Hop To
Page 127 of 2,280 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 2279 2280
Whip #13240252 10/29/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I noticed at the end he commented on DECLASSIFY.

I wonder if he has yet to be informed that Sessions and the DOJ shut down President Trump's DECLASS plans by filing a lawsuit aimed at Obstruction of Justice by the President.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Whip #13240258 10/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip
Now POTUS is in on the ruse. All for a larp.

First this from 10/5/18:
[Linked Image]

The VIP Anon attending the rally (he was the first rally attendee in a Q shirt Trump pointed to and acknowledged a few months back) had a private photo taken with POTUS. Secret Service informed him that the picture would be sent in the mail to him. Well, it finally arrived in the mail and he posted to 8chan today, which is the day one year ago that Q started posting. Happy birthday Q. Coincidence? KEK

[Linked Image]

Don't know how it sits with you, but I call that the top Q proof of all time. YMMV.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/10/...rmation-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

A little more on the Qanon guy and the (((+)))
https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1056668835489624064

Whip #13241322 10/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And a little more conformation of Q+

https://www.neonrevolt.com/

Whip #13241347 10/29/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How do we know that President Trump put the (((+))) on the back?

Could be anyone from inside his circle or after it left the WH.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13241775 10/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
What a novel idea to have Presidents sign a personalized photograph. Someone should mention that to his staff. He could be the first in 45.

IC B2

Whip #13242048 10/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #13242168 10/29/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

First this from 10/5/18:
[Linked Image]

The VIP Anon attending the rally (he was the first rally attendee in a Q shirt Trump pointed to and acknowledged a few months back) had a private photo taken with POTUS. Secret Service informed him that the picture would be sent in the mail to him. Well, it finally arrived in the mail and he posted to 8chan today, which is the day one year ago that Q started posting. Happy birthday Q. Coincidence? KEK

[Linked Image]

Don't know how it sits with you, but I call that the top Q proof of all time. YMMV.

Whip, K22, how does this envelope get delivered without a postal mark?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13242270 10/29/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Fl Gov Scott said on Hannity he hopes we hold the house by two. I missed it but i think Hannity said it looks like Pelosi is in line to be speaker.

Please make sure your friends (I have no D friends) get out the vote.

Still think it was a good idea to try and fool the Media into luving some Sessions by having him indict Two Republicans just before the Midterms?

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
Fl Gov Scott said on Hannity he hopes we hold the house by two. I missed it but i think Hannity said it looks like Pelosi is in line to be speaker.

Still think it was a good idea to try and fool the Media into luving some Sessions by having him indict Two Republicans just before the Midterms?

Still think it is a good idea to try and fool The God Emperor, hand-wringer,?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

First this from 10/5/18:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Whip, K22, how does this envelope get delivered without a postal mark?

Isn't that the back side of the envelope and the "support our troops" looks to be either the middle or left side of the envelope. Stamps not needed there. An Official letter coming from the Presidents Office would not have stamps on it, a metered stamp perhaps.

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Actually? YES, Im of the opinion you should clean up your own yard before you critisize your neighbors yard,, just because they were repubs instead of dems, they were crap,, that white spot on chicken [bleep] is still chicken [bleep],, A=A ,it is what it is,, they are what they are,, Prez Trump has fired or removed so many of his picks ,, why hasnt he removed Sessions? because the of what the dems say? He can fire him and replace him with another pre approved pick for X amount of days from what Ive read,, So why?

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly

Actually? YES, Im of the opinion you should clean up your own yard before you critisize your neighbors yard,, just because they were repubs instead of dems, they were crap,,

So you think that Sessions should indict any and all Republicans that are "crap" before he indicts a single Democrat? Even though there is overwhelming evidence against them.

That must be why Sessions refused to indict Louis Learner, Awan and all the other Democrats that have lied to Congress and the FBI, He still has Republicans to indict first.

I guess it's a good thing to have priorities.

I see that you are of the "Guilty until proven innocent camp" . You declare these two Guilty and "Crap" based on what? The media reports or the fact that they have been indicted? What brings you to this pre-due process conclusion that they are Guilty?

Last edited by steve4102; 10/30/18.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Actually? Prez Trump has fired or removed so many of his picks ,, why hasnt he removed Sessions? because the of what the dems say? He can fire him and replace him with another pre approved pick for X amount of days from what Ive read,, So why?

Duno, his reasons are his own, but it might have something to do with the fact that not Dems, but Republicans have told him that he fires Sessions they will side with the democrats at his impeachment. Some of these Republicans are retiring or dead, other like Lisa Graham are still holding office.

If it's that simple to fire Sessions and appoint a new AG, what hasn't President Trump fired [RR]. [RR] is not hiding under his desk like Sessions, he is actively working with the Deep State to stop/remove President Trump. Why has he not been fired?

How about Mueller, why has President Trump allowed this witch hunt to continue? Certainly not because of what the Dems say.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Actually? YES, Im of the opinion you should clean up your own yard before you critisize your neighbors yard,, just because they were repubs instead of dems, they were crap,, that white spot on chicken [bleep] is still chicken [bleep],, A=A ,it is what it is,, they are what they are,, Prez Trump has fired or removed so many of his picks ,, why hasnt he removed Sessions? because the of what the dems say? He can fire him and replace him with another pre approved pick for X amount of days from what Ive read,, So why?

That is the stupidest, totally unknowing, moronic post I have ever seen on here. Cut off your nose to spite your face, nonsense. Sessions is a TRAITOR! He needs hung!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Whip #13243357 10/30/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
So u think its ok for them to be crooks as long as they are repub crooks ?

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Strangely hoss, some who are in pain strive to be a pain in the ass for others. There is one in every group of folks it seems, bent on demanding others submit to their pov.

Thats what the ignore function is for on the Fire. Too bad there isnt one available in other venues of life.

There is a reason for the saying, "Misery loves company".

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/30/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So u think its ok for them to be crooks as long as they are repub crooks ?

LOL.

Nobody said any such thing.

What was retarded beyond belief was that you said Sessions should clean out all the Republican trash before he even attempts to clean out the Democrat Trash.

Whip #13244081 10/30/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
You cant see the forest for the trees,, with that said put me on ignore please, Id hate to dumb you down to my level of ineptness,, I could give a [bleep] less what you think or dont,, These threads are meant to discuss but all you wanna do is attack and then act like a [bleep], so before we all go find another one thats steve free you just put me on ignore,save youeself ,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13244090 10/30/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hoss, i found out with some govt stamped mail it does not have to get a cancel mark from what i hear.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13244213 10/30/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, October has come and gone.

Q's predictions have also come and gone.

No [RR] resignation or firing.

No Sessions Unleashed.

No Declass.

No "Red October"

No Bomb

No Sessions delivering the McCabe memos.

No NOTHING.

Not a damn thing Q has predicted for October has come to pass.

But hey, a Q-ber got his photo back from President Trump and put (((+))) on the back so he could sell more T shirts and hats, so that's at least something.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/30/18.

Page 127 of 2,280 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (2500HD, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 51 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,781
Posts18,515,729
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.