Hop To
Page 116 of 2,269 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 2268 2269
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
The chit I'm seeing ain't one bit funny. I read where Sessions reaffirmed his recusal and the dems in Minnesota want to take Republicans to the guillotine. I can barely stand it to wait for what they might do next.Even Franklin Graham is asking what happened to the democrats. I know. Satan is what happened to them. I am ready.

On a lighter note, congrats on getting your boys out and on some antelope!

Where did you read that? Got a link?

If true, then this whole "Sessions Unleashed" scenario is falling apart at the seams.

Q said, Sessions went to the SC and got permission to un-recuse himself, you say you read just the opposite.

Q said that Sessions delivered the McCabe documents, Jim Jordan says they do Not have the subpoenaed McCabe memos.

These two items were all the rage a few weeks ago, now we find out that neither are true.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Whip #13214480 10/18/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You guys are on to them. Sessions, Trump, Huber, Horowitz, Wray, and a some others are black hats. Have been all along. Can't hoodwink you guys. wink

Whip #13214809 10/18/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
An Anons biggest issue with Q...................

"My biggest issue is that I can no longer feign ignorance.

I used to be "blah" about so many issues. I didn't care about Roe V Wade and it's implications. I didn't care too much about personal voice and freedom cause I thought that FB and Twitter gave me all that. I didn't know there was money in absolutely every thought we hear from the MSM till I saw how they ALL went after their common threat; our great president.

I don't hate myself for my past ignorance but what Q gave me was a choice. And once you make the choice to be ignorant, from this point on, then it is while a different story. Then you are spiritually complicit. Then you are emotionally torn. You can't cry later you didnt suspect the underbelly being there. You can't cry when you see the horror. You can't scream when you are trapped. You CHOSE to ignore it.

Simply put, ever since Q and the movement of these amazing pedes, I have begun to cherish life more, including taking a stance against abortion. Why would a stupid LARP do this to me? It didnt. I simply saw how they all reacted to Kavanaugh when their supply of something was being threatened by a nomination. This as the breaking point for that particular issue on a profound level for me. Why so scared? Why so panicked? Why so hateful? They soooo badly NEEEEEEEEED this right to for a woman to choose. It's not even one of the original bill of rights that they've been so eager to weaken and dissolve but THIS, THIS MATTERS? Interesting. The reaction doesn't fit the narrative. I BADLY need my first and second amendment but they didnt react like that when it was being taken away and censored. So why the panic? Ask yourself why you saw what you did. What was being threatened?

Ever since Q and this amazing group of international pedes I have grown to respect our actual diversity and not the fake globalist version. How about we respect people right to self determine and not open all the cages in a zoo and call it global". People need time to trust each other - people need to be willing, you can't force these things so the globalists pulled their card too quick and it is all coming shattering down. world.

But Q didn't pull any "quick ones" on me. Q didn't force me into anything. Q didn't run ads non stop on your twitter feed like Beto does. Q didn't censors voices on youtube. Q didn't push a narrative down your throats. Q didn't try to say he is 1/1024 important. You were free to read. Free to decide, free to choose. And, yes, free to shill.

Now, if there is a chance that someone out there is waiting for our rescue and all it took was to support some good guys cleaning up my mess - no effort more than to change your perspective a bit and vote the right way to get it done - I see Q as an honest question to society "Which way do you want things to go?" is what I hear. It is really that easy and up to us.

You will only ever need to live with yourself after all this is said and done. So it turns out my biggest issue with Q was that I had to first ask myself some serious questions.

My biggest issue with Q was I."

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly

I liked that one hosfly. That should be played in every household.

Whip #13215376 10/18/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
For those who made fun of Trumps 4 D Chess............................

IC B2

Whip #13215477 10/18/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
POTUS is in Missoula and the dreadlock, patchouli wearing freakazoids are beside themselves. And I'm am smiling bigly.

Sessions et al are BH's. Or not. I could give a [bleep]. I trust my President and I am smiling bigly.

My business is up 33% over last year and I've got two months to go yet so that # is going up. And I am smiling bigly.

My country is on the verge of being reclaimed by all of us, even you doubters, who are true red, white, and blue Patriots. Still smiling bigly.

