Print Thread
Hop To
Page 122 of 2,280 1 2 120 121 122 123 124 2279 2280
Whip #13230178 10/24/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
He seems rather bland after being put in ignore.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
Whip, I couldnt find out if he did or didnt turn over documents,, I dont rememb hearing anything on the news either,

This was posted on this thread back on 10/17

Go to the 1:50 mark, Jim Jordan says that the subpoenaed McCabe memos have not bee delivered.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/25/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13230408 10/25/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I dont know about that whip,His slip an bra strap is showing,If Yall got together for a beer He'd be the one bitchin about it not being cold enuff or YOU said it was $2.00 beer, An keep whining till he was hatwhipped out of the crowd,, He reminds me a lot of my ex wife who could recall on demand every thing i said from begining of time to present date,, nag an whine till they expose their true character,, by their own constant demoralization they deem themselfs ....ignore-able,,,, I dont mind debates,I dont mind questions, I can answer a few an some I need answers to,,I search like everyone else ,, Steves arm chair quarterbacking is degrading to the work you an K22 put in an share,, He wants to just grade the work everybody else does everybody has him pegged an exposed for what he is ,, sad because I do think he could contribute ,ore than the negative narrative ,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I dont know about that whip,His slip an bra strap is showing,If Yall got together for a beer He'd be the one bitchin about it not being cold enuff or YOU said it was $2.00 beer, An keep whining till he was hatwhipped out of the crowd,, He reminds me a lot of my ex wife who could recall on demand every thing i said from begining of time to present date,, nag an whine till they expose their true character,, by their own constant demoralization they deem themselfs ....ignore-able,,,, I dont mind debates,I dont mind questions, I can answer a few an some I need answers to,,I search like everyone else ,, Steves arm chair quarterbacking is degrading to the work you an K22 put in an share,, He wants to just grade the work everybody else does everybody has him pegged an exposed for what he is ,, sad because I do think he could contribute ,ore than the negative narrative ,,

What do you think about the video posted above?
The one that answers your question on whether or not Sessions delivered the documents.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I could easily be wrong but I think Jordan is talking more about RR than sessions,, He does say that he expects T to fire sessions,, trap? truth? I dont know,, as far as the docs,, sessions cant turn over docs on an ongoing investigation/probe,much less one that he is recused himself on,, Im hearin/interpreting this video as RR is clogging the toilet as far as not turning over docs,, I have no idea on what sessions was supeonaed on or for,,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I could easily be wrong but I think Jordan is talking more about RR than sessions,, He does say that he expects T to fire sessions,, trap? truth? I dont know,, as far as the docs,, sessions cant turn over docs on an ongoing investigation/probe,much less one that he is recused himself on,, Im hearin/interpreting this video as RR is clogging the toilet as far as not turning over docs,, I have no idea on what sessions was supeonaed on or for,,

Here is the actual subpoena, it was posted on this thread back on 10/3 and 10/17.

https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/092718_Subpoena.pdf

It specifically demands Sessions deliver,

1) the Mccabe memos.

2) the Woods File (FISA Apt)

3) all Documents and communications shared with the Gang of Eight in May 2018 as related to Russia.

According to JJ, these Documents and memos have not been delivered either by RR or Sessions, or anyone.

OH, I forgot, The subpoena ordered Sessions to deliver the documents on 10-4-2018, The video of JJ informing us that those documents had not been delivered was published on 10-16. 12 days after the deadline.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but this thread is no longer about Q, Sessions, Trump, or anybody else..... it has become about YOU.

Does that tactic seem familiar?

Who usually employs it ?

( that’s my impersonation of a Q drop, btw 😀 )

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Steve, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but this thread is no longer about Q, Sessions, Trump, or anybody else..... it has become about YOU.

Does that tactic seem familiar?

Who usually employs it ?

( that’s my impersonation of a Q drop, btw 😀 )

Naw, this is still all about Q.

