Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
They will say Amy tried to attack another woman. Lol. That would draw some Democrap votes

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ginsburg, Breyer, Sotomayor and Kagan are reminders of how much our votes mean. Sadly some of the justices nominated by republican presidents have proved to be terrible. The notion that we need to nominate judges that the democrats will be happy with is just stupid.

One of the best solutions is a convention of states that limits supreme court judicial terms. Bad picks are just going to happen and there's no getting around it. Sometime in the near future the democrats will be back in power and they have made the judicial their specialty because it allows them to rule without legislating.

The only other solution is defeating the democrat party at every turn all the way down to the local level and convincing our fellow citizens that it's in their best interests. We need to take back the judicial and education. We need to teach the constitution and our rich national history to students to give them an appreciation for their heritage.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Old biddy needs to take a dirt nap.

She likes naps! laugh

If that happened now, a lot of jelly beans would be jumping off tall things. Can you imagine the depth of insanity.

Isnt it time some were setting themselves on fire or are they the ones ending it all with a few grains of the new hyper opiods?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Old biddy needs to take a dirt nap.

She likes naps! laugh

Im ready for her last one. Her hearse will drive through streets running with liebturd tears and piss.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I think we have seen a change in the process of appointing Justices. From now on they will only be appointed when the same party controls both the whitehouse and senate. Any appointment made when the opposition controls the senate will be sat on until either the senate majority changes hands, or a new president is elected and submits a new nominee.

This new math, means that even the rino's who's votes can't be trusted are key because their party affiliation helps determine the majority, and there for the fact that they hold a senate seat may mean we can block a D nominee even if the RINOs would wish to vote for them

So this election and all the ones afterward are critical for scotus. I don't think we can breathe easy until we have a 6-3 or 7-2 majority on the court.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The democrats are already talking about increasing the number of Justices on the court. I may be wrong but I think they have already done this on the court Kavanaugh now sets on. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I said that last month that is what they will do.

If RBG is replaced with a solid conservative I know what you will see happen if the D's gain control of the Houses, Senate and the President.
That is, they will revise the Judiciary Act of 1789. This is the law that sets how many Judges sit on the Supreme Court.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judiciary_Act_of_1789
The number of Judges is not set in the Constitution and has been changed before. FDR tried to pack the court but was rebuffed by Congress.
They will add more than enough Judges to make the court solidly liberal and they won't care what anyone thinks.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
I heard that Ginsberg has said she won’t retire while Eisenhower is still in office.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
The democrats are already talking about increasing the number of Justices on the court. I may be wrong but I think they have already done this on the court Kavanaugh now sets on. Hasbeen

Dilution of the Constitution. Plain and simple.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Folks here are mostly kidding about RBG 's death, but Dims by now are in the active planning stage to knock off a conservative or two

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I thought Ruthie died a couple of years ago. At the end of the day rumor has it they just leave her sitting in her seat. She is never late for the following session. That mummified head sits well on top of the black robe.

living the good life every day
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by las
With my luck, on that deserted island, I'd get Ruth, not Ginger or MaryAnn.

Now go wash your mind's eye out with bleach..... smile

Naw, RBG gets seasick so she stayed home. cool However Pelosi, Feinstein and Hillary did go for the boat ride. shocked

Sorry, the opportunity was there. whistle
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I thought Ruthie died a couple of years ago. At the end of the day rumor has it they just leave her sitting in her seat. She is never late for the following session. That mummified head sits well on top of the black robe.

The Puppet masters are getting tired of holding that dead stiffened up head up that is why she is so crunched over she is drying up.

One day she will just go POOF into dust and there will be nothing more to hold up.

They took the Idea from Weekend at Bernie's

It's called Weekend at Ruttie's

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I hope she vapor locked upon hearing the news of Kavanaugh's confirmation.

Of course it'll take 2 or 3 days for anyone to notice. And maybe not even then. They'll just think her diaper needs changing...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
She has two children, so someone had to do the deed with her.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
She has two children, so someone had to do the deed with her.

P
Yuck!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's who that is. I wondered when Larry King made the Supreme Court.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sotomayor is the one I hate with a passion

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

FDR tried that chit and had his azz handed to him.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tracks
but Dims by now are in the active planning stage to knock off a conservative or two

Scuttle butt has it they knocked off Scalia . . . . . . .

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (219DW, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 53 invisible), 1,713 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,613
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.