Print Thread
Hop To
Page 130 of 2,280 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 2279 2280
Whip #13247243 10/31/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Somebody tell me what he said, if it was worthwhile.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

jk16 #13247244 10/31/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I agree JK! We hav a POTUS who is out beating the damn bushes trying to gather up votes to keep the wolves off,and some of us, just wanna cry about whats not happened,, instead what has took place ,, The Potus is getting things done! He has turned the "never trumpers" into allies altho som are still suspect, they ARE falling into line with his and OUR agenda,, And yet because some anon has said a several things that hasnt come to pass YET and on the time schedule of a fence sitter,, well hes gotta be fake the plan is a fake an a hoax,, Bullshlt, This deep state purge IS happening! WE are educating ourselfs an opening our eyes, Make No mistake, Hannibel IS at the gates,, and we have to defend,our family our country and our freedom to do this we must help our POTUS,, Steve wine about it all you want, if your still on this thread,You KNOW things aint right And you WANT to help, Stop being such a Btch and crying because its not on your schedule,, its sickening to hear a grown ass man complain and wine like u do,, wake the fuQ up and see whats going on between the lines,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Steve would love nothing more than to be able to speak at an insane asylum and inform the inmates of how really stupid they are and though crippled, how much smarter and better he is than them. smirk

Naw, no need to take a drive to the asylum, I can do the same right here speaking to you.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13247259 10/31/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Jag your ass canker is just smearing shat on the wall like a monkey inthe zoo,, nothin to see hear but why, who how come, ya kno like 8yr old

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13247264 10/31/18
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Its not just the opinion Poll numbers, you silly Jackass.

Look at the EARLY VOTING BY ACTUAL PARTY AFFILIATION reported by counties. In nearly all the swing races , the Republicans are crushing it.

And polls generally are accurate, if you deduct 3-5% of the Democtat totals for the baked in left wing bias of the pollsters.

Based on historucal mid Term trends, the Republicans are doing pretty damn well.

But you are too dumb and or arrogant to see that.

You prefer to be a negative douchebag.

Last edited by jk16; 10/31/18.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hes a pos deep state activist with an agenda of demoralizing the right. He probably has no back problems and threw that out to elicit sympathy.

[bleep] the troll.

Pu5 it on ignore and enjoy our insanity once more. You think that pos is trying to save us from our delusion? Ha.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13247284 10/31/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Hes probly Piddlers sock puppet jag,, hes just a jaQ off thats wined and cried his way through life a true democrat,

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hosfly
Hes probly Piddlers sock puppet jag,, hes just a jaQ off thats wined and cried his way through life a true democrat,

This^^^. No patriot or Christian was ever that big a PITA.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I agree JK! We hav a POTUS who is out beating the damn bushes trying to gather up votes to keep the wolves off,and some of us, just wanna cry about whats not happened,, instead what has took place ,, The Potus is getting things done! He has turned the "never trumpers" into allies altho som are still suspect, they ARE falling into line with his and OUR agenda,, And yet because some anon has said a several things that hasnt come to pass YET and on the time schedule of a fence sitter,, well hes gotta be fake the plan is a fake an a hoax,, Bullshlt, This deep state purge IS happening! WE are educating ourselfs an opening our eyes, Make No mistake, Hannibel IS at the gates,, and we have to defend,our family our country and our freedom to do this we must help our POTUS,, Steve wine about it all you want, if your still on this thread,You KNOW things aint right And you WANT to help, Stop being such a Btch and crying because its not on your schedule,, its sickening to hear a grown ass man complain and wine like u do,, wake the fuQ up and see whats going on between the lines,,

Agreed, President Trump is the man. He is getting things done and has not only turned a few Never-Trumpers around he has even turned a few brain dead liberals around.

As for "My schedule" I don't have one. Q does, or at least he did.

It is Q that set the schedule of "Red October" , It was Q that posted "Big Week ahead", it was Q that posted "Bombs" before the Midterms, it was Q that posted [RR] fired/resigned before midterms, it was Q that posted "DECLASS" before midterms, it was Q that set the date/time and schedules, not me.

It was Q that failed to fulfill any of his prediction and or promises "On His Schedule".

Trump is real, Trump is honest, Trump is a fighter, Trump is a genius, Trump is working hard to take down the Deep State, Trump working overtime to keep Republican control of both houses of congress, Trump is being attacked from all sides-the media-the democrats-and the establishment yet he keeps on fighting and keeps on winning. I could not be more proud of my President and more proud of the deplorables that elected him and still support him.

As for Q, he has turned out to be a dud and a phony.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
jk16 #13247299 10/31/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jk16
Its not just the opinion Poll numbers, you silly Jackass.

Look at the EARLY VOTING BY ACTUAL PARTY AFFILIATION reported by counties. In nearly all the swing races , the Republicans are crushing it.

