Hop To
Page 123 of 2,280 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoXN6NvdJTU A few of these names suprised me and altho it old it s worth watching

The segment at the 15:40 mark with Jason Chaffetz is very telling .

If I recall correctly, Chaffetz has talked about his letter to Sessions and also his face to face with Sessions concerning this, on more than one occasion on Fox.

If I recall correctly, and I do, Chaffetz said that Sessions told him point blank and face to face that he would not proceed with anything concerning this issue as "It was to Close to Hillary".

IMO, more proof that Sessions is Deep State and a protector of the Clintons and the swamp.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Whip #13231917 10/25/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Coincidence? I don't think so.......................

Q2381

U.S. Code 2381

Whip #13231921 10/25/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Then you have this little specialty...................................

And who could ever forget this beauty............................. laugh

Whip #13231947 10/25/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The restraint prez T showed by not running over there an throat punching that sack of shat is remarkable,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13231960 10/25/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Because you would be in jail

Cannot and will not happen until that POS Hillary protector Sessions is replaced.

Let us pray, that President Trump fires Sessions before it's to late.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/25/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

K22 #13231979 10/25/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Q2381

U.S. Code 2381

Yup, lots of stuff happening, lot of resignations, firings, Congressional hearings, lots of stuff.

...but none of it has to do with Sessions, he has recused himself from Russia, Hillary and the Clinton Foundation. He is less than an empty suit.

An empty suit just takes up space, Sessions not only takes up space under his desk, he is occupying a very critical position that is crucial to bringing Justice back to Justice and Justice to the American people.

President Trump is correct, He does Not ave an Attorney General.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
I blame Congress and your hero Jeffy Sessions.

On second thought, you may have a point. But, but, but Trump said... wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I blame Congress and your hero Jeffy Sessions.

On second thought, you may have a point. But, but, but Trump said... wink

..."I do not have an Attorney General in Jeff Sessions" ,

..."If I would have known Sessions was going to recuse himself, I would have picked someone else".

Yes indeed, President Trump said.... and I for one agree with my President 100%.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22

Q2381

U.S. Code 2381

Yup, lots of stuff happening, lot of resignations, firings, Congressional hearings, lots of stuff.

...but none of it has to do with Sessions, he has recused himself from Russia, Hillary and the Clinton Foundation. He is less than an empty suit.

An empty suit just takes up space, Sessions not only takes up space under his desk, he is occupying a very critical position that is crucial to bringing Justice back to Justice and Justice to the American people.

I understood most of the DOJ/FBI firings and resignation ect. were because of Sessions. Seems like Q gives Sessions credit anyway. For me, the clue to who Sessions is, is the fact that Trump hasn't fired him. That is my opinion.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
The restraint prez T showed by not running over there an throat punching that sack of shat is remarkable,,

My guess is he didn't punch her because he knew he would win and where she would be going.

IC B3

K22 #13232113 10/25/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Q2381

U.S. Code 2381

I understood most of the DOJ/FBI firings and resignation ect. were because of Sessions. Seems like Q gives Sessions credit anyway. For me, the clue to who Sessions is, is the fact that Trump hasn't fired him. That is my opinion.

I was leaning towards that as well, until Q said Sessions was "unleashed" and was going to hand over the McCabe memos and other subpoenaed documents, but he did not.

That was it for me. Refusing to obey a Congressional subpoena is one thing, he and [RR] have been doing that for over a year, but doing so after Q said that Sessions was "unleashed" and handing over these documents meant he was no longer "recused" was about to pounce, etc then told Congress to pound sand. Nope, no White Hat here. Just another Deep State obstructionist that has managed to fool some into believing he is something he is not.

I'm back to my old opinion on why President Trump has not fired Sessions.
President Trump would never be able to get an AG confirmed that promised to "drain the Swamp".

After all it is the swamp that must confirm this New AG.

President Trump is waiting to schit can Sessions until after the midterms in hopes that the Republicans pick up a few more seats, seats that he knows will help him drain the swamp.

If that happens and a few Democrats along with the McCains, the Flakes, the Corkers and a few other Deep State cronies are replaced, the Sessions will be canned and President Trump can be confident that his New AG nominee will be confirmed.

Whip #13232142 10/25/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And don't you wish it was that simple.

K22 #13232155 10/25/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Do you mean this?

K22, the clue to who Sessions is, is the fact that Trump hasn't fired him.

K22 #13232685 10/26/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Q2381

U.S. Code 2381

Does this hold true for both Rod Rosenstien and Robert Muller?

President Trump has not fired either of these two either, does this make them both White Hats? In your opinion.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/26/18.

Whip #13233191 10/26/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I wonder if these fake bomb threats are the "booms" that Q refered too? anyone researching this possibility?

I AM AMERICA!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump is not real. He is a lark. He said he would build the wall and mexico would pay. He is a figment of our imagination. What he says aint happening. smirk

PS. More proof: Hillary aint in jail. laugh

I don't believe anyone here has said that President Trump isn't real or that what he says isn't happening. In fact just the opposite.

I believe President Trump, I Trust President Trump and when he says that he "Does not have an AG", I believe him. When he says that appointing Sessions was a "Yuge mistake", I believe him. When he is pissed and tells me he is pissed at Sessions for indicting two Republican members of Congress right before the Midterms, I believe him and I trust that he is Truly Pissed.

When President Trump says that he "get's along with [RR]", I believe him and I trust that he knows what [RR] brings to his table.

I believe President Trump is real and I believe Sessions is a snake in the grass. I believe that President Trump does get along with [RR] as he(RR) is the sleeper and it is he that will further "the plan".

President Trump knows what he is doing and exposing that worthless POS Sessions is all I need to know when it come to whether or not to Trust Sessions.

If you choose to Trust Q, more than you Trust President Trump, that's up to you. From what I have seen of late, Q is Wrong to many times when it comes to Sessions to believe his "Phony Feud" scenario.

I reserved my judgement on Sessions when Q said Sessions was going to honor the subpoena directing him to hand over documents. I believe Q called it "Sessions unleashed". When Sessions refused to obey a direct Subpoena from Congress, I made my decision, Sessions is NO White Hat. He is Deep State, nuff said.

Well said! I couldn't agree more!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Q2381

U.S. Code 2381

President Trump has not fired either of these two either, does this make them both White Hats? In your opinion.

Sessions recused himself from all things Russia and those firings and resignations were due to the "investigation" that Trump illegally colluded with the Russians. Which was nothing more than an obama admin coup. It appears that Sessions is playing a big part in that. Recall the picture with him and all the obama stooges and obama together? That was damning and may Hell be his habitat.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Do you mean this?

K22, the clue to who Sessions is, is the fact that Trump hasn't fired him.

Yes I do.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Q2381

U.S. Code 2381

Sessions recused himself from all things Russia and those firings and resignations were due to the "investigation" that Trump illegally colluded with the Russians. Which was nothing more than an obama admin coup. It appears that Sessions is playing a big part in that. Recall the picture with him and all the obama stooges and obama together? That was damning and may Hell be his habitat.

So you don't think that photo with Sessions there had a different meaning.

Whip #13234042 10/26/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ever notice how Trump says nice things about a lot of folks, but still fires them. Him saying nice things or bad things about someone is meaningless as to his real feelings about them or what is coming next.

Page 123 of 2,280 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

391 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 163bc, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 33 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,034 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,134
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.