If it were about me, the Q-bers here wouldn't be sticking their fingers in their ears and singing nah-nah-nah and placing me on ignore so they do not have to discuss my questions and concerns like adults.

Personal attacks against those that "Upset their Apple Cart" are indeed a familiar tactic by a certain group.

Whip #13230834 10/25/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not much new stuff from Q lately. The children are getting anxious.

Talking $h!T

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Steve, thanks for re-posting that video. I knew I had heard/seen it somewhere, just couldn't remember where. Jordan definitively states that they haven't received the memos, which is on Sessions. Jordan's focus also appears to be mainly on RR as he doesn't mention Sessions by name. So for right now, I'm going with his statement as fact. What has really happened is anybody's guess. For instance, if you think that Trump hasn't already seen ALL of the FISA app and the various memos or 302's, or at the very least been briefed on its content...well, I'm guessing you'd be wrong. The frustrating thing for all of us is just that though, it's still a guess.

Hosfly, I love ya man and appreciate your attitude but I think Steve brings value here though we may get tired of his always playing devil's advocate. That role, however, is necessary to any good debate. I'm interested in engaging in that because sometimes I find that my wanting to believe what Q says influences my discernment in sussing out the truth. It's healthy to keep that in check IMO. I trust Q and I trust the plan, the difference for me is I don't put a lot of importance in whether or not something Q said comes true at a certain time or in a certain way. Disinfo? Shifting timeline? Change in tactics? [bleep], I don't give a [bleep]. I'm seeing forward momentum and I am overjoyed at the changes we've seen in the last two years. I trust Trump to get [bleep] done. Bigly.

Curdog, your comment is worthless and unproductive to this discussion. You really enjoy being the Q-ber basher. More power to you. If we really wanted to employ the tactics you suggest I'm sure it would be a bit more sporty than it has been. Calling someone a bitch or dick is not the same as character assasination, nor is putting someone on ignore. Steve seems pretty thick skinned anyways and I'm sure he can handle it. Even though it's immature, and I'm guilty of it, name calling don't amount to squat in the big picture. That being said, are you attacking our character to suit a purpose? Or are you just interested in a ball licking bromance with Steve? I'm sure that you're probably a good dude too Curdog, but I don't know. I've just seen too many guys on the fire like you that remind me of my school days...you know, the ones that never take action and do [bleep] on their own but are the loudest voice when their hero is laying in the licks? They are also the first to turn tail and run when [bleep] goes south. That applicable to you or not?

I've got thick skin too. I honestly don't give a flying [bleep] what you think of me. The reward of reaching out and touching a few fire brothers with information they might not have otherwise been exposed to is enough for me. They are integral to the success of the plan as the "We" forces grow bigger and stronger and more informed by our own choice and thus become a force to be reckoned with. In the end, we, Patriots and anons, are Q team. Re-watch that clip of Gen. Flynn where he's talking about a digital army. Get it?

Cheers to the lot of you. God bless.

IC B3

Whip #13230979 10/25/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have nothing against any of you.... I just think you’re fun to watch on this thread. Y’all are the ones making the discussion about personalities.

There is a line between taking your subject seriously and taking yourSELF seriously. You would do well to review your part in this discussion with that in mind.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13231007 10/25/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread caused me to dream last night about momma bear and her cubs, and momma bear chased me up some stairs (in a lodge I stayed at a couple of years ago in northern NJ) and tried to get into a glass door I was holding shut. Scary dream.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
At some point you have to come to terms with the fact that you, as an individual , are inconsequential. Your vote has the same chance of making a difference as you have a chance of winning that 1.6 billion Powerball. You're much better off spending all that mental energy figuring out how to adapt to the ever changing political/economic climate and operate under the ever changing rules of the game to take advantage of whatever opportunities are available to maximize your earnings potential. The majority of people sat around during the recession wringing their hands and placing blame for their misfortune while a small percentage saw the opportunities it offered. You're not going to change the game, but you can learn to play the odds and beat the house.

