Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by doubletap
A month before the election, Christine Blasey Ford will remember going to high school with Trump.

But... Trump looks much younger than her! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Democrats will run a woman. Their highest goal is to have a liberal woman POTUS. Other goals are to have more liberal women in the Senate and House. They blame white conservative men for the failure to get their agenda pushed forward. For example , gun control. They feel women would be more sympathetic concerning safety for children. As if Fathers ,Grandfathers and Uncles dont care about their childrens safety. You will find they think that everything they thing is a no brainer is opposed by white men who just dont get it. My question to a liberial once was tell me about a great country to live where white men arent prevalent. Of course they changed the subject when cornered. They refuse to believe their policies just suck and also refuse to sight any place they are in place and working.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by wdenike
By saying the POS Flake will run against President Trump as a demorat in 2020. Anybody else see that happening??? A bigger scumbag I've not seen. Well I forgot McStain, oh chit I guess quite a few others. LMAO

Take care, Willie

Might be the stupidest prediction of all time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is what so many conservatives forget.........it doesn't matter who the Democrats run, because that person will get close to as many votes as Hillary got and she won the popular vote. Republicans sit at home and pout, and refuse to vote unless it's for their ideal candidate.......something that gave us 8 years of Obama. Meanwhile, Democrats run to the polls, and hold their noses, and vote for whoever is the candidate, whether they like them or not.........because they place the party ahead of everything.

I have no idea who the Democrats will run in 2020, ad it's way too early to even speculate. It might be a woman, a Black, a Hispanic, even old Joe Biden.........but one thing is for sure, they will do anything and say anything to get back in power, and that's what we need to guard against, not ho it's going to be.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kelbro
The Dems have something on him. Otherwise, who would 'quit' a cush senator job?

He sees the writing on the wall and will go get a big money lobbying gig.

Lindsey Graham said something interesting things about Flake in an interview last Friday. While giving him backhanded compliments (I respect Sen. Flake) he made reference tot he fact that 'Flake is not a lawyer" and thus didn't understand that Ford had no credible case against Kavanaugh and that the allegations were a farce. The context made it plain to me that Flake was a fish out of water in the Senate. Very well could be that the leadership went to him and told him he was not cut out for a career in the Senate and it was time to move on because the Party was moving on from him.

Story has it that's exactly what happened between Harry Reid and Barack Obama. Reid told him he was not cut out for a career in the Senate, but as a parting gift, the Dems wanted him to fill out the Primary field with Hillary in 2008 just to make things look good. Surprise, surprise, voters liked him more than Hillary, and Harry Reid had a puppet in the White House for 8 years. Flake ain't going to the White House.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Flake is leaving because he's a puzzy. He doesn't have the balls to stand up for reasoned, principled policy in the face of leftist zombies.

He won't be running for dog catcher either.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Senator for sale...business as usual.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m willing to wait and see how Flake votes on Kavanaugh before writing him off. If he votes No, I’ll agree that he has no principles. If he votes Yes, and one of the wenches joins him, I’ll see him as the gift that keeps on giving every time the SC is mentioned. ( Oh, I don’t like Kavanaugh, either, but he needs to be confirmed )

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
W
wdenike Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
By saying the POS Flake will run against President Trump as a demorat in 2020. Anybody else see that happening??? A bigger scumbag I've not seen. Well I forgot McStain, oh chit I guess quite a few others. LMAO

Take care, Willie

Might be the stupidest prediction of all time.

I try not to roll in the mud. But comin from one of the stupidest fuggers on the fire. That has his head so far up his own arse, he ain't seen day light in decades. Well everyone here knows the story. LMFAO!j

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 10/03/18.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Leroy "FullaSchitt" Beans, is just one of the liberal leftist snowflakes who drops by when its time for him to be a Troll... probably a welfare bum, sitting back sipping on his Old English 800, and being on Soros's payroll to help supplement the 5 or 6 welfare checks he fraudulently gets each week...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
By saying the POS Flake will run against President Trump as a demorat in 2020. Anybody else see that happening???
There'll be a half-dozen running, at least..

Liawatha and the FLIP will be two. Might even be Gopher-face, Spartacus and Bloomin'-Idiot..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
But yes, hes jumping to the corksucking party. Birds of a feather.....

Has always been there, no need to jump.

[Linked Image]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Pat85
Anyone the democrats run against Trump in 2020 will be nothing more than a sacrificial lamb.

Yep...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Leroy "FullaSchitt" Beans, is just one of the liberal leftist snowflakes who drops by when its time for him to be a Troll... probably a welfare bum, sitting back sipping on his Old English 800, and being on Soros's payroll to help supplement the 5 or 6 welfare checks he fraudulently gets each week...

Olde English 800! LMAO!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Flake runs for POTUS in 2020 he won't make it past the 1st debate, he'll break down sobbing like the little girl he is.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (1_deuce, 117LBS, 1lessdog, 1234, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 14,389 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,291
Posts18,545,230
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.