Print Thread
Hop To
Page 117 of 2,269 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 2268 2269
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
We've been caught Jag. Steve is just way to smart for us. You must have forgot that Fox News is not part of the MSM and are the only ones to believe.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Sessions Subpoena.

https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/092718_Subpoena.pdf

According to Rep. Jordan (1:50 mark) Session and the DOJ have Not delivered the McCabe memo's as directed by Subpoena.

So much for Sessions being "unleashed".

Darn. I musta missed that.

What's your opinion on what Jim Jordan has said in the above video?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #13218579 10/20/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
We've been caught Jag. Steve is just way to smart for us. You must have forgot that Fox News is not part of the MSM and are the only ones to believe.

“The easiest and noblest way is not to be crushing others, but to be improving yourselves. ”
― Socrates

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #13218587 10/20/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Are you saying that Jim Jordan a member of the House Committee that was to receive these memos from Sessions on Oct. 4 is a liar?

Whip #13219782 10/20/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Five hours until 10/21/2018

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

Whip #13219812 10/20/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Gibby #13220351 10/20/18
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Gibby
Five hours until 10/21/2018

We shall see..

Assange squeals on hildabitch?

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Whip #13220520 10/21/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Assange is one thing, but wikileaks I don't think I trust now. When they took Assange's ability to communicate away it appeared that wikileaks was grabbed by the Deep State. If Wikileaks is claiming going after HRC it probably is a misdirect.

Whip #13220552 10/21/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
She needs exposed and suicided for sure,, has earned that right many times over! I swear I dont understand how the masses can stay asleep on her! The info is out there for anybody to see an connect but yet the masses wont absorb it,, evrytime i read an article i feel the need for a shower an soap

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13220578 10/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sessions has already recused himself from anything related to Hillary Clinton and her Foundation.

It matters not what Asange, or anyone else publishes about Hillary, Sessions will not go after her.

GRASSLEY:
OK. I think, that's -- let me emphasize then with a follow up question. To be very clear, you intend to recuse yourself from both the Clinton e-mail investigation and any matters involving the Clinton Foundation, if there are any?

SESSIONS: Yes.

GRASSLEY:
Let me follow up again, because it's important. When you say you'll recuse, you mean that you'll actually recuse and the decision will therefore fall to, I assume, a deputy attorney general? I ask because after Attorney General Lynch met with President Clinton in Phoenix, she said she would, quote/unquote, "defer to the FBI," but she never officially recused.

SESSIONS:

No, she did not officially recuse. And there is a procedure for that, which I would follow. And I believe that would be the best approach for the country because we can never have a political dispute turn into a criminal dispute. That's not in any way that would suggest anything other than absolute objectivity. This country does not punish its political enemies,

https://www.brennancenter.org/blog/...ed-himself-investigating-hillary-clinton

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
That is all very old news, but I find it a bit telling to use the quote from a leftist source. Is there an explanation for doing that? There are many right side sources available that could have been used........................

Quote from the Brennan Center For Justice...in the "about us" section.

"Justice William J. Brennan, Jr. is universally regarded as one of the most influential and liberal justices of the second half of the 20th century."

Whip #13220622 10/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
That is all very old news, but I find it a bit telling to use the quote from a leftist source. Is there an explanation for doing that? There are many right side sources available that could have been used........................

Quote from the Brennan Center For Justice...in the "about us" section.

"Justice William J. Brennan, Jr. is universally regarded as one of the most influential and liberal justices of the second half of the 20th century."

It was a quote from the Senate hearings. Google it if you feel the need to read the actual transcripts.

I also find it a bit telling that you have neglected to answer my question.

I'll try again.

Do you think Jim Jordan, a member of the House Committee that was to receive the McCabe memo's from Sessions is a liar when he said they have Not received the Subpoenaed Memos?

K22 #13220712 10/21/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

We have been found out. Darn. What do we do now for chitts and giggles. Steve can probably get a guest spot on cnn.

I hope this doesnt quuer your prospective book deal on "Q an U".

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/21/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13220714 10/21/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

We have been found out. Darn. What do we do now for chitts and giggles. Steve can probably get a guest s0ot on cnn.

"When the debate is lost, slander become the tool of the loser"
Socrates

Lets get back to reality and Q.

Q said that Sessions delivered the subpoenaed McCabe memos to members of Congress.

These same members of Congress say, that these subpoenaed McCabe memos have still not been delivered.

As a Q-ber, who is full of [bleep] here? Q or Jim Jordan and other members of Congress?

Whip #13220736 10/21/18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't doubt there's psy-ops going on. I just am not too sure which direction they're all pointed.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

We have been found out. Darn. What do we do now for chitts and giggles. Steve can probably get a guest s0ot on cnn.

Socrates

Q said that Sessions delivered the subpoenaed McCabe memos to members of Congress.

These same members of Congress say, that these subpoenaed McCabe memos have still not been delivered.

As a Q-ber, who is full of [bleep] here? Q or Jim Jordan and other members of Congress?

Can you quote the slander part for us jokesters?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13220770 10/21/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wow..!! 98 pages and runnning on my tablet. I've not been looking in for a few wekks, but I quit holding my breath in anticipation for Q to lower the boom on the libs on about page 10.

To much smoke and mirrors for an ill informed individual like me who's also too lazy to seek his ow truth................. laugh

The Socrates quote maybe a page back pretty much nailed it for me. That said, I am a huge fan of The Donald as our POTUS and will be among those who are grateful for what he has accomplished and wish him well for the future with more liberal head exploding results. If push comes to shove, I definitely know where my alliegiance will fall.

As for Q being a saviour with a message for us to follow to the Holy Land, I ain't holdong my breath. I'm not holdng my breath in spite of beinbg ridiculed for my thoughts here by the chosen intelllectuals who spend their lives wearing out Google, and who tell me I'm not a patriot because I don't. YMMV as they say............

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Socrates

Can you quote the slander part for us jokesters?

Can you answer the question?

Who is full of [bleep], Q or members of Congress.

Both cannot be right, one is full of [bleep], yes? Which one?

Whip #13220789 10/21/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Take your pick Steve, the choice is yours.

OH, and the quote I used about Brennan came from the link you posted.

Page 117 of 2,269 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (160user, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,825
Posts18,477,900
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.