Q team has broken open the fog of illusion and eyes are open and folks are searching out the truth on their own and making decisions based on their own research. Smiling...bigly.

POTUS is all in. [bleep] guy is an animal...rally after rally being the front man for a movement which WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE WIN. I'm all in as well. [bleep] all you [bleep] libtard [bleep]. You tried to ruin our country, the greatest on the planet and the last chance for humanity. It ain't happening snowflakes. We, the no longer silent MAJORITY, will WIN and trounce you little minded pieces of [bleep] who are aligned with globalism and diversity and the 100% unsuccessful doctrine of communism. FOAD losers. Come on and bring it if you have balls and no brain. I'm here in Bigfork Montana...easy to find. Even got a gym with a cage if you're of a mind...

Time to listen to POTUS. Right Side Broadcasting on YT. MAGA and love to all you Patriots!

Whip #13215545 10/18/18
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Trump amazes me almost every day, just by applying logic and common sense..
Just today:
Trump snaps Fingers

Mexican Riot Cops Deployed For Caravan Showdown After Trump Snaps Fingers
"Guatemala also sent police reinforcements to its side of the border, after Trump threatened to cut aid to the region"

Trolling Pocahontas
Worth reading..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Whip #13215712 10/18/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Best rally speech in months...he was most definitely off script for a very large part of it. Montana tends to bring out the best in people. MAGA baby. Truly feeling right now that November is in the bag. How can you fight against this? Ain't happening. Critical warp speed has been attained. That being said, get everybody you know and their two best friends to the polls. [bleep] red wave bigtime!

Whip #13215758 10/18/18
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
MAGA! Trump Trump Trump

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
K22 #13216053 10/19/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
You guys are on to them. Sessions, Trump, Huber, Horowitz, Wray, and a some others are black hats. Have been all along. Can't hoodwink you guys. wink

Sarcasm is cool, but what about the facts?

Q posted that the memo's were delivered to members of the House Committee, member of the House Committee say they have not been delivered.

Who is full of [bleep] here? Q, or the members of the House that subpoenaed these memos?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Whip #13216087 10/19/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Sunday is 10/21/2018
Is something going to happen?

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Gibby #13216316 10/19/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Gibby

Sunday is 10/21/2018

Patients, Trust The Plan.

Gibby #13216425 10/19/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Sunday is 10/21/2018

Yeah. I'm going shooting.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by steve4102

Sunday is 10/21/2018

I do trust the plan.

I just want to know what it is.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Gibby #13217405 10/19/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Sunday is 10/21/2018

I do trust the plan.

I just want to know what it is.

Well, we have been told that part of the "Plan" is that Sessions is a White Hat and is going to pounce and hand over documents and McCabe memos to Congress, That didn't happen, so not part of the "plan".

We have been told that part of the "plan" is that Sessions went to the Supreme Court and asked for permission to "Un-Recuse" himself, that didn't happen, so not part of the "plan".

We have been told that part of the "Plan" is that Hillary was going to be arrested, even gave specific date and time, didn't happen, so not part of the "plan".

We have been told that part of the "plan" is [RR] was going to be removed as DAG, that didn't happen, so that too is not part of the "plan".

This plan sure is hard to pin down ain't it.

Whip #13217507 10/19/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #13217558 10/19/18
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Tom is a stand up cat for sure! My girlfriend says tom an I have sevral things in comon,,, 2 legs,2 arms,a head, ,,,thats about it,,

Last edited by hosfly; 10/19/18.

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
Tom is a stand up cat for sure! My girlfriend says tom an I have sevral things in comon,,, 2 legs,2 arms,a head, ,,,thats about it,,

grin

Whip #13218385 10/19/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You sniffed us out Steve. The jig is up. We been having fun pushing a larp an trying to pull tha wool over yer eyes but yer jes too smart fer us. You win. We would give up entirelyceptin fer tha suckers.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sessions Subpoena.

https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/092718_Subpoena.pdf

According to Rep. Jordan (1:50 mark) Session and the DOJ have Not delivered the McCabe memo's as directed by Subpoena.

So much for Sessions being "unleashed".

Darn. I musta missed that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 116 of 2,269 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (2003and2013, 257 mag, 257Bob, 257_X_50, 160user, 163bc, 62 invisible), 2,396 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,787
Posts18,477,248
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.