Print Thread
Hop To
Page 129 of 2,280 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 2279 2280
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't we ALL basically on the same team?

Not unless you're a believer in Q . Then any questioning is met with acrimony. A very telling trait.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD

Not unless you're a believer in Q . Then any questioning is met with acrimony. A very telling trait.

I think the anger that the Q-bers put forth against anyone that questions the Great and Almighty Q is more than just anger at guys like you and me.

It goes deeper than that. They are deep down angry at Q for making predictions that do not come to pass forcing them to defend the indefensible.

Most most of all, they are deeply angry at themselves for being duped, so they lash out.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/31/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13245939 10/31/18
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
So we're NOT ALL after the same outcome?

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Sure we are, but some are grounded in Reality and other in Fantasy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

It's all good as long as WE get there.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Whip #13245970 10/31/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is possible to appear stupid and feel special at the same time.

I first noticed it when players started kneeling at the anthem.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

The Team the wants to save America, absolutely.

The team that follows anonymous Q blindly no matter how inaccurate or flat out wrong he is, not so much.

The team that levels personal attacks at anyone who dares to question the great and almighty Q, not so much.

Mirroring ourselves are we??

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Originally I thought we were Raeford, but if you post information (crumbs to research) provided by Q (Military Intel) then you are not on the same team and should be attacked and your posts ridiculed.
Kind of a shame but there it is.
It is the reason the we have been losing for a very long time. Those who feel compelled to provide information are ridiculed, many times with demonized words as "conspiracy freaks" ect. At least now those words beginning to disappear as the so called conspiracies are becoming realities. But all of this attacking makes one want to go back to the old ways of just talking among like minded selves.

Whip #13246338 10/31/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, we are NWO Illuminati fruitcakes.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22
One man's "red october" is another mans disappointment.
Stealth bombers never announce their bombing run.
Husseins early announcements was what we liked. Gave the fluffy fuzzy warm feeling of being in control and on top of it all.
Stealth bombing is cheating..............................to some.

OK,
[b]What's you Red October?
1st off id say the 68 judges nominated including 1 SCOTUS, 2nd I see more repubs out an angry about what the left is trying to pull, 3rd early voting is clearly going red , 4th dems are panicked enuff to try this bombgate scandel (Qpredicted) 5thPOTUS giving UN notice that America comes 1st, 6th lindsey Graham found his balls, 7th The NATION seen the true nature of the democrat party on display at the Kav confirmation hearing, 8th the NATION sees the lefts mob practices for what they are, 9th the NATION learned who G Soros represents, 10th POTUS is sending troops to our border, thats only part of my red oct,,thats alot an not all,thats not including the trade agreements and santions leveed, I can be patient, Ill see if Sessions will come out of his cave, Ill wait for the fisa docs to be opened, He said on the Ingram Angle he would release them somtime after mid terms,, I see movement,, I'd like more too but Im not privy to the whole plan so I watch try to interpret an read between the lines,,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

And for some, the Forest is still easy to see even if it filled with tree's.

K22 #13247045 10/31/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

..and for some, seeing Q prediction, after prediction after prediction fail to materialize is a sign. To those with blinders on, it is just part of "The Plan".

Some may recall an old Aesop's Fable entitled "The Q That Cried Wolf".

Whip #13247065 10/31/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The tree's get confusing don't they. smile

Whip #13247109 10/31/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I just gotta say schitt to that, though ignore doesnt let me see what ya said.

You could have a lotta fun, Steve, if you bought you some tickets for a Vikings game and then spend 3 hours in the stands yelling about how they arent worth a [bleep].

I WAZ sorry to hear about your back problems.

Youre beginning to remind me of a canker i had on my ass. I expect it could justify its existence but i wasnt really interested in the particulars.

Have you spent your life being a teachers pet pain in the ass type driven individual? If so, have you ever considered the existence of Karma? Maybe its true that what goes around comes around.

If you are perchance a believer, please remember the Lords instruction to those of his who are rejected by the heathen and shake the dust of our presence off yer feet.

Consider, a hallo too early in the morning is a curse.

Maybe your back issues are a taste of your fruit.

Dont make others wish to charge their cell phone by removing your life support plug.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13247132 10/31/18
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Does a guy need to drive an Avalanche and underload 243's to participate in this thread? Asking for a friend........

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
K22 #13247133 10/31/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
The tree's get confusing don't they. smile

I liked Q and the theory of Q better when he made "drops" that gave us hope and gave us the ability to believe there are Patriots working behind the scenes. Patriots that are going to take down the Deep State and all we had to do was believe and to "trust".

Then when he started to make predictions that included actual times, days and months, I sat eagerly and patiently waiting for his predictions to come to pass, I trusted that his predictions were going to come true. Then they didn't. Not a single prediction he has made since I started to "Trust" in him has come true.

OK, so we all know that schit happens and things don't always go as planned, but Q is not only batting a 1000 in the prediction department, he has failed to drop a single post to help explain why his predictions have failed.

Which brings me to a bigger question, if he can't even get a simple Sessions Subpoena correct, what else in the undercover Deep State war is he getting wrong, or should I say, what is he getting right?

Last edited by steve4102; 10/31/18.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I just gotta say schitt to that, though ignore doesnt let me see what ya said.

You could have a lotta fun, Steve, if you bought you some tickets for a Vikings game and then spend 3 hours in the stands yelling about how they arent worth a [bleep].

