S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
We've been caught Jag. Steve is just way to smart for us. You must have forgot that Fox News is not part of the MSM and are the only ones to believe.

We have been found out. Darn. What do we do now for chitts and giggles. Steve can probably get a guest s0ot on cnn.

"When the debate is lost, slander become the tool of the loser"
Socrates

Lets get back to reality and Q.

Q said that Sessions delivered the subpoenaed McCabe memos to members of Congress.

These same members of Congress say, that these subpoenaed McCabe memos have still not been delivered.

As a Q-ber, who is full of [bleep] here? Q or Jim Jordan and other members of Congress?

Can you quote the slander part for us jokesters?

You pathetic little butt hurt Q critics are sad.

You are continually led to water (Q is about HINTS not predictions) but TOO STUPID to GET A CLUE.

Steve you are an EMBARRASMENT TO YOURSELF.

I have read your silly posts here about Trump , Impeachment ,Mueller etc etc for a few years . I could put your limited grasp of how our government and legal system works into a VERY SMALL thimble. You are pathetic. Your posts on this thread are actually no more constructive than Paddler ,JeffO and the rest of the libcunts on this site.

Like I said, IF you are a conservative or Republican ( which I truly doubt) then you are too damn DUMB to know when we are WINNING. Which makes you pretty worthless .

You need to contact to Soros so you could get paid to carry signs with libtard slogans and rub your vagina in public.

I think steve is a slealth female subversive searching for comfort that Q isnt true. Reminds me of unbelieving nitpickers trying to assuage their hope the Bible isnt true.

Talk about raising hell on a loose little nail on a ship thats ready to sail.

YOU STUPID MUTHERPHUCKER.

LOOK AT WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN THE LAST WEEK.

"RED OCTOBER" HAS ALREADY BEGUN.

LOOK AT THE POLLS.

YOU ARE JUST TOO DAMnED DUMB TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE WINNING.

OR- YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

K22 #13220802 10/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Take your pick Steve, the choice is yours.

OH, and the quote I used about Brennan came from the link you posted.

I'm asking you.

You are the one that made the comment about trustworthy news.

Who is full of [bleep], members of Congress or Q?

I know my choice, what is yours?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You’ll never get a Q follower to admit to “ him, it, or whoever the hell Q is “ overplaying his hand....... which is what happened here.

Preachers have earned their livelihood for centuries by claiming that the end is near. Those who put a date to it disappeared when the date came and went.

Maybe folks were smarter then.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
You’ll never get a Q follower to admit to “ him, it, or whoever the hell Q is “ overplaying his hand....... which is what happened here.

Preachers have earned their livelihood for centuries by claiming that the end is near. Those who put a date to it disappeared when the date came and went.

Maybe folks were smarter then.

They be called "Q-bers".

...and when a Q-ber gets cornered or asked to explain a Q drop that fails to come true, they get personal and attack the messenger or the person looking for clarification.

Dumb Fck, idiot and even Democrat are common lingo for the cornered Q-ber.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/21/18.

Whip #13220905 10/21/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Note: this is for suckers, not steve.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Take your pick Steve, the choice is yours.

OH, and the quote I used about Brennan came from the link you posted.

I'm asking you.

You are the one that made the comment about trustworthy news.

Who is full of [bleep], members of Congress or Q?

I know my choice, what is yours?

We know your choice and it should be pretty evident which ours is. Can you not figure it out? I guess you cant, so i will make it even more plain. We choose the opposite of you and we wonder why you keep asking, and remember, we arent asking why you keep asking. We really dont care to know.

I wonder, why do you act like a wart on my ass and then get butt hurt and claim slander when you are told you are like a wart on an ass. Mind you, im not asking why.

Lets do each other a favor and put each other on ignore. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/21/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You are still avoiding the question.

Who is full of schitt, Q or Jim Jordan?

Whip #13220931 10/21/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Neither, but one is uninformed, and youre wrong again. Im ignoring the questioner.

Adios. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/21/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13220944 10/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lets do each other a favor and put each other on ignore.

