Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 113 of 2,269 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 2268 2269
Whip #13204527 10/14/18
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"When I get a chance I will see what I can find out about it."

Good Luck. You're dealing with a revealed religion that has dispensed with Revelation and gone straight to Mystery and stayed there.
They won't come out.

Whip #13204620 10/14/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently, if I read this Q phenomenon correctly, a secret segment of our military is going to - at an opportune time - take out a secret segment of our government known as The Deep State. They will be using methods of questionable Constitutionality to accomplish this.

Right now, we don’t know who the good guys are except for TWO..... they would be Donald Trump and an anonymous poster on a media source most of us can’t access.

So...... we wait until Trump reveals Q’s identity and then we fall in line behind them.

Sounds like a PLAN.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13204697 10/14/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
OR, our military leaders,along with some honest patriots, are keeping their oath of defendending the constitution from all enemies ,, Its no secret that our gov officials have been selling America bit by bit to the rest of the world, weakening it to near collapse, The Q movement is exposing this to the public, Nothing more, so when yall think K or whip has all the answers, they have the same info yall get, they search for their own answers on the same internet yal hav,, But you wanna crucify them and demand from them their answers? and hold their feet to the fire if their answer that you begged for and virtualy demand, doesnt conform with yalls?,, They are better men than I ! true patriots! I'd tell yall to get fuQ'd

I AM AMERICA!
B
B
Originally Posted by hosfly
OR, our military leaders,along with some honest patriots, are keeping their oath of defendending the constitution from all enemies ,, Its no secret that our gov officials have been selling America bit by bit to the rest of the world, weakening it to near collapse, The Q movement is exposing this to the public, Nothing more, so when yall think K or whip has all the answers, they have the same info yall get, they search for their own answers on the same internet yal hav,, But you wanna crucify them and demand from them their answers? and hold their feet to the fire if their answer that you begged for and virtualy demand, doesnt conform with yalls?,, They are better men than I ! true patriots! I'd tell yall to get fuQ'd

I'm a 13 year Army vet, and will do my damnedest to uphold the oath I took to defend the Constitution. That being said, here are my thoughts about the why's, where and how's of Q. And before you venture off to 8ch and the q board, heed this warning. It's full of bad actors. Every three letter agency is there. People with very bad intentions watch that board. Don't believe me? Then think of the need for it to be an anonymous board to begin with. As Q has stated, "This isn't a game, it's war.".

Most can't comprehend why Q communicates with who and where he does it and why. Those autist on qresearch are rabid dogs when it comes to digging info. Q ideas posed in a question causes curiosity. That curiosity leads to digging, which reveals the truth. In a nut shell, Q drops are the marching orders for the qresearch army. The autist take the truth to the normies to slow roll the info. Most Americans could not handle all of this if it was dropped in their laps over night. People have no idea just how bad the corruption really is. Just look at all of the pedophiles being rounded up. How many child traffickers have been brought to justice. Look at all of the resignations from all of the politicians and corporate executives. Some of the questions Q post are nothing more than answers with a question mark at the end of a sentence instead of a period. Plausible deniability is essential for what they are doing. The disinformation is crucial as to keep the black hats of the trail of what is actually being done. One of the biggest things behind Q is for people to open their own eyes and dig for the truth on their own. You will always believe what you find, over what some stranger finds that you do not know.

The qresearch autist have turned up some pretty disturbing facts. Each fact is verifiable with corresponding "sauce" IE links and documents to back up their findings. The idea behind Q is to find the truth. Knowing we cannot trust anything in the lame stream media, how else would you truly find the truth. Q team had to find a resource that was not easily swayed by the typical MSM doctrine. The autist on 8ch were the perfect fit. They don't take anyone's word as truth without the backing proofs that can be verified. Those who won't dig for the truth "normies", are the sheep the wolves "deep state" are preying on. The Patriots "sheepdogs" are doing what is needed to protect the sheep by exposing the wolves. The Q movement is much bigger than most can even imagine. It's gone world wide in a mater of months. It's a huge digital army all with the same objective, finding the truth and exposing the bad actors. We want our damn country back and we are hell bent on doing just that. There is only two ways to look at this, you are either part of the solution, or you ARE the problem! This is nothing more than good versus evil. Safe travels my friends. WWG1WGA!

Whip #13204931 10/14/18
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
OR, our military leaders,along with some honest patriots, are keeping their oath of defendending the constitution from all enemies ,, Its no secret that our gov officials have been selling America bit by bit to the rest of the world, weakening it to near collapse, The Q movement is exposing this to the public, Nothing more, so when yall think K or whip has all the answers, they have the same info yall get, they search for their own answers on the same internet yal hav,, But you wanna crucify them and demand from them their answers? and hold their feet to the fire if their answer that you begged for and virtualy demand, doesnt conform with yalls?,, They are better men than I ! true patriots! I'd tell yall to go get fuQ'd

That's the way I see it also hosfly..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by beantown

I'm a 13 year Army vet, and will do my damnedest to uphold the oath I took to defend the Constitution. That being said, here are my thoughts about the why's, where and how's of Q. And before you venture off to 8ch and the q board, heed this warning. It's full of bad actors. Every three letter agency is there. People with very bad intentions watch that board. Don't believe me? Then think of the need for it to be an anonymous board to begin with. As Q has stated, "This isn't a game, it's war.".