And polls generally are accurate, if you deduct 3-5% of the Democtat totals for the baked in left wing bias of the pollsters.

Based on historucal mid Term trends, the Republicans are doing pretty damn well.

But you are too dumb and or arrogant to see that.

You prefer to be a negative douchebag.

Polls are accurate,

Bwahahahahaha!

Ya mean like Hillary had a 98% chance of winning.

I'll ask again,

Do you think your vote is going to be recorded as cast?

Do you think Q and the boys have managed to keep the voting machines Un-Rigged, as they did in 2016, or do you think the Deep State has found a way to Re-Rig them?

Last edited by steve4102; 10/31/18.

IC B3

Whip #13247324 10/31/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
maybe you should go start a trump thread? But then you will cry about the wall he hasnt built,(yet) and hrc not in jail(yet) and Obummer's birth cert not exposed (yet) and why he hasnt declassed fisa warrents (yet),, and why is water wet and why is the mississippi called mississippi,and Q was on the grassy knoll,and ,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13247344 10/31/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh my............

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13247358 10/31/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
We all need to take jags advice an just ignore the waterhead,, while we are are fiddling with him rome is burning, whatever his contibutions were, hes made insignificant with the whining,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
maybe you should go start a trump thread? But then you will cry about the wall he hasnt built,(yet) and hrc not in jail(yet) and Obummer's birth cert not exposed (yet) and why he hasnt declassed fisa warrents (yet),, and why is water wet and why is the mississippi called mississippi,and Q was on the grassy knoll,and ,,,

Nope,
Not now not ever a never-trumper.

I know the wall cannot be built without congress, I know President Trump needs more Republicans in the House and the Senate to further his/our agenda and that includes the wall. I know the wall will be built, as President Trump will find a way, he always does, it will just take some time.

President Trump cannot put Hillary Clinton in jail. He has people that he has hired to do that. One of those people would be AG Sessions. If Sessions is a sleeper WH, then Hillary will be indicted, if he is a BH (which i believe he is) then Hillary will not be indicted until Sessions is replaced. Hopefully that will happen after the Midterms.

The Birth certificate was never my thing, it was started by Hillary during the 2008 campaign and I'm not into taking a Hillary ball and running with it. You can if you wish, go for it and good luck.

The FISA thing has me concerned, but not so much with what President Trump has done, or hasn't done, but what this so called WH Sessions has done. President Trump declassified these documents weeks ago, then the WH Sessions put a Whoa Nelly you can't do that and President Trump decided to hand it off to IG Horowitz. Before IG Horowitz could deliver his report, WH Sessions filed a Law Suit against President Trump forcing the Declass into the courts where it will stay for a very long time, or until WH Sessions is fired.

As for the Mississippi, it means "Large River" in Chippewa. Up here it's not so large however. In fact it looks more like a swamp than a river. As an aside, my oldest just came back from the headwaters area Sunday night, he and a few friends when chasing ducks, did quite well too.

I don't think Q was on the Grassy Knoll. that would put Q in is late 70's early 80's, I highly doubt a Military Operative like Q would be working at that age.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102

Agreed, President Trump is the man. He is getting things done and has not only turned a few Never-Trumpers around he has even turned a few brain dead liberals around.

It is Q that set the schedule of "Red October" , It was Q that posted "Big Week ahead", it was Q that posted "Bombs" before the Midterms, it was Q that posted [RR] fired/resigned before midterms, it was Q that posted "DECLASS" before midterms, it was Q that set the date/time and schedules, not me.

It was Q that failed to fulfill any of his prediction and or promises "On His Schedule".

Trump is real, Trump is honest, Trump is a fighter, Trump is a genius, Trump is working hard to take down the Deep State, Trump working overtime to keep Republican control of both houses of congress, Trump is being attacked from all sides-the media-the democrats-and the establishment yet he keeps on fighting and keeps on winning. I could not be more proud of my President and more proud of the deplorables that elected him and still support him

Your post right here told me all I need to know about you and your research. You are a class A [bleep] moron. To Q's predictions? Where. Show me. Ya, Trump is a genius, no argument from me there, but guess what, the Plan and the intel that he uses comes from the "Q" bunch you are calling duds and phonies. Oh, I read the same sources you claim that tells you nothing is happening behind the scenes. How the [bleep] do you know they aren't happening?? Are you Military Intelligence? Are you getting your intel from the 8Chan board? If so, your reading comprehension isn't what it should be. No Red October? Are you [bleep] blind? I have no intention of listing all the things that have happened in Oct. that I know of. You are worth the trouble any more, but I can assure you that Red October happened, you just can't see it because its not what you wanted to happen or what you thought was important. Ever play domino's? How about chess? What happened in Oct. started the domino's falling and they can't be stopped. The 4D chess move caused the opponent to make a move they will regret.
Answering you has become a waste of my time and I don't have enough brandy in the freezer to help.
I'll continue to post pertinent information for those who care, want to know, and are willing to dig outside of the MSM and their associates.
For those who care, the Red Oct. was a major awakening for the populace. Little things such as Eric Holder saying "When they go low, we kick them". Not many of the American people knew he said that. Hillary's "civil" remark had a major impact. The Red Oct. timeline was phenomenal. Then there is the voting turnout. Unreal numbers. Ya, Q's Red October happened big time.
Oh, and Steve, do you know what "counter intelligence" is?