LOL,

Classic, when the going gets tuff, the questions become difficult to answer and the truth puts holes in the bucket, the solution is to hide, ignore and demonize the opposition. Hmmm, sounds just like what the democrat are advocating went confronting we deplorables, you have learned well grasshopper..

Why an I not surprised.

Whip #13220959 10/21/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #13220972 10/21/18
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Q is doing his/their work to perfection, and this thread only confirms that..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Neither, but one is uninformed, and youre wrong again. Im ignoring the questioner.

Adios. grin

Thanks.

I agree that Q is uninformed as what the House has and has not received from Sessions.

Now back to the rest of the question.

If Sessions is a WH, why did he refuse this Congressional Subpoena?

Nrut #13220982 10/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Nrut

How so?

Why would Q post that Sessions delivered the McCabe memos, when he did not?

What does Q have to gain by posting lies?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Has anyone considered the possibility that Jordan, and all who are supposedly in on this, are misdirecting?

I want it all to be true. Desperately. But it has to be considered a "wait-and-see" proposition and I'm not holding my breath.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Whip #13221000 10/21/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Go search for the answers yourself. Any time you are given an answer you challenge it, then ask the same frickin question again and again. Then its, why won't you answer my questions. Lark is the first word that comes to mind.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Has anyone considered the possibility that Jordan, and all who are supposedly in on this, are misdirecting?

No, nobody has offered that as a possibility.

It could indeed be the case, but....

For a misdirection to be effective, many have to be misdirected.

This JJ misdirection would only affect a select few. In fact if you do the Google, this House Subpoena sent to Sessions hasn't been covered in any news cycle. The only place this subpoena has been even talked about is in the circle of Q.
It would be difficult to misdirect the public on an issue such as this, if the Public has never even heard or read about it.

So, who or what would JJ be misdirecting? Also, if Sessions did deliver these documents and JJ went on TV and claimed he did not, don't you think other (D) members of this House Committee would leak something?

K22 #13221049 10/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Go search for the answers yourself. Any time you are given an answer you challenge it, then ask the same frickin question again and again. Then its, why won't you answer my questions. Lark is the first word that comes to mind.

I did, I posted the video where Jim Jordan says that no McCabe memos have been delivered to the House Committee.

What more do you want?

A member of the House Committee stating facts isn't good enough for you?

What evidence do you have that JJ is lying?

Last edited by steve4102; 10/21/18.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Ridiculous. 4 D chess is only a word. Your idea is too deep to consider.
wink

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Nrut

How so?

Why would Q post that Sessions delivered the McCabe memos, when he did not?

What does Q have to gain by posting lies?
Nrut Is correct here!!! well done! 1st, this thread,an Q, is about US waking the hell up,looking, searching, and informing ourself, forming our opinion connecting dots,, Q's drops are more about where to look, than whats the plan,, hell would anybody tell their prey that we are gonna arrest you on this day? C'MON... Steve,,, hows this,, Sessions is a white, he rides for the brand, Q's drop was misdirection,a smokescreen, deep state are wondering will sessions give it up? NO he didnt whew, hes on our side, lets trust him, lets tell yhe MSM to glorify him, hes protecting us from trump,, we will glorify his name and trust him,, then when the shat hits the fin they all have confirmed that hes doing his job to the letter, an have NO recourse when he bites their ass,, Q wants the white to mistrust an question sessions and the left to trust him,, its called infiltration,,Jordan is not lying when he says no docs from sessions,, Q was feeding the deepstate a saviour, a friendly who with confidence they can rely on an rally behind,, they are championing his word,and integrity and thus putting their own neck in the noose

Last edited by hosfly; 10/21/18.

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13221112 10/21/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
If you were set to testify before that commitie, and you heard that the AG had just been supeaoned,, or had just delivered said docs to commitie, That before you testify they had the answers to the questions,PROOF, would you be more or less inclined to come forth with facts and roll over ? When do birds sing? Differnt times,, some sing for their supper,,

I AM AMERICA!
Page 118 of 2,273 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 2272 2273

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (204guy, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,126
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.