Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
I had to go look it up apparently she defended people painting there faces black for Halloween. Lol and it sounds like a bunch of folks got there feelings hurt and said she was a racist..

I had to look it up too. Holy Fuqk!!!!

We got a large portion of a race of people who are offended by some one painting their face black for Halloween...........Good Lord, I never would have guessed that a large portion of Black people were that sensitive and weak.

I'm no fan of M.K's but damn she got screwed. I suspect they were trying to push her out the door anyways.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image]

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They never uttered a word when Dave Chappel dressed in "white face", or when Eddie Murphy was in Jewish makeup. Funny how that works.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
[Linked Image]

She can't even pose nude in Playboy these days to try to jumpstart her career like a lot of "off the radar" bimbos used to do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Meanwhile, it just adds to the evidence that the left is greatly overplaying their hand any chance they get. Normal folks who don't follow politics are bound to think, "CNN fired her for that? Those people are out there." And they won't be wrong.

Now with even more aplomb
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
seems like she came out ok.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope the Prez gives her a call.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wow. People are so sensitive these days.

I guess this movie would not be acceptable these days:

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I never cared for her. Seemed like a look at me, look at me type. When she left Fox I didn't shed a tear.

However, she isn't stupid, I suspect she is going to get her pound of flesh from NBC and I will cheer for her when it happens.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I hope the Prez gives her a call.

Assistant Press Secretary? LOL

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
As far as Im concerned NBC got screwed . That what happens when you overpay just to shove it up another networks azz. Most Fox viewers were fed up with her anyway. She was played out there. Now she will get the rest of her 69 million for not showing up to work. So I dont see how she gets screwed. She will find plenty of ways to make ends meet after she is able to work again. She might not get a on screen gig easily with a major player but she will have options. I dont care for her so she can whore herself out for whatever pimp will hire her.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1minute
Don't care for the lady at all, but folks are getting far and away way too sensitive on any racial mention or hint of such in this country. If a black kid wants to be Little Orphan Annie or a white kid suits up as Al Jolson, I'm fine with it. When a Zulu warrior shows up on Halloween dressed as a pygmy Eskimo, I'll pass out a treat and have a good laugh over it. Pretty soon, if a brunette appears in an office wearing a blond wig, she'll be accused of disrespecting the fair haired and get fired.

Also, seems there is a sector of society now that's completely intolerant of "opinion" if it's even remotely contrary to theirs. If we all agreed on every question or issue, then there's really no need for most of us to be around.

I switch away from the Today Show channel as soon as she appears, as her material seems nothing more than a watered down version of Dr. Phil. With the exception of Al Roker, I'd be fine with a dismissal of the remaining Today Show swamp. Al has a quick mind, and should have been a comedian.

Again, I have little interest in the lady, but sounds like she is being unfairly railroaded. Hence forth, if one goes to work for that outfit, they better stick to reading script and never even consider uttering an original thought. Sad, but I hope she lawyers up and it cost the network even more.

Going back a year or so, I thought it was great when the Duck Commander guy got away with voicing an opinion and the public sector's influence brought him back.

Anyone heard any good Polack jokes lately? It's OK, as I think I'm a 0.001456% derivative.

Have a good one,

I don't watch the Today Show, but what I have heard and the few clips of her I have seen recently, she was a square peg in a round hole. She was much too conservative for that show and network. This was just an excuse to get rid of her. BTW, your hero, Al Roker was very offended by her black face comment and very critical. Can't believe a man of his age could misinterpret her comment and be so offended and hurt. He probably told NBC that it was her or him. Her ratings I heard aren't that great so they got rid of her.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
[Linked Image]

That picture would have been fine several years ago when she was the sweetheart of the fire.

Not anymore.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hilarious. 😂

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Megyn's career began a downward spiral once she decided to take on Trump during the first debate asking the "Women"...question. Megyn thought she was smarter than Rosie O'Donnell and could take on Trump "One on One" and win.....which she didn't. I do give her credit for outsmarting NBC for 69 million but then the LIBERAL media as we know is not that smart or they wouldn't be liberals.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Bristoe: She's a twat and will always be a twat!
Although she had me fooled for a while - but the real twat showed through eventually.
I wish her no ill will - I just wish she would take her 69 million dollars and go buy a pair of panties (and wear them!) then go slither back under the rock she crept out from under.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought her comments on black face were OK. It was just an opinion of how she saw things when she was a kid. She is a first class a-hole, but the network is even worse for this lynching. So she deserves what she gets.
And she is not worth 70 million dollars or whatever she is getting. I'm sure beyond that cash, she never pays for travel, meals, vacations. Probably all factored into advertisement money that makes our products more expensive to pay this bimbo.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I actually saw the show...or at least that part of it. Any over reaction, let alone one on this scale is utterly ridiculous.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 79S
They were looking for any reason to can her ass.. they found it..

She'll be fine, though. They're giving her 69 million consolation prizes.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
She chose to carry water for the PC crowd when she decided to jump on Trump during the debates.

Now,..that same PC crowd has bit her in the ass.

Justice doesn't get any more poetic than this.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10ring1, 49 invisible), 1,609 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,991
Posts18,520,194
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.