Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shefire would have needed to call the Coast Guard yesterday,for an extract.

[Linked Image]

I'm thinkin' that losing the Milk Jug and stabbing on the MacaMillion,along with a dash of paint and some fresh tape...don't hurt production. CERTAINLY shoots wayyyyyyyy softer now(208 Smooches in Three Hunnert Whizzum) and is far more forgivinger from MPAJ.

[Linked Image]

She woulda got THE 'Fever all over again this morning,with such a clear look at a Buck. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

She'd of needed Seal Team Six for protection,about Noon today(he'd been drinkin'). Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Had her kchunt ACTUALLY left the couch.(grin)

While fretting death from above,'bout 9:00AM this morning.

[Linked Image]

"Luckily" for her,the Hurt Feelers Report and Self-Kchunt Grab particulars weren't called in from a phone booth...because her next call woulda been to 911,for instruction/aid on how to exit same!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!........................

Jesus Christ you blubbering dummy, one who loves pics takes head pics in the back of a pickup????? Wow..... HINT

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
HR IC

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So without reading through the entire thread (which was pretty entertaining for a few pages), here is my main question: Did the bullet fail???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Travis13
So without reading through the entire thread (which was pretty entertaining for a few pages), here is my main question: Did the bullet fail???

You're not getting off that easy. To find out you'll have to read Part 2. Yes, he really started another thread to wrap it up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by Travis13

You're not getting off that easy. To find out you'll have to read Part 2. Yes, he really started another thread to wrap it up.

*Part deux spoiler alert"
Seafire Got his panties in a wad and concluded that his detractors deserved no pics to back up his hypothetical assertion that the bullet was too blame. More of a defense of part I than a conclusion.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
GOOD fhuqking thing it wasn’t a Forked-horn,or things might of went less than smoothly! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!……………

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The re-read was just as entertaining 5 years later.

What's interesting is the handles - same behavior today as then, hasn't changed and opinions today of said person is the same what I'd have had back then.

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LMAO! A Classic!

I think I need to dig up the ass shot bear thread from Safariman, next!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know, threads like these besmirching fine folks like Shefire are why the Good Guys are leaving...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire is a Lying CLUELESS Piece Of Fhuqking Schit on her BEST day. Karens will always find “reason” to Whine. Hint.

I HOPE people buckle that easily,as THAT is funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!…………….

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Teal
The re-read was just as entertaining 5 years later.

What's interesting is the handles - same behavior today as then, hasn't changed and opinions today of said person is the same what I'd have had back then.

Can we see the pics yet? Or are we still being punished?

We probably could have let this one die tho.

Camp is where you make it.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just saw this for the first time.
Wow.
I can’t believe seafire would go search for cell service to complain about a bullet knowing the animal expired. vs going to retrieve the animal. At least go gut the thing and open it up so it can cool off during the night .
Wtf?! Mind blown

Few years back I shot a cow elk at dusk, 2 miles from the truck as the crow flies.
Gutted her and had her opened up while I Went to camp to get help. I was still recovering from a torn MCL surgery from a Month earlier. We (4 guys) didn’t get back to camp till might from getting her out.
I spend the majority of next day in my cot as I couldn’t walk.

Last edited by Dre; 09/07/23.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
Odd post??? And not to pile on but unless I'm missing something and he has a special tag like a disabled tag or something I don't think you are allowed to shoot blacktail bucks unless they have at least one forked antler.

The regs read: "One buck deer having not less than a forked antler" So if this was a spike its not a legal buck?????

Doe tag allows a spike.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dre
Wow.
I can’t believe seafire would go search for cell service to complain about a bullet knowing the animal expired. vs going to retrieve the animal. At least go gut the thing and open it up so it can cool off during the night .
Wtf?! Mind blown

Few years back I shot a cow elk at dusk, 2 miles from the truck as the crow flies.
Gutted her and had her opened up while I Went to camp to get help. I was still recovering from a torn MCL surgery from a Month earlier. We (4 guys) didn’t get back to camp till might from getting her out.

What your post tells me is Seafire is more cautious than you and your guys.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Dre
Wow.
Wtf?! Mind blown

But your bullet didn't fail. If you had loaded it down to cast bullet levels, that elk might have gone down a hill, then you would see what hardship was all about!
I also had never seen this thread, and it is truly a hoot! GD

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Dre
Wow.
Wtf?! Mind blown

What your post tells me is Seafire is more cautious than you and your guys.

Lol! No sir.. I chose to hunt and we got it done with help of my boys. Since I was a boy, I was taught to respect the animal/kill.

What your posts tells me is if you shoot an animal at dark, you don’t retrieve your kill untill It’s day light next day. With the possibility of having the meat go bad or have bear/coyote getting into it. Or both.
Maybe you’re scared of the dark? Who knows. Just returning the favor.

Seafire and I hashed it out and we are good to go

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Piss poor hunter.
You don't look for the deer YOU shot.
Then you spin some BS story about you calling Sierra Bullet Company.
Dude this is all on YOU, NOT the bullet or the bullet company.