Most can't comprehend why Q communicates with who and where he does it and why. Those autist on qresearch are rabid dogs when it comes to digging info. Q ideas posed in a question causes curiosity. That curiosity leads to digging, which reveals the truth. In a nut shell, Q drops are the marching orders for the qresearch army. The autist take the truth to the normies to slow roll the info. Most Americans could not handle all of this if it was dropped in their laps over night. People have no idea just how bad the corruption really is. Just look at all of the pedophiles being rounded up. How many child traffickers have been brought to justice. Look at all of the resignations from all of the politicians and corporate executives. Some of the questions Q post are nothing more than answers with a question mark at the end of a sentence instead of a period. Plausible deniability is essential for what they are doing. The disinformation is crucial as to keep the black hats of the trail of what is actually being done. One of the biggest things behind Q is for people to open their own eyes and dig for the truth on their own. You will always believe what you find, over what some stranger finds that you do not know.

The qresearch autist have turned up some pretty disturbing facts. Each fact is verifiable with corresponding "sauce" IE links and documents to back up their findings. The idea behind Q is to find the truth. Knowing we cannot trust anything in the lame stream media, how else would you truly find the truth. Q team had to find a resource that was not easily swayed by the typical MSM doctrine. The autist on 8ch were the perfect fit. They don't take anyone's word as truth without the backing proofs that can be verified. Those who won't dig for the truth "normies", are the sheep the wolves "deep state" are preying on. The Patriots "sheepdogs" are doing what is needed to protect the sheep by exposing the wolves. The Q movement is much bigger than most can even imagine. It's gone world wide in a mater of months. It's a huge digital army all with the same objective, finding the truth and exposing the bad actors. We want our damn country back and we are hell bent on doing just that. There is only two ways to look at this, you are either part of the solution, or you ARE the problem! This is nothing more than good versus evil. Safe travels my friends. WWG1WGA!

Excellent post beantown..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Ok , if there is a black out , how will he communicate ? When it comes back up , how will we know for sure it is him communicating ?
The media could play this off as a glitch and give everyone the impression he succumbed to thier wishes .
Just some thoughts , Kenneth

Ok , I don't claim to understand a lot about Internet or politics , but I think the questions I asked are legitimate questions , if for some reason they are not then have the God Damned decency to explain .
Kenneth

Sorry Ken,
I cannot answer your question as I have no idea.

I have asked questions of the Q-bers here numerous times and often get the, "you are a dumb [bleep]" and similar. The Q-bers do not take kindly to being asked to "explain". Be thankful you have been ignored by the Q-bers.

Hi Steve , actually K has been quite helpful in the short time we have conversed . I discussed this very thing with him about a friend of mine and I guess he thought I wasn't practicing what I preached , and he is right I suppose .
At my age you would think I would have enough sense not to engage in a forum with a snoot full of booze , but sometimes we play when we shouldn't .
K22 , I apologize for the big mouth .
Kenneth

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Beantown,,Excellent post sir!To the point and well explained !

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13205270 10/14/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
beantown,
You hit it right on the head. Well said. I feel a little bad for not expressing that, but what you said is exactly the truth. And here I was thinking us Navy folks were the smartest. whistle

hosfly and Nrut, thank you again. What is frustrating is I work 2 jobs. 8am to 9:30pm 6 days a week. I can still find time to research and do some digging, so I don't understand why others with questions and alleged curiosity as to what is going on can't do some digging on their own. Heck, some of these folks that like attacking Whip, Jag, and myself are just as capable to find their way around on 8chan as I am. Some have more time than I do also. Frustrating.

Kenneth66
I laughed when I read your post. There many times I want to say what you said too. I am curious what you were drinking. grin

Whip #13205293 10/14/18
B
B
Nrut, hosfly and K22 thanks for the kind words. I too wish I had more time to help the qresearch team out, but I do what I can. Some of the rabbit holes I've gone down are weeks worth of digging. The depth of the corruption is unimaginable by most. I hate it for those who have held some of these people as their heroes. Those who we have been taught to trust, will be the hardest pill to swallow. When they find out just how bad they truly are, the disappointment for some, will be life changing. Keep fighting the good fight gents!

IC B3

Whip #13205837 10/14/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13205850 10/14/18
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What exactly is an “internet blackout”?

Truly I’m sincere in my question?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Whip #13205869 10/14/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_ZyeDdbdo0 WAR Drummer W.A.R. We Are Right :-}

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13205889 10/14/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Interesting.

President Trump thinks Mattis is "sort of a Democrat" and may be leaving in the future.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/14/trump-mattis-democrat-60-minutes-interview/

What does this "involved Marine" acting like a Democrat do to "The Plan"?

I would have to think that Mattis the (D), is aware of "The Plan". More misdirection or is Mattis a "spoiler" of the plan?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by beantown

You will be required to wear a tin foil hat.

Thank you for your time and input.

Fester

Whip #13206472 10/15/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Good post Beantown.

...and kudo's to the researchers.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13206566 10/15/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Assange: Clinton Will Be Jailed After Oct 21 Info Dump

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9rYrc_1539494163

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Assange: Clinton Will Be Jailed After Oct 21 Info Dump

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9rYrc_1539494163

That is suspicious coming from Wikileaks which was taken over by the CIA after they shut down Assange. I hope its true.

Whip #13206859 10/15/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I would think arresting Hill before the election would bring more otherwise apathetic liebtards to the polls.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I would think arresting Hill before the election would bring more otherwise apathetic liebtards to the polls.

Well if the CIA has taken over Wikileaks as posted above, then that is prolly the plan.

Page 113 of 2,269 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,269
Posts18,486,588
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.