I wouldn't really call my 600 'custom', more just modified to suit my taste. It came to me as a M600 in a hardwood stock that someone had spray painted black. Someone gifted me with a M660 stock that had been sorely abused, the fore end looked as though it had been used to drive nails. I cut it back and started sanding using both a disc sander and an orbital sander until I'd removed all of the shiny plastic finish, the impressed checkering, and quite a bit of wood. You can see the image of the impressed checkering in the grip area although it is completely smooth. It shows up much more in the pic than it does in the hand....cannot really understand that.

I added the barrel band sling stud and an aftermarket metal floorplate. It is a 308 and is the perfect walkabout rifle for deer hunting.

I really like M600s and have owned several over the years. I'm now down to this one and another that came to me in a neglected and sad shape. It was a 222 Rem but the bore was rusted and pitted. At the time I was playing with T/Cs in 7mmTCU and decided to have a repeater in that caliber. The barrel was rebored to 7mm and rechambered to the TCU. It is now a tack driver but the stock and exterior metal is still in sad shape.

Sorry, don't have a pic of it by itself. The 1909 Argentine is a pretty slick rifle as well.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]