-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If he didn't care, he wouldn't have written that diatribe. Given the harrowing conditions, you'd think someone with that vast knowledge and experience would simply refrain from pulling the trigger. The pressure to feed those dogs must have clouded someone's judgment.

HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
If he didn't care, he wouldn't have written that diatribe. Given the harrowing conditions, you'd think someone with that vast knowledge and experience would simply refrain from pulling the trigger. The pressure to feed those dogs must have clouded someone's judgment.
My thought's exactly!!

My second thought, is that is resume must darned near be a novella...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She simply did her best,with what INCREDIBLY little she "has" to "work" with. The 911 Spike Chronicles are fhuqking EPIC Hilarity. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Spike chronicles lmao. It's the 90 grain .243 win load at 2500 that's getting me. More than the quarter mile of rope. I'd have seen that my bullet was dropping like a rock or seen those numbers on the chronograph and instantly went with another combo. Actually, I would have looked inside the case after I dumped the powder and realized that wasn't gonna work.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
... I knew exactly what to do... most of you behind your keyboards, don't have clue #1.

you have issue with my response to your opinions? deal with it...

you got hurt feelings??... fill out a Hurt Feelings Report and then send it to someone who cares....

which isn't me....

If you knew exactly what to do you would have had that deer in the freezer. There were a series a failures in your story and they all start with you.

IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
posts #
1. 1877.3736
2. 1877.3815
3. 1877.3915
4. 1877.4203
5. 1877.4127

I yield to my betters....

KMA & FU.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
She mad! But sometimes the truth hurts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That was the last decade she shot a live round,at a live animal,but she’ll “tell” you how to do it. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!……….

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Taco2fiddy7

Naw, there was a smile on my face posting that.

I was thinking about being there with you 5 clowns...and seeing how you'd have handled the problem...

I'll guarantee ya, if any of you would have gone to recover that deer that afternoon., you wouldn't have succeeded, and the odds on any or all of you breaking a limb, be it leg or arm, or even your friggin neck, would have been pretty high. At least with me being there, you'd have been lucky enough to have some one there to treat your injuries.

All you keyboard commandos can be heroes sitting at home on your computer. Getting out in the real world, separates the men from the boys.... this is why I'm taking offense of your posts. You guys weren't there and it lets me know, you don't have a clue.. and you're stupid enough to think by making fun of someone else, gives everyone a perception you're some sort of great outdoorsman....

Hell Schtick is probably the best of the entire group.. and anyone with a drop of experience in life, can see Stumpy is more bullschidt than fact. All he claims to do all the time, no one could do if they had 96 hours in a day, instead of 24. Common sense tells anyone that anything Stumpy claims is nothing but bullschidt.

AS I have taught many Scouts, the only thing the world hates worse than a liar or theft, are those that are not very good at it....which explains Schtick in a simple sentence, that even his two working. brain cells can comprehend.

your boys keep patting yourself on the back, tell the world how great you are....and someone grounded in reality can think 2 seconds and find a reason to verify you are full of schidt....

Jokes on you clowns, not me....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

you wouldn't know the truth, if it was a 2 x 4 and someone smacked you up the side of the head with it...

Schtick sure doesn't.

You boys have a good night's sleep, dreaming your dreams, and busy jerking yourselves off

Feel free to do your best at a witty response tomorrow, but I won't be reading them...

you clowns aren't worth the time.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

you wouldn't know the truth, if it was a 2 x 4 and someone smacked you up the side of the head with it...

Schtick sure doesn't.

You boys have a good night's sleep, dreaming your dreams, and busy jerking yourselves off

Feel free to do your best at a witty response tomorrow, but I won't be reading them...

Which is why you keep posting about something you care so little for.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is VERY "surprising!" that the only thing Shefire can offer in the first hand,is her Homoerotic Man Lust Fantasies...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

She can almost kill a Spike by herself. ALMOST!. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guys, seriously, I DONT CARE!!!.....1/2 page

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
you got hurt feelings??... fill out a Hurt Feelings Report and then send it to someone who cares....

which isn't me....

Schtick sure doesn't.

You care so little that you chose to quote me twice, the same quote, two posts in a row. Riiight...

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (22250rem, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,398
Posts18,488,906
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.