Print Thread
Hop To
Page 121 of 2,280 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 2279 2280
Whip #13226684 10/23/18
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I agree K-22, but what I am saying is elections are here. Right now. The other stuff can wait a couple weeks. In this moment, we need to fight to get the votes in, every one counts. Make the red wave happen. That is on us. We need full attention on that front.

GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Whip
It's purely a guess, but I don't expect we'll hear from Q until just after or just before midterms.

So no "Red October"?
No, Unleashing of Sessions?

Missed you 4120.. grin

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JTPinTX
I agree K-22, but what I am saying is elections are here. Right now. The other stuff can wait a couple weeks. In this moment, we need to fight to get the votes in, every one counts. Make the red wave happen. That is on us. We need full attention on that front.

Indeed "every vote counts".
The Democrats are hot on the heels of taking control of the House. If that happens the MAGA agenda falls, maybe not flat, but extremely short. The "Plan" as well as the MAGA agenda can only happen with total control.

Q and others are praising Sessions for indicting two Republican members of Congress in some sort of cockamamie scheme to get the Democrats and the Media to "luv some Sessions" for handing two Congressional Seats over to the Democrats.

Now who in their right mind, that knows damn well that every vote counts, would praise someone like Sessions for intentionally handing control of the House back to Pelosi, in an effort to try and fool the Media into thinking Sessions is something he is not?

Do we have two seats in Congress to throw away just to try and pull the wool over the Media's eyes? Especially when Q and other have been advertising that these two indictments were designed to do just that?

"Cut off the arm to save the body, but never cut off the body to safe the arm" .
Sessions is cutting off the body.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13227057 10/23/18
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump needs to call for a vote on the Border Wall right now. Prior to the midterms. Let's see who's got the guts to vote it down prior to the election with a 14,000 strong parade of illegals headed our way.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #13227204 10/23/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
There has been a large turnout of early voters in my county. I got my votes in.
I feel very comfortable about the midterms. Trump is making sure the populace will keep our movement going. The Luciferians are in deep [bleep].

IC B2

K22 #13227852 10/24/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
There has been a large turnout of early voters in my county. I got my votes in.
I feel very comfortable about the midterms. Trump is making sure the populace will keep our movement going. The Luciferians are in deep [bleep].

Right.

President Trump is busting his ass, traveling all across the country holding rally after rally after rally, firing up Americans to get out and vote and to vote for Republicans that will not only MAGA, but will keep control of both houses of congress.

...and then we have Sessions indicting two Republican members of Congress that will now lose in the Midterm elections, undoing what the President is working so hard to accomplish.

...and some think this is a good Chess move, giving power back to the House Democrats is part of "the Plan". Fur Dumb!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
DMc #13227855 10/24/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DMc
Trump needs to call for a vote on the Border Wall right now. Prior to the midterms. Let's see who's got the guts to vote it down prior to the election with a 14,000 strong parade of illegals headed our way.

The President has no authority to call for any vote by members of congress.

He can make his case in front of the cameras or on twitter, but he cannot demand anything of the sort.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/24/18.

Whip #13228021 10/24/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is why Sessions is indicting GOP members of congress.

https://townhall.com/columnists/byr...f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
According to you. While I respect your opinion, it's hard for me to reconcile Sessions' early and fervent support for Trump and his record for getting things done in Alabama with the idea that he's fighting/opposing Trump. Just ain't so. But you go ahead and have your fun steve. Me, I'm still trusting POTUS and Q team.

Whip #13228999 10/24/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
According to you. While I respect your opinion, it's hard for me to reconcile Sessions' early and fervent support for Trump and his record for getting things done in Alabama with the idea that he's fighting/opposing Trump. Just ain't so. But you go ahead and have your fun steve. Me, I'm still trusting POTUS and Q team.

Well Q did say Sessions was going to hand over the McCabe memos to Congress, Q then said that the memos were delivered, so there is that.

IC B3

Whip #13229652 10/24/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Where did Q say they were delivered? I don't recall seeing that anywhere. Post #2369 is the only one that mentions this, but does not say they were delivered. What's your source for saying they've not been delivered? Just curious...