I've heard some dandy stories before, this one takes the cake.

Rant over.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
A 243 loaded down below kiddie levels. A spike buck. Sierra open till 7pm. Complaining cause the bullet would barely break glass at those speeds. 400 feet of rope. Dang.
How about this. Shoot a big boy bullet and kill what your shooting at with a case full of powder. Then, use a knife and throw all that meat in a pack and go home.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ya gotta love it... when people complain what you should have down from their perspective, when they were never even there and have no idea, of circumstances.

Guess its easy to bitch about someone else, when all you are doing is speculating...

Hammer, now you I've seen on the fire for a long time.. you're a guy I respect. So your criticism I'll take.
I still stand by that you were not there....

I knew exactly where the deer went.. it was several hundred yard down in a gully, that was covered from ankle deep, to waist deep in clear cut remains off of trees that had been harvested at that location.

Was going to be getting dark, and going down in that undergrowth, when you are by yourself and 40 miles back on Forest Service roads ( which were paved tho ) is NOT a good idea. Having served on Search and Rescue, plus trained as a paramedic in the military, along with spending two years on a Medevac crew... first rule is to make sure " Scene Safe"..

Going down that in the dark and with no assistance is pure insanity. I was simply following military training and civilian Emergency Med Rules. If someone hasn't spent time as a paramedic or time on a med evac crew they may not understand it... the DEER is not more important than someone's life... yours or anyone elses.

I waited until I had resources to safely recover the deer or what was left of it, the next morning.

I followed taught protocol, from both military and civilian rules and training. I did that gig for a total of 8 years. its not like I had NO experience in what to do in such situation.

The remains of the deer were tagged according to state law and the process meat was fed to a buddy's Labs
If any of you folks were there, or had been thru the training I received in procedures to fit the scenario, then I wouldn't have to be coming up with answer to all the questions being "asked"... with malice no less.

and to call the bullet manufacturer? you guys criticize that also? Unbeleivable. I spent 15 plus years as a regional manager with several cardiology manufacturers. The companies I worked for, making new products
for open heart surgery and coronary angioplasty. Routinely scrubbed into surgeries on a weekly bases.. 5 to 10 cases a week in teaching hospitals.

When we had issues, we had techs and engineers that we called... told them what we had experienced and what was done to remedy any problems. We had customers ( Cardiologists )who wanted answers to problems experienced. What do you think the manufacturer had these resources for?

What do you think bullet manufacturers have these resource for also, concerning their products? and that they are available to call from anywhere in the nation 8 to 12 hours a day? Don't you think it concerns them when there is product failure, in the field and experienced by customers? They want to know what failed.
Having a resource staff available, allows them to get knowledge of the issue quicker.... a staff like this is much cheaper than outside sources, filtering thru the same information. If a new product has issues, they sure want to know about it and the details under which it failed, or didn't perform as designed. That is why these departments exist.

So most people throwing out all the criticism on this experience, that I had really don't offer jack squat over what they think should have been done. all along not being there., and knowing nothing of the circumstance experienced on scene.

I did exactly what I had been trained to do, in situations akin to this right here... and had over 20 plus years, of dealing with problems, concerned over safety and product not performing as suppose to. I didn't just fall of the living room couch the day before...yet I get heckled by folks that have little experience in what to do under the circumstance... again, without even being there, so having no real world idea of what to do...

The guys I know and respect for a long time.. out of respect, I read your posts and listen to what you have to say... other who I don't kinow, but are just jumping on the bandwagon.. My response starts with an F and ends with a U. I knew exactly what to do... most of you behind your keyboards, don't have clue #1.

you have issue with my response to your opinions? deal with it...

you got hurt feelings??... fill out a Hurt Feelings Report and then send it to someone who cares....

which isn't me....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
What do you think bullet manufacturers have these resource for also, concerning their products? and that they are available to call from anywhere in the nation 8 to 12 hours a day? Don't you think it concerns them when there is product failure, in the field and experienced by customers? They want to know what failed.
Having a resource staff available, allows them to get knowledge of the issue quicker.... a staff like this is much cheaper than outside sources, filtering thru the same information. If a new product has issues, they sure want to know about it and the details under which it failed, or didn't perform as designed. That is why these departments exist.

So you gave them priceless product info from the field regarding terminal performance with no animal recovered, no confirmation of shot placement, no recovered bullet?

***RING RING, RING RING***

"Hello. Sierra? I shoot deer. Deer no fall down. Just thought you should know."

Damn you're good Shefire.

Originally Posted by Seafire
got hurt feelings??... fill out a Hurt Feelings Report and then send it to someone who cares....

which isn't me....

Blah blah blah. I care so little I wrote ANOTHER half page rambling. Keep telling yourself that, you're almost convinced.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 444Matt, 1_deuce, 10 invisible), 1,456 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.