K22 #13247440 10/31/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102

Trump is real, Trump is honest, Trump is a fighter, Trump is a genius, Trump is working hard to take down the Deep State, Trump working overtime to keep Republican control of both houses of congress, Trump is being attacked from all sides-the media-the democrats-and the establishment yet he keeps on fighting and keeps on winning. I could not be more proud of my President and more proud of the deplorables that elected him and still support him

Your post right here told me all I need to know about you and your research. You are a class A [bleep] moron. To Q's predictions? Where. Show me. Ya, Trump is a genius, no argument from me there, but guess what, the Plan and the intel that he uses comes from the "Q" bunch you are calling duds and phonies. Oh, I read the same sources you claim that tells you nothing is happening behind the scenes. How the [bleep] do you know they aren't happening?? Are you Military Intelligence? Are you getting your intel from the 8Chan board? If so, your reading comprehension isn't what it should be. No Red October? Are you [bleep] blind? I have no intention of listing all the things that have happened in Oct. that I know of. You are worth the trouble any more, but I can assure you that Red October happened, you just can't see it because its not what you wanted to happen or what you thought was important. Ever play domino's? How about chess? What happened in Oct. started the domino's falling and they can't be stopped. The 4D chess move caused the opponent to make a move they will regret.
Answering you has become a waste of my time and I don't have enough brandy in the freezer to help.
I'll continue to post pertinent information for those who care, want to know, and are willing to dig outside of the MSM and their associates.
For those who care, the Red Oct. was a major awakening for the populace. Little things such as Eric Holder saying "When they go low, we kick them". Not many of the American people knew he said that. Hillary's "civil" remark had a major impact. The Red Oct. timeline was phenomenal. Then there is the voting turnout. Unreal numbers. Ya, Q's Red October happened big time.
Oh, and Steve, do you know what "counter intelligence" is?

To Q's predictions? Where

Really, do we really have to post Q's Failed prediction again, what would that be 3-5 times?

, but guess what, the Plan and the intel that he uses comes from the "Q" bunch you are calling duds and phonies.

The Q bunch, really, don't be obtuse. Q is a Military Intel wannabe and a keyborad commando. President Trump gets his info from real Military Intel and real Patriots, Q is certainly not part of that Intel community. To many mistakes, to many inconsistency and to many failed predictions to be an actual player in Trumps Military Intel Circle.

Whip #13247455 10/31/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How about you K22?

Do you think that Q and the boys have managed to keep the voting machine un-rigged, or do you think it's possible that the deep State has found a way to re-rig them?

Or was Q mistaken when he posted that the rigged machines have been un-rigged and they never were rigged?

Last edited by steve4102; 10/31/18.

Whip #13247464 10/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Glad to see everyone is doing so well. I took Jag's advice and put whino4102 on ignore as he has nothing to offer here other than his negativity. If I was a being a dick like him and was called out on it multiple times I'd take heed and, at the very least, move on to something more productive with my time. He's made his point and only time will tell how it all plays out. What I don't understand is what motivates someone like him as I honestly don't see any positive benefits to that type of behavior. But in life it takes all types, and those of his ilk are quickly weeded out of my life for lack of positive contribution. I appreciated his view in the beginning and honestly considered what he was saying, but at this point he's beating a dead horse and that carcass is downright stinky now. What I can't figure is if the stench is from the carcass or from him...either way I'm staying upwind.

I don't claim to have any special status or insight into Q and have called some things wrong regarding interpretation of his posts. Frankly, it doesn't concern me. I think things are going according to plan, whatever that plan may be, and if they're not, POTUS and Q team have war gamed it out and provided for all contingencies. I'm chill and relaxed and asking everyone I know if they're voting and I have yet to talk to one person who is unaware of the gravity and importance of this vote next week. MAGA's are mobilized to the max near as I can tell. Seven days to go and then we move on to the next phase depending on how the chips fall. Still trusting the plan here.

MAGA
WWG1WGA

Whip #13247492 10/31/18
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ralph's ass canker has me wondering what all I've missed by staying out of this thread grin

Here's my prediction:

