Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Canazes9

Well David catching up to it was 6 miles of rough country 30 miles south of Superior, Wyoming. So it was 9 miles back to camp and my truck after dark. Stupid much? So your some kind of lefty troll also, piss off.

I'm sure Seafire is basking in the warm glow of your support.

David

Considering he was trying to bring you a report on bullet performance and the consequences of poor bullet performance he does have my support. You on the other hand I would piss on you if you were on fire just not the burning part.

What?

Sweet Jesus

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
HR IC

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Seafire
...... all you people had already made up your minds on minimal facts and a schittload of assumptions.....

Wait.... isn’t that exactly what you were doing when you started this entire thread?

Let it go man....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yet again, if this were truly about bullet performance, you could’ve posted something the day of recovery along the lines of: “I was tired when I posted, and forgot to mention I’d be back in the morning for recovery. Here’s a picture of the bullet wound, etc.” The thread would have been back on track and finished up a week ago. Yet here we are.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
[Linked Image]

Holy hell that’s funny!!!! Perfect timing George.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dreamin
[Linked Image]

Holy hell that’s funny!!!! Perfect timing George.

That is FF.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It was only a matter of time before Stick weighed in.......

"Operation Spike Recovery" I 'bout fell out of my chair.........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image]

Indeed. Perfect timing.......

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hence why I'm not a fan of pulling spark plug wires.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image]

Between this gif and Big Stick's commentary I'm about to stroke out from laughing so hard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Well how in the hell, would you know that I don't.. from sitting behind the keyboard in your chair at home?

Also JM,
How the hell can you type "from behind your keyboard"?
Everyone I know types in front of the keyboard. grin grin

Last edited by Tracks; 10/28/18.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shefire,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that along with your Melting Snowflake Routine and Bitching Vagina Monologue(pun be intended),that you stopped The Show to grab yourself by your own kchunt and felt compelled to phone in those "results". The ONLY fhuqking reason this schit is sooooooooooo Incredibly Offa The Fhuqking Charts HILARIOUS,is because you are at the mercy of suffering being you and doing your very "BEST". Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Now when you say "steep" and were confounded in The Terrifying Pecker Pole Patch's charred remains,were it like this? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or more like the burn in the front yard,while looking through my front door? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

When you say you saw some brush and stuff,was it like my Backyard's Buck Holding Density? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

When you saw that Magnificent Spike and before you "unleashed" your "means" and "experience" in a maelstrom of uncompromising Surging Estrogen,didja' gawk the headgear and get THE 'Fever,before shots rang the air? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or was it a High/Low Trophy Spike and really got your Estrogen flowin'? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Just how many "Troops" must one summons,to come as assistance in Operation Spike Recovery,when wearing high heels and Hissy Fitting the "unjustices" of your own STUPIDITY and "ability"?!? And you fhuqking wonder aloud through quivering lips,why you are a strung out Opiate Addled Bedpan Polisher,who could cash her "paychecks" at 7-11. Once you had that "Splendid" Beastie whipped and in trembling hand,didja' stab it in the side with a straw and indulge in a little Injun Stew? Hint. LAUGHING!

Was it like bucking blowdown on the back of God's head steep? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you are just now coming to terms with the Reality of your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...with how they've forfeited you to being THE Perpetual Victim,you "lucky" kchunt. I'm fhuqking CRYING....I'm LAUGHING sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!

Mebbe call Sierra and fill out another Hurt Feelers Report and chime in with them "results". The ONLY fhuqking thing that would be funnier than your putting quivering lip and trembling mitts to the keyboard,in order to rehash how you were deeply and rightfully WRONGED,by simply being forced to suffer being you....would be the Toxicology Report.

Hint.

Just saying.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Wow +P+++!..........................

i knew he would clear this up!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Between this gif and Big Stick's commentary I'm about to stroke out from laughing so hard.

+P

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do believe this is how LEGENDS are made.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire would have needed to call the Coast Guard yesterday,for an extract.

[Linked Image]

I'm thinkin' that losing the Milk Jug and stabbing on the MacaMillion,along with a dash of paint and some fresh tape...don't hurt production. CERTAINLY shoots wayyyyyyyy softer now(208 Smooches in Three Hunnert Whizzum) and is far more forgivinger from MPAJ.

[Linked Image]

She woulda got THE 'Fever all over again this morning,with such a clear look at a Buck. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

She'd of needed Seal Team Six for protection,about Noon today(he'd been drinkin'). Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Had her kchunt ACTUALLY left the couch.(grin)

While fretting death from above,'bout 9:00AM this morning.

[Linked Image]

"Luckily" for her,the Hurt Feelers Report and Self-Kchunt Grab particulars weren't called in from a phone booth...because her next call woulda been to 911,for instruction/aid on how to exit same!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Who needs Safariman with this sh÷t.......epic tales from the fire.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Another thread that went sideways and broke both of its forelegs.

Judges 21:25
“Everyone did what was right in his own eyes.”

Liberal=liberated from God...How's that working out?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Canazes9
I am amazed the the dirt throwing @$$#oles this thread has drawn. Personally I would not have the patience or the will to reply to so many of the jerks. I have done exactly what Seafire has done though it was before cell phones and I had to call Sierra a couple days later. I also had to leave the animal overnight because it made it so far from camp I had to go back, get some sleep and then recover the animal. The bullet failure I witnessed was easy to see, the 130 gr. Sierra Prohunter had come apart on the antelopes shoulder making an obvious crater 6 inches across breaking the leg bone but little getting into the chest cavity. When I finally caught up to it and finished it I was beat. The next morning I found the antelope virtually eaten to a skeleton by coyotes. The head and horns were in fine condition and I tagged the antelope but I got nothing to eat from it! And now I am seeing what appears to be a defense of a bullet that few have handled! A Sierra no less!

You killed the antelope but were too tired to recover it?

No 45deg ravines, 400' of winch rope, potentially broken ankles - you were tired?

David

Well David catching up to it was 6 miles of rough country 30 miles south of Superior, Wyoming. So it was 9 miles back to camp and my truck after dark. Stupid much? So your some kind of lefty troll also, piss off.

I realize this post is over two weeks old, and had been laid to rest, but I am an asshøle so I am bringing this back up to the top.

I, and most everyone I associate with, would consider the area 30 miles south of Superior WY to be ANYTHING but rough country. May I ask what you felt was so rough about it?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by T_Inman
May I ask what you felt was so rough about it?

Undoubtedly, no cell reception.

How are you supposed to call the bullet maker with no cell reception?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It was 6 miles...... maybe there wasn’t enough cable on the winch?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

143 members (2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 25 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 995 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,274
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.