It's either that or be willing to commit violence and take the consequences whatever they may be. Physical violence is the only way to change the status quo at this point.

Can't you walk and chew bubble gum at the same time? Sure, we all had to adjust our lives to what the reality of the Obama years was. That doesn't preclude us from getting informed and voting. And if you think individual votes are inconsequential, I would remind you of Florida in 2000. If everyone thought like you, HRC would be President.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Whip #13231285 10/25/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump is not real. He is a lark. He said he would build the wall and mexico would pay. He is a figment of our imagination. What he says aint happening. smirk

PS. More proof: Hillary aint in jail. laugh

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/25/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I blame Congress and your hero Jeffy Sessions.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Whip #13231371 10/25/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
whip I too think has the wherewhithall to contribute as I stated in a post, Steve, I think u have some great posts, I really do but instead of just demanding answers, find answers and post the findings, some of your questions come off a little challenging, and maybe my own ignorance is getting in the way of listening,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13231648 10/25/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Whip
Steve, thanks for re-posting that video. I knew I had heard/seen it somewhere, just couldn't remember where. Jordan definitively states that they haven't received the memos, which is on Sessions. Jordan's focus also appears to be mainly on RR as he doesn't mention Sessions by name. So for right now, I'm going with his statement as fact. What has really happened is anybody's guess. For instance, if you think that Trump hasn't already seen ALL of the FISA app and the various memos or 302's, or at the very least been briefed on its content...well, I'm guessing you'd be wrong. The frustrating thing for all of us is just that though, it's still a guess.

As President of The United States Donald J Trump has access to everything and can "see" whatever he wishes to see.

As the subject of an "internal" or Special Prosecutor investigation, I'm not so sure he is allowed to see documents that involve this criminal investigation against him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump is not real. He is a lark. He said he would build the wall and mexico would pay. He is a figment of our imagination. What he says aint happening. smirk

PS. More proof: Hillary aint in jail. laugh

I don't believe anyone here has said that President Trump isn't real or that what he says isn't happening. In fact just the opposite.

I believe President Trump, I Trust President Trump and when he says that he "Does not have an AG", I believe him. When he says that appointing Sessions was a "Yuge mistake", I believe him. When he is pissed and tells me he is pissed at Sessions for indicting two Republican members of Congress right before the Midterms, I believe him and I trust that he is Truly Pissed.

When President Trump says that he "get's along with [RR]", I believe him and I trust that he knows what [RR] brings to his table.

I believe President Trump is real and I believe Sessions is a snake in the grass. I believe that President Trump does get along with [RR] as he(RR) is the sleeper and it is he that will further "the plan".

President Trump knows what he is doing and exposing that worthless POS Sessions is all I need to know when it come to whether or not to Trust Sessions.

If you choose to Trust Q, more than you Trust President Trump, that's up to you. From what I have seen of late, Q is Wrong to many times when it comes to Sessions to believe his "Phony Feud" scenario.

I reserved my judgement on Sessions when Q said Sessions was going to honor the subpoena directing him to hand over documents. I believe Q called it "Sessions unleashed". When Sessions refused to obey a direct Subpoena from Congress, I made my decision, Sessions is NO White Hat. He is Deep State, nuff said.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
whip I too think has the wherewhithall to contribute as I stated in a post, Steve, I think u have some great posts, I really do but instead of just demanding answers, find answers and post the findings, some of your questions come off a little challenging, and maybe my own ignorance is getting in the way of listening,

I have on rare occasions.

I asked numerous times if Sessions delivered the good to the House Committee.

As an example: I posted the video of Jim Jordan stating that "no" Sessions has not.

Whip #13231790 10/25/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoXN6NvdJTU A few of these names suprised me and altho it old it s worth watching

I AM AMERICA!
Page 122 of 2,280 1 2 120 121 122 123 124 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, 10 invisible), 1,707 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,970
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.