offering them our wrists for them to slap on the shackles. The whole point of Q has always been to get us to break free of them ON OUR OWN. We have always had this power, we just “forgot how to play the game.”

Of course there are things we simply cannot do for ourselves, and that’s where our military/special forces, patriotic generals and the rest of the broader Q team comes in. But the goal of Q was never to fight FOR us, it was always to fight WITH us. With the majority of the population being blissfully ignorant of their own captivity, something had to change drastically in order to make this possible. Enter the biggest intel drop in the history of the world, all of it pointing toward our true captors. Our role as anons has only ever been to aggregate and disseminate this intel for the rest of the sheep, and clearly it has been working. Humanity is starting to wake up, but that’s still not enough.

For the last year, Q has helped us through this grand realization, this “Great Awakening,” by giving us access to the TRUTH about our slave masters. They have not manipulated us, they have not forced us, they have simply allowed us to figure this out on our own with a little gentle guidance along the way. This information has certainly helped open the eyes of many a sheep. Now, one of the biggest tests of our true resolve is fast approaching: the midterms.

This is our chance to finally stand up together and with one voice proclaim that we refuse to be enslaved any longer. When this happens, the cabal will truly be toast. This is what Q has been preparing us for all this time. When we vote in November, when the tidal wave of our righteous anger washes over Washington DC, we will be giving Q our consent; it will be the green light, the go-ahead to act on our behalf and finally, fully drain the swamp. Without our consent, without our participation, all of this will have been for nothing, and Q would be no better than our previous slave masters.

Whip #13168240 09/29/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, that word is not getting out to the folks as a whole other that through Trump and Hannity.

Doing it by Q subtrrfuge isnt going to get it done. Now, seeing the scum show their schiett over Kav may get it done, but saying trust the plan wont get it done, K.

Trump has not said he needs our help or they have him stopped and the deep state illuminati will take us over or what that will mean.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13168246 09/29/18
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
His hatred for and his constant vilification of the dishonest media is where our focus should be.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

8/19/18

Originally Posted by WillARights

it doesnt seem like conventional action is gonna get the job done,

Just gonna let the men in Wash DC take care of it? Let Q Keep stringing us along with stuff we already know?
The Swamp clears itself out? Unlikely.

But if were counting on enough of Americans to band together to squarsh this? Pipedream

Next course of action is??

---------------

So again I say. WHAT IS THE TANGIBLE NEXT STEP, beyond all those "minor ones" that the large group of Americans cant wont dont do?.

Now, do WHAT???

Where is the legitimate help? A bunch of folks railing on the internet wont get it done either. And folks dont want the info.

Give us the INTERMEDIARY step. Of Action.

...we losin minutes sohn. We losin minutes.

Last edited by WillARights; 09/29/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
IC B3

Whip #13168314 09/29/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
The media
Hollywood
Universities
Madison Avenue
Educators in general
The Democratic Party and it's supporters.
Unions

Just to name a few that are out to destroy this country.

…..and they piss me off.

For right now spreading the word, contacting your congressman and senators and voting is all you can do.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13168319 09/29/18
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Four more pages since my last post. Freaking idiots.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Whip #13168371 09/30/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Whip, so, the Fiesty Cat interpretation is that RR is a white hat. I thought Q has specifically indicated he would soon be gone, and at one point advised Trump had given him a chance to flip but he didnt?

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Whip, so, the Fiesty Cat interpretation is that RR is a white hat. I thought Q has specifically indicated he would soon be gone, and at one point advised Trump had given him a chance to flip but he didnt?

Misdirection?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13168490 09/30/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Or RR is a white hat and has served his purpose (his testimony as a "trusted partner" of the DS) and will now step off the DC center stage and go into some sort of protection mode until the arrests can be made.

Once again the only thing I know is that I just don't know and none of us will until "it" happens. Following Feisty's theory though, to me, makes sense and she's got a much better handle on all the details than I do. I think Steve's right about the misdirection as it worked wonderfully on me. I thought RR was a black hat all this time.

Only thing I am sure of is that the next few weeks are going to be interesting.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Paddler
Four more pages since my last post. Freaking idiots.

You want to be the next Lee Harvey Oswald dont you. Just like the Communist at the baseball field. You want to be a hero for your side dont you.You worship at the feet of Stalin and Mao dont you. How many Americans would you watch die for your Communist Utopia. You left wing crazies are some sick bastards.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Whip #13168563 09/30/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This man saw 4 angels surrounding the president at the Las Vegas rally. Interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=daNUVquG7Zs

Last edited by Whip; 09/30/18.
Whip #13168572 09/30/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Both black hats who temporarily turned white hat for a stay out of jail card??????

>>2926085
If [RR] is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
if Mueller is dirty, [RR] must also be dirty.
Q

I always figured Mueller was a misdirect, but never thought Rosenstein was until the Q post above. After that post I wasn't as sure anymore.
Steve's "Misdirection" is the answer it looks like.

Whip #13168672 09/30/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
And the misdirection would also motivate the DS to go even further in their efforts to protect him and keep him in the loop. Makes more and more sense as I ponder it...

Trump has also remained incredibly poised and unreactive in his comments re:Kavanaugh. From his tweet last night, "Actually, I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion." So the FBI will be investigating anyone and there is no limit imposed upon this new investigation. Beautiful. WWG1WGA

Last edited by Whip; 09/30/18.
Whip #13168685 09/30/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Whip
And the misdirection would also motivate the DS to go even further in their efforts to protect him and keep him in the loop. Makes more and more sense as I ponder it...

Trump has also remained incredibly poised and unreactive in his comments re:Kavanaugh. From his tweet last night, "Actually, I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion." So the FBI will be investigating anyone and there is no limit imposed upon this new investigation. Beautiful. WWG1WGA

Maybe we should quit talking about it?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 93 of 2,269 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,076
Posts18,482,691
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.