Page 106 of 2,269 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 2268 2269
Whip #13187943 10/07/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Another question, sorry.

Anybody know if Sessions turned over the Subpoenaed Documents or did the DOJ refuse another congressional subpoena?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Whip #13188083 10/07/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Steve I read somwhere that he did appear before congress or judicial watch I think, I cant be certain where i read it ,, an Id like to take a sec an thank you all for the time, energy and taking the time to explain what u know/think an provide links to places I had no idea of,, Im very new to all this,and I try to research all i can, working 12-14 hrs a day dont leave lots of time, so I thank each each of you for your valuable time , for after all wher we go one we go all!! Im no serial brain but I believe this is going down an wish i knew how to do more,, facts are irrefutable,, information is knowlage, knowlage is power, used in the sevice of good? who can stop us?!

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13188283 10/07/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I haven't heard squat on whether or not Sessions actually appeared before the house...but I haven't looked either. When Q said Huber was meeting w/Sessions before, I took it to mean he was reporting to the boss so the boss could pass it along to the house. Maybe it was just the docs. I don't know. At the very least, that's a schit ton of information and it's all good for Patriots and very bad for [them]. Anyone catch this today?

Whip #13188302 10/07/18
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Been wondering how Baker fit into everything.He started it.It just keeps getting more and more nasty.This proves that Mueller and company knew there was no collusion between Trump and Russia.It also proves the DNC and Clinton are up to their necks in this whole damn thing.Clinton may well have put this together.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Whip #13188307 10/07/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I watched that whip< thought it was very forthcoming,, sounds like he has a secret he wants t share,, an by the way Im interpreting "red October as a repub red wave,, Q's post mentioned double meanings? anybody have a clue one that? the russion sub maybe ?

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

Whip #13188332 10/07/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10...s-next-and-why-you-should-get-ready.html Im not real handy with the posting links hope this works

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13188514 10/08/18
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10...s-next-and-why-you-should-get-ready.html Im not real handy with the posting links hope this works

From the above link.
This may be the most important show I’ve recorded this year. It analyzes the scenarios of what’s next, following the Kavanaugh fiasco where Democrats exposed themselves as lawless, unethical smear artists who are willing to do anything to gain political power and destroy their enemies.

Now that the Democrats have lost the Kavanaugh fight, where do they turn next to protect themselves and the Deep State?

They are calling for Kavanaughs impeachment if they take back the house. This is not a plan to "protect" but a campaign strategy to gather votes. Anyone with more than (2) brain cells left to rub together knows that they will Never get a 2/3 majority vote in the Senate. This also has to be a diversion, a diversion from what they are actually planning or what they have already done.

With Kavanaugh on the court it is screamed from the roof tops that we now have a "solid" 5-4 Supreme Court and now with that majority, the Plan can move forward. Declass will be ordered, Military Tribunals etc.

What would you do if that 5-4 Majority had the potential to destroy you and everything around your Deep State world? Simple, go after the other 4 on the SC and force one or more to flip.

Remember, Justice Roberts flipped and with an uncharacteristic Vote, sided with the left and saved Obama Care. Some say he was Blackmailed or Threatened, if true, that Blackmail or Threat is still in play and he can be flipped again.

These Justices do not live in a vacuum, they can be bought, threatened or blackmailed and it appears to some that the Deep State has already accomplished this as far as Roberts is concerned.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/08/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13188573 10/08/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
https://qmap.pub/read/2296

As confirmed in Q2296, we initially had the votes but the swamp decided to fight back. They found a way to delay the confirmation process by activating Ana Maria Archila, a Soros operative link, a total faker who, in complicity with the Fake News MSM confronted Jeff Flake for the world to see. Their scheme worked: Flake got scared, went into denial and by asking for a week FBI investigation, he put a cloud over the confirmation process. But we went back to lobbying and as of October 2nd, we have secured a 53-47 for the final vote and are still counting. As things are going, it’s a wrap. Judge Kavanaugh will be confirmed, his honor will be restored and he will be respected again.

Q2295 You are watching/witnessing the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD. OLD GUARD >>> POWER TO THE PEOPLE RED OCTOBER. Q

Edit/Update: Decode confirmed. After Kavanaugh's confirmation, Q posted this:

Q2354 God bless, Patriot.
Celebrate - this means so much.
Closer than anticipated but a win nonetheless.
Red-State D's who voted 'no' are in trouble.
Q

For those who claim that Q was wrong because the vote result turned out to be 50-48 and not 53-47, they now understand why Trump took the time to distribute his extra hot pepper ice cream biscuits to those who would nitpick about his 103... Future proves past... smile

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
jk16,,He wants you to do the legwork an so he can scutinize

True, and true for many here. I'm getting wore out with it. The only reason I post this stuff is to keep everyone informed outside of the MSM. I don't even mind showing a few proofs, but damn, every one that is posted!!
At some point we who call ourselves Patriots need to do some digging all on our own. At the very least go on the 8chan boards and follow along.

I want to thank you and Whip for getting the explanations on here i have needed.

Thanks, take care and may God bless you for your efforts. I feel better knowing more than what i would have been sble to misunderstand from Foxy news.

Like this AM, Arthel was getting fed this slight of hand schiet by Judith Miller of the Manhatten Inst re Trump not reaching across the isle to try and bring the nation together and heal the rift. Right. The crap has to be on a script.

