-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OH look a Troll just crawled out from underneath its bridge.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Northman
A life long Democrat, who got bailed out CONSTANTLY by his Daddy... turned Republican when a Black man won the Presidency.

And a bunch of life long NRA funding, gun toting, bible thumping, wannabe christians fell flat on their ass, backing this second coming con artist.

Because, he had a TV show, where he said " You are fired"..

I would certainly never expect you nor your kind to understand any part of how I feel politically as I damn sure cannot understand how you liberals see things such as you do.

FJB & FJT
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Raeford
A life long Democrat, who got bailed out CONSTANTLY by his Daddy... turned Republican when a Black man won the Presidency.

And a bunch of life long NRA funding, gun toting, bible thumping, wannabe christians fell flat on their ass, backing this second coming con artist.

Because, he had a TV show, where he said " You are fired"..

I would certainly never expect you nor your kind to understand any part of how I feel politically as I damn sure cannot understand how you liberals see things such as you do.

In most other countries, there are 3-5 parties on either side.. Often a liberal party works together with a Conservative party on several issues and vice versa.

In the US, sadly there are just two major parties. And just because you vote Democratic, does not mean you can respect and should support several Republican ideas.. and vice versa.

Its sad that in todays climate, being on the Dem or Rep side is like black and white... and people calling each other UnAmerican..

If the US would do the same thing.. you could push the crazy christians on the right side and the communist on the left side out of power and the majority could work together in the center.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Yet you throw this out[much like Obama] and use 'past tense' in your verbage.
Who fell 'flat on their ass' and when did this happen?

IMO the left[and it doesn't seem to be just the FAR left] has gone beyond the far right and is a much larger group as well.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
edk: I can respect that.

Others who see Trump as the second comping, prodigal son, who does no wrong.. there are plenty on this forum. Disturbing people!

You are still.beeding, NORTHCUNT.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Others who see Trump as the second comping, prodigal son, who does no wrong.. there are plenty on this forum. Disturbing people!

I wish he was “comping” me a weekend at one of his resorts.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If you were ever able to compose a literate post, free of spelling and syntax errors, everyone here would faint.

So in the interest of everyone’s health.....please continue!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Can't recall the prodigal son who does no wrong. BWAhahahahahhaha

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Back in the day lawyers got rich making up devices to get around the confiscatory estate taxes while staying within the law. Some quite ingenious. It was expected or Congress would have changed the code to eliminate the tax avoidance devices. Like nobody actually paid the 90 percent income tax marginal rate.

Some of that is carried on today to pass farms and small businesses. So it remains to be seen if there was any wrongdoing. and whether it was intentional evasion or an avoidance mechanism gone wrong. It all makes for excellent propaganda though.

I thought the complaint about County Supply was hilarious. Setting up a business to supply another business is pretty smart & common practice for international conglomerates and is generally referred to as "transfer pricing". It's been a legal method for moving money around for eons.

Can you imagine the alternative? They'd have to make laws that dictate who you are allowed to buy from and what prices you can pay. Think about that for more than 2 seconds. Pretty damn stupid & totalitarian.

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
On a different note, ain't there a statute of limitations on this old tax crap? I really think the collective left has lost whatever passed for its mind.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Some of us just see him as POTUS.

He did save us from Hitlery though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Setting up a business to supply another business is pretty smart & common practice

Yeah, it limits liability, easily expands to service a number of clients, and makes management efficient as management is focused on one business enterprise. If transfer pricing isn't pretty much at market value you'll have major problems. Pretty obvious to an auditor, IRS and otherwise, if it isn't.

And one thing that's been overlooked in the media is that given the Trumps' income and nature of business they would be targets for annual field audits. And the first step in the audit plan would be to review prior years audits. Pacific Gas and Electric is huge. Taxes are different but the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission had a permanent audit team in the PG&E headquarters building, with continuity among audit staff. Auditors know all the tricks and look for them.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
On a different note, ain't there a statute of limitations on this old tax crap? I really think the collective left has lost whatever passed for its mind.

It's not really going to go anywhere on a Federal level as the Statute of limitations is long past.

