K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Nrut
Q is doing his/their work to perfection, and this thread only confirms that..

How so?

Why would Q post that Sessions delivered the McCabe memos, when he did not?

What does Q have to gain by posting lies?
Nrut Is correct here!!! well done! 1st, this thread,an Q, is about US waking the hell up,looking, searching, and informing ourself, forming our opinion connecting dots,, Q's drops are more about where to look, than whats the plan,, hell would anybody tell their prey that we are gonna arrest you on this day? C'MON... Steve,,, hows this,, Sessions is a white, he rides for the brand, Q's drop was misdirection,a smokescreen, deep state are wondering will sessions give it up? NO he didnt whew, hes on our side, lets trust him, lets tell yhe MSM to glorify him, hes protecting us from trump,, we will glorify his name and trust him,, then when the shat hits the fin they all have confirmed that hes doing his job to the letter, an have NO recourse when he bites their ass,, Q wants the white to mistrust an question sessions and the left to trust him,, its called infiltration,,Jordan is not lying when he says no docs from sessions,, Q was feeding the deepstate a saviour, a friendly who with confidence they can rely on an rally behind,, they are championing his word,and integrity and thus putting their own neck in the noose

You gotta love researchers and thinkers. Well done.....

So why would it be a benefit to misdirect the public???? Logic?? Is the public trying to overthrow the Republic???

GB1

Whip #13221153 10/21/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
the easy answer K ,I think is, 1/2 the public is behind the deep state,,whether they kno it or not,, proof is in the past election,and are being spoonfed their nutition 24/7 by MSM,, 1/2 of the other 1/2 is asleep still, (dont botherme I dont care same ol same ol) half of the remaining halfthat is awake,sit on the fence wait,,(not unlike carrion fowl) that leaves a few, who are awake, and trying to awken more, WE Know the british(cabal)are coming,, we kno its at hand,and MUST use our big weapon, the VOTE, the public is not trying to overthrow the gov but instead tring to surgically remove this cancer from our midst,HOW? VOTE!! RESEARCH!,information is their downfall, theres a reson why mom an dad said cover up a lie and naked truth,, my thoughts on it hell i could be wrong huh

I AM AMERICA!
Nrut #13221160 10/21/18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Nrut
Originally Posted by Gibby
Five hours until 10/21/2018

We shall see..

wikileaks-says-it-will-bring-hillary-clinton-down-by-october-21[/b]/]Assange squeals on hildabitch?

1035 PDT here, Well past the half way point of the day in DC.

What time do I expect the news to come down today?

Geno

PS, how much more patient do I need to be? Until 2359 PDT tonight? Or, given the International Date Line thing, maybe a few hours later and it will still be 21 Oct 2018 somewhere?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I have no clue as to when or if there is a Assange release on HRC today, or in the future..
That's why I posted "We shall see"..
And why I ended the link "Assange squeals on hildabitch" with a ? mark..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Whip #13221243 10/21/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Q and T have no care re your patience. Are black hats still condemning themselves through subversive actions in our govt and businesses? Is Huber still filing sealed indictments?

Why risk upsetting the midterm elections with crap hitting the fan?

I will wait until Jan 15 before getting my panties twisted.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #13221420 10/21/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Cmon,,, Ok,, lets put on our thinking caps here,, the C_A have control over the wikileak site lets say,,lets also assume that as "intell" they also kno that millions world wide are tuned into that very drop of info,following that story,, think they also know what misdirection is? Deep state operatives feed out mis info to the uninformed who kno no better,and swallow the tainted bait, then when it dont come to pass,ITS all a lark, its bullshit, knew it was fake,, all because You dont arm youself with the power of information, their most powerful ally is your dispair,, VERY FEW NEWS OUTLETS SHOULD YOU TRUST AND THEN ONLY BY VERIFICATION

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Q and T have no care re your patience. Are black hats still condemning themselves through subversive actions in our govt and businesses? Is Huber still filing sealed indictments?

Why risk upsetting the midterm elections with crap hitting the fan?

I will wait until Jan 15 before getting my panties twisted.

jag,

so what happens if there is a "blue wave", even a minor one. A one or two vote lead in the house type thing?

Will the SHTF from the white hats then?

Why not release the hounds now and get the hunted to runnin' and getting exhausted...............before the elections?

Maybe persuade a few straddling voters to go red, after they see what their blue votes have been getting them for years?

I say start the game......................soon. Let's see who wins then.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Valsdad, if that happens my guess is the unredacted fisa docs will come to play,, and im like you,, Id like to let slip the hounds of war on these pukes

Last edited by hosfly; 10/21/18.