I WAZ sorry to hear about your back problems.

Youre beginning to remind me of a canker i had on my ass. I expect it could justify its existence but i wasnt really interested in the particulars.

Have you spent your life being a teachers pet pain in the ass type driven individual? If so, have you ever considered the existence of Karma? Maybe its true that what goes around comes around.

If you are perchance a believer, please remember the Lords instruction to those of his who are rejected by the heathen and shake the dust of our presence off yer feet.

Consider, a hallo too early in the morning is a curse.

Maybe your back issues are a taste of your fruit.

Dont make others wish to charge their cell phone by removing your life support plug.

LOL,

Yup, that's it.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by K22

..and for some, seeing Q prediction, after prediction after prediction fail to materialize is a sign. To those with blinders on, it is just part of "The Plan".

Red October HAS HAPPENED .

But morons like you who are too damn stupid to notice . LOOK at the Early voting numbers of Repubs vs Dems this month . Pretty damn Red so far .

.LOOK at the poll numbers compared to August.

The only person here too arrogant to admit he is wrong is YOU , Mr. Douchebag.

All negative dickheads like you and Curdog do is b*tc because your ice cream was served too cold. And Curdog even called for someone to ASSASSINATE TRUMP in 2016.

As far as the whole FISA declass/ Sessions /Rosenstein/ Mueller stutation, are you REALLY dumb enough to think Trump will force that issue BEFORE the midterms are decided? Calling for it is one thing. Firing Sessions and Rosenstein over not doing it (which will probably happen after the Midterms) is another.

There is NO upside to doing it until then. Only disadvantages. After the midterms, he has nothing to lose either way it goes. It will be interesting tk see what happens. If the Dems get control of the House he is f*cked anyway, so the Nuclear option is to totally declass the FISA docs unredacted and let the chips fall where they may.

As to our current POLITICAL REALITY less than a week before the election-

How many YOUNG PEOPLE have you Trump and Q critics here talked to and convinced to Vote RED this year?
Mentoring young disallusioned and/or undecided voters IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO .

It is the MOST effective thing you can do to preserve our Gun/ hunting rights and other Freedoms

I think a lot of you just want to get online and" Pick the Flyshit from the Black Pepper" while doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING constructive in your communities to effect change during this election.

I even doubt that several of you posting here are actually even Conservatives. Many of your posts over the years read like crap posted on the Democrtic Underground

Last edited by jk16; 10/31/18.
jk16 #13247215 10/31/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well said, and many are deep state protagonists who only appear to support MAGA.

Steve would love nothing more than to be able to speak at an insane asylum and inform the inmates of how really stupid they are and though crippled, how much smarter and better he is than them. smirk

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/31/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
jk16 #13247235 10/31/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by K22

Red October HAS HAPPENED .

But morons like you who are too damn stupid to notice . LOOK at the Early voting numbers of Repubs vs Dems this month . Pretty damn Red so far .

The only person here too arrogant to admit he is wrong is YOU , Mr. Douchebag.

All negative dickheads like you and Curdog do is b*tc because your ice cream was served too cold. And Curdog even called for someone to ASSASSINATE TRUMP in 2016.

As far as the whole FISA declass/ Sessions /Rosenstein/ Mueller stutation, are you REALLY dumb enough to think Trump will force that issue BEFORE the midterms are decided? Calling for it is one thing. Firing Sessions and Rosenstein over not doing it (which will probably happen after the Midterms) is another.

There is NO upside to doing it until then. Only disadvantages. After the midterms, he has nothing to lose either way it goes. It will be interesting tk see what happens. If the Dems get control of the House he is f*cked anyway, so the Nuclear option is to totally declass the FISA docs unredacted and let the chips fall where they may.

As to our current POLITICAL REALITY less than a week before the election-

How many YOUNG PEOPLE have you Trump and Q critics here talked to and convinced to Vote RED this year?
Mentoring young disallusioned and/or undecided voters IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO .

It is the MOST effective thing you can do to preserve our Gun/ hunting rights and other Freedoms

I think a lot of you just want to get online and" Pick the Flyshit from the Black Pepper" while doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING constructive in your communities to effect change during this election.

I even doubt that several of you posting here are actually even Conservatives. Many of your posts over the years read like crap posted on the Democrtic Underground

LOOK at the Early voting numbers of Repubs vs Dems this month . Pretty damn Red so far .

Really, you are going to use "poll" numbers as a basis to support your claim? Poll number that haven't been right in how many years?

As for early voting, do you believe your vote is recorded as cast?

Do you remember when Q said that the "rigged voting machines have been un-rigged" back in 2016?
Do you believe they are still un-rigged or is it possible that the Deep State has found a way to re-rig them?

are you REALLY dumb enough to think Trump will force that issue BEFORE the midterms are decided? Calling for it is one thing. Firing Sessions and Rosenstein over not doing it (which will probably happen after the Midterms) is another.

Pssst, news flash, it was your buddy Q that said [RR] would be fired and it was your buddy Q that said "DECLASS" was going to happen before Midterms.

If the Dems get control of the House he is f*cked anyway,

Yes he is, and that is why Sessions indicted two Republican members of the House right before the Midterms, to make sure President Trump is F*cked. So much for Sessions the WH

Page 129 of 2,280 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,797
Posts18,516,151
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.