Whip #13229776 10/24/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Where did Q say they were delivered? I don't recall seeing that anywhere. Post #2369 is the only one that mentions this, but does not say they were delivered. What's your source for saying they've not been delivered? Just curious...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13189746/re-q#Post13189746

Then "You" posted this in reference to the post above,

Take a look at the Q post above from today. The docs were delivered.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13191112/re-q#Post13191112

It is you that reference Q #2368 saying that the documents have been delivered.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13189742/re-q#Post13189742

Last edited by steve4102; 10/24/18.

Whip #13229956 10/24/18
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
At some point you have to come to terms with the fact that you, as an individual , are inconsequential. Your vote has the same chance of making a difference as you have a chance of winning that 1.6 billion Powerball. You're much better off spending all that mental energy figuring out how to adapt to the ever changing political/economic climate and operate under the ever changing rules of the game to take advantage of whatever opportunities are available to maximize your earnings potential. The majority of people sat around during the recession wringing their hands and placing blame for their misfortune while a small percentage saw the opportunities it offered. You're not going to change the game, but you can learn to play the odds and beat the house.

It's either that or be willing to commit violence and take the consequences whatever they may be. Physical violence is the only way to change the status quo at this point.

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Now that's FF right there. I can't keep this [bleep] straight sometimes. Reading #2368 today I did not take into account the date of the Sessions' subpoena which was the 4th I believe (but again going on memory here) and that post was from the 8th. So yeah, I guess I answered my own question and looked the part of the dumb ass in not realizing it. It's good to have a laugh at your own expense from time to time. I've had plenty of opportunities over the years. Thanks for paying attention steve.

I haven't done more than 3 minutes of google-fu to find out whether or not he even made an appearance on the 4th. Got a source on that? Initial search for me gave nada.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Sounds like a true typical democrat< glad you can be counted on to better yourself at your neighbors expence,your kind is all about exployting, Its clear you an your type are the problem! you can kiss their ring and maximise your earning potential,, I dont want it to come to violence anymore than anyone else, but if it comes it comes, ill stand my ground an not bend the knee,pretty clear where your kind will fall,you can feed on my caracas with the rest of the vultures an carrion eaters

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13230085 10/24/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Whip, I couldnt find out if he did or didnt turn over documents,, I dont rememb hearing anything on the news either,

I AM AMERICA!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
At some point you have to come to terms with the fact that you, as an individual , are inconsequential. Your vote has the same chance of making a difference as you have a chance of winning that 1.6 billion Powerball.

Thank you.

For being back up, bench-warming Sonuvabitch!!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Whip #13230105 10/24/18
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Everyone who believes in the first and second amendments must vote or we'll be wondering what happened in short order.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I don't think the public has any idea whether he did or didn't.
I could be wrong here, but it sure appears to me that Steve;s goal is to belittle anything we post. If you go back and look at his posts there is a pattern to them. Of course I could be wrong of course.

I post information that Q and others provide. If I don't understand it or am puzzled by it I then go do my own digging. Sometimes I post those results sometimes I don't and sometimes I just PM a few persons and leave it at that. It was in hopes of showing an optimistic side of what is going on behind the scenes. Many prefer the negative or pessimistic side and I should have seen that. I've done more posting on the request of some, now I just prefer to keep most of it to myself. Researching, reading posts, and posting takes up a lot of time, while researching and some reading is less time consuming and that works much better for me. I work 2 jobs so my time is rather limited anyway.

K22 #13230159 10/24/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Copy that. Steve ain't all bad as he's brought some good info to the thread. He can be a bit of a jaggoff though. So can I when I want to be. But I think he would like to believe this will happen (memory again...ain't going back to read his [bleep] to find out) and, deep down inside, would love to trust the plan. Reminds me of a guy named Thomas.

Trust, Faith, and Hope are commodities that not all have proper facilities to bank, as you well know. Don't bother me much. Glass half full or empty? Mine's half full.

I too don't share much anymore either K, prefering instead to focus on my own life and the present moment, the most precious gift of all. [bleep] tired of trying to convince anyone of anything. Here in Montana, though, Patriots are excited to hear about Q and they feel the hope and MAGA energy of my excitement at taking back our country. I'll keep on focusing on the meatspace instead of the interwebs. I bet if you, steve, and I got together we'd have an enjoyable time even if we didn't agree on everything. Until then, though, he's a [bleep] [bleep] prick.

just kidding...[bleep] keyboard warriors unite!!!

Page 121 of 2,280 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

281 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 2UP, 29 invisible), 2,185 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,515,018
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.