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13221438 10/21/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Geno, im going to take a wild guess that T knows more about what to do than me and you.

I find Trump has done pretty good with only our votes.

I could ask what would happen if we have an astetoid hit but there would be no answer.

Otoh, it would be interesting to see some dims get elected and then have them picked up and tried on charges of sedition.

They could possibly impeach Trump but the votes arent there to remove him from office. There are no charges of high crimes amd misdeeds or Mueller would have brought them to build the blue wave.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/21/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Geno, im going to take a wild guess that T knows more about what to do than me and you.

I find Trump has done pretty good with only our votes.

I could ask what would happen if we have an astetoid hit but there would be no answer.

Otoh, it would be interesting to see some dims get elected and then have them picked up and tried on charges of sedition.

They could possibly impeach Trump but the votes arent there to remove him from office. There are no charges of high crimes amd misdeeds or Mueller would have brought them to build the blue wave.

Let's hope that's the case,

Personally, and I bet a lot of his voters, would like to see the change happen now.

In politics, one never knows what the other side holds against the candidate one supports.

I sometimes wonder just what HAS been mentioned to DT or one of his advisors, saying "we'll give you so and so, but if you go after "Mr/Ms X" what we have on YOU will be released. It's been the nature of that swamp beast known as politics forever. Outside of an autocratic/dictatorial system, we seemingly haven't a lot of options.

No one, that I've ever met, has a completely skeleton free closet (some guy 200 years ago maybe wink ). It becomes a matter of degree on what a person in power wants released, and what they'll give up to keep the closet door closed.

Geno

In it is contentment

IC B3

Whip #13221587 10/21/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Hosfly, I would say you are right on the money.
If Trump had skeletons in his closet that were big enough to bring him down they would have already tried and not have to resort to illegal stuff. My gut tells me that some of this deep state stuff goes way deeper than Trump and the Military were aware of. You can turn the hounds loose early, but to many will get away. Don't forget, the Plan was to save the "World" and cleanse it also. If that doesn't happen, we/Trump will fail. Just to give you some idea of where the hounds must go, this article should give you a micro hint of how deep this goes and how far the reaches are.........................................

Clinton Foundation backers.

If you leave those entity loose ends, they will under mine us almost immediately. Those listed are just a drop in the Clinton Foundation Bucket, then you have the Obama's, Schumer's, Schiff's, ect. These are the Wolves at the gate. Also, this is a very Spiritual battle, so there is a guiding hand that is controlling this whole thing.

Whip #13221655 10/21/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
That is why DJT is the man and I'm not lol BUT the dogs of war are loose by that EO,, they are cold trailing and we just aint hearing the whole race yet,, but I think theyve been loose an running for a year now lol life is good and God is great! 5x5

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13221664 10/21/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
that link i posted a few days ago about a 50 yr old recording,, it >< tells the tale of when it showed up here,,, but evil has been trying to control since time imemorial,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13221769 10/21/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Five hours left for 10/21/2018

They better hurry up if true.

Believers believe what they want.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Gibby #13221811 10/21/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Gibby
Five hours left for 10/21/2018

They better hurry up if true.

Believers believe what they want.
So was this a Q drop or assange just saying he was gonna drop the info on his own? did he say say how long after the deadline he set(10-21-18) he was gonna post?

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13221895 10/21/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And did Assange actually say that.

Release the hounds to soon and millions of innocents will die needlessly.

Whip #13221903 10/21/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And while we all wait, here's a movie to keep you occupied. wink

Hhmmmm.................lets try this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM&feature=youtu.be%5B%2Fvideo%5D

Last edited by K22; 10/22/18.
Whip #13222313 10/21/18
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The "Movie" link doesn't seem to work.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #13223787 10/22/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Try the link again.

Many of you are now aware and able to see and fit the symbology together. So, lets go back to the beginning of Trump's Presidency and see if you can put together the symbology of what is going on in the short video along with what POTUS is really saying. If you put it together you will come to understand who is the real force and power behind this movement.

Whip #13223794 10/22/18
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
for the people to share in more of the power, the people who are forced to pay taxes at gunpoint must at least be able to choose how their tax expenditures are allocated.

we can do that with the computer power that is now at our fingertips. the people are not in power until their wishes are met, and that includes how their hard-earned money that is taxed away from them is being properly spent. the politicians of either party has not represented us, the workers, very well in that category. but now with post-modern computing capacity we can change all of that.

Page 119 of 2,280 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 808outdoors, 8 invisible), 1,728 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.