Both Civily and criminally, The State of New York could try to bring some form of charges and or force collection on back taxes..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

+1, Main reason I voted for him was that he was not Hillary. I'm actually quite surprised at how well he is doing. Hell, if congress would quit fighting with him and get on board this whole train could pick up some serious momentum.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

What really disturbs & disappoints me is that the so-called "mainstream media" is in the pocket of the DIMocRATS Party & also in the pocket of the FAR LEFT. = NOTHING that the mass media claims, whether pro or con in reference to President Trump, should be believed ABSENT EVIDENCE from an unimpeachable source.

I lost ALL trust in the "major media" during RVN, when they press KNOWINGLY LIED repeatedly about persons & events there.
(In those long ago days of the late 1960s & early 1970s, I was considered to be a confirmed CYNIC, if not a KOOK, when I pointed out the mass media's FALSE reporting. = In 2018, I'm considered to be in the midst of American political thought, as MOST adults do NOT trust the "mainstream media" to be either TRUTHFUL or even basically FAIR.).
A recent CBS/NY TIMES poll of 5,000 adults found that well over 60% of American voters believe that the "major news organizations" are just as likely to LIE as to be TRUTHFUL. = TRUST once lost is difficult or impossible to regain.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

I see him as a WPOS, which he is.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
This is hardly news. Trump and his family have been committing tax fraud and tax evasion for decades. That's why the scumbag wouldn't show his tax returns, duh.

What's a little tax evasion when you are going to die in jail for conspiracy to defraud the United States anyway?

Maybe the Trump family can get a volume discount on soap-on-a-rope. The retard brothers are going to make tasty morsels in New York State prison.

......................Rolling Thunder??? Yep! U thunderin all right!.....So you say ""Trump and his family have been committing tax fraud and tax evasion for decades?""".........And the SOLID evidence to your allegations is/are????

SO! You honestly believe that after decades of being in business to the tune of billions of $$$$s, THAT IF THAT WERE THE CASE AS YOU SAY,,,,,then why has NOT the IRS come forth with something by now which SUPPORTS your allegations? I don't recall reading about any case presently or in the past involving any Trump organization indictments where tax fraud and tax evasion charges have been brought forward and/or litigated. You really think that the Trump organization has NEVER been audited and that the IRS does not know exactly what is going on? HMMMM? You really think that the Trump Organization does not have its own battery of tax experts and corporate lawyers to make sure that there are no illegalities???

Along with Paddler, Miles IQ of minus 58, and a few others, here is your problem! You have a serious case of TDS. The Kavanaugh fiasco is ALL BLOWING UP right in your libturd faces. Blah zeee Ford's testimony is all falling apart now. Kavanaugh will be confirmed. The Mueller investigation IS AND WILL ALL COME APART.

The NY Times (SLIMES) in this article, is simply looking for any crime they think they can get their hands on. And just like Mueller,,,the NY SLIMES are IN SEARCH of a crime where none was committed...

Everything is all coming apart on ya there Thunderin!........Have yer Kleenex at the ready on midterm night.....

PS.......The Kavanaugh fiasco is having a dramatic effect in the polling. UH OH!!.......It does not look good for ya brudder!!!...................MAGA!..........Will not look good for ya in 2020 either....MAGA!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Paddler

And we see you as a piece of schit who.molested your patients.

Last edited by jk16; 10/04/18.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by Paddler

And we see you as a piece of [bleep] who.molested your patients.
.......................Paddler molest patients?????.....OK! We shall PRESUME him to be GUILTY before being proven innocent!! LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL..........................What is good for Kavanaugh is good for Paddler Pussy too..........LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Back in the day lawyers got rich making up devices to get around the confiscatory estate taxes while staying within the law. Some quite ingenious. It was expected or Congress would have changed the code to eliminate the tax avoidance devices. Like nobody actually paid the 90 percent income tax marginal rate.

Some of that is carried on today to pass farms and small businesses. So it remains to be seen if there was any wrongdoing. and whether it was intentional evasion or an avoidance mechanism gone wrong. It all makes for excellent propaganda though.

Absolutely right, and we should expect that it will continue. There is nothing wrong with creative thinking. As was noted in Jurassic Park in another context, "Life will find a way."

I was taught in graduate law school in the 1960'a about the "Dutch Sandwich" to keep foreign earnings from confiscatory taxation in the US. Decades later, Apple, Microsoft and every US tech company were using it.

Finally, the current administration, headed by a businessman, figured out a way to spring those huge funds freed up for use in the US. What was it? Lower taxes! wink

Norm

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 160user, 10ring1, 204guy, 45 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,858
Posts18,517,729
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.