Previously, the term Manhat Institute would have meant 0 to me. Now i can hazard a pretty good guess. Of course, Arthel was too stupid to ask what reaching across the isle Zero did, like elections have consequences and Rs gotta sit at the back of the bus. Yeah, right.

Jag,
No need to thank me. You are doing a great job on your own. Working, living, and researching for truth is not an easy task, but you are doing it and at a great sacrifice. I've noticed several others doing the same thing. My hat is off to you also.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

From the above link.
This may be the most important show I’ve recorded this year. It analyzes the scenarios of what’s next, following the Kavanaugh fiasco where Democrats exposed themselves as lawless, unethical smear artists who are willing to do anything to gain political power and destroy their enemies.

Now that the Democrats have lost the Kavanaugh fight, where do they turn next to protect themselves and the Deep State?

They are calling for Kavanaughs impeachment if they take back the house. This is not a plan to "protect" but a campaign strategy to gather votes. Anyone with more than (2) brain cells left to rub together knows that they will Never get a 2/3 majority vote in the Senate. This also has to be a diversion, a diversion from what they are actually planning or what they have already done.

With Kavanaugh on the court it is screamed from the roof tops that we now have a "solid" 5-4 Supreme Court and now with that majority, the Plan can move forward. Declass will be ordered, Military Tribunals etc.

What would you do if that 5-4 Majority had the potential to destroy you and everything around your Deep State world? Simple, go after the other 4 on the SC and force one or more to flip.

Remember, Justice Roberts flipped and with an uncharacteristic Vote, sided with the left and saved Obama Care. Some say he was Blackmailed or Threatened, if true, that Blackmail or Threat is still in play and he can be flipped again.

These Justices do not live in a vacuum, they can be bought, threatened or blackmailed and it appears to some that the Deep State has already accomplished this as far as Roberts is concerned.

Or, the new sheriff has removed the threat that forced Roberts to flip in the first place. Can you say 'backflip"?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

From the above link.

Or, the new sheriff has removed the threat that forced Roberts to flip in the first place. Can you say 'backflip"?

Let’s hope so.

We did here that Sessions was in contact with the SC.

One theory was that he asked for permission to unrecuse himself, another was to pass information onto a couple of justices involving some sort of corruption.

jk16 #13189021 10/08/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jk16
So what are ya'all going to do if "Red October" turns out to be another nothing burger?

Bitch at guys like me that ask you "Why"?

YOU STUPID MUTHERPHUCKER.

LOOK AT WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN THE LAST WEEK.

"RED OCTOBER" HAS ALREADY BEGUN.

LOOK AT THE POLLS.

YOU ARE JUST TOO DAMnED DUMB TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE WINNING.

OR- YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT .

What an eloquent spoiled child you are. Even all caps! My, my my!! It would appear from you rage you are the demoncrap. This is how they behave or fail to.

The only thing I am interested in is when are the indictments coming out, and is Jeff Sessons a traitor. I fear the answers are they are not and he is.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
So what are ya'all going to do if "Red October" turns out to be another nothing burger?

LOOK AT THE POLLS.

OR- YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT .

What an eloquent spoiled child you are. Even all caps! My, my my!! It would appear from you rage you are the demoncrap. This is how they behave or fail to.

The only thing I am interested in is when are the indictments coming out, and is Jeff Sessons a traitor. I fear the answers are they are not and he is.

The Q-bers are convinced Sessions is a White Hat and will pounce soon.
I never thought this could happen until I started reading all this Q stuff.

I’m still not 100% convinced, but...

Sessions was subpoenaed last week and ordered to deliver documents, unredacted documents and other evidence to the House Committee.

I have not heard or read whether he complied or not.

How he handled this subpoena will give me my answer. If he refused another Congressional Subpoena, then I do not see him wearing a white hat.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

LOOK AT THE POLLS.

OR- YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT .

Shallow to no research has been mankinds downfall and for sure this country's. No work, just the prize please. crazy

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

LOOK AT THE POLLS.

OR- YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT .

Maybe a strong worded post, but there are times when someone needs to stand up and SHOUT at the ignorance surrounding them. I applaud this, it was time.

K22 #13189260 10/08/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

LOOK AT THE POLLS.

OR- YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT .

Maybe a strong worded post, but there are times when someone needs to stand up and SHOUT at the ignorance surrounding them. I applaud this, it was time.

Yup, we get it, Never question the Q-bers and "the plan" or face their wrath and their personal attacks.
Seems we are going through similar behavior from the left against anyone that dares to disagree with their narrative.

Oh well, both have been exposed.

Whip #13189300 10/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
My uncle fought in WW2 in Germany as a Maj in the US Army.

He was probably only interested in D Day, K. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by K22

LOOK AT THE POLLS.

OR- YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT .

Yup, we get it, Never question the Q-bers and "the plan" or face their wrath and their personal attacks.
Seems we are going through similar behavior from the left against anyone that dares to disagree with their narrative.

Oh well, both have been exposed.

Repeatedly, as if such as this is a known quantity. It is not, nor has it ever been. I find their angst filled responses telling of character or intent or both.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Whip #13189405 10/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ok. Now we are exposed for what we are. Good. Finally. Hallejuha.

Now, can you let us Q folkx just get back to Q or must you, as lieberals do, continue to try to sway us to see it your way?
Are you so insecure you have to have us see it your way in order for you to be satisfi3d and have a good day?

Infact. Dont even bother to answer that. Go away a leave us to our delusional play.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 106 of 2,269 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,818
Posts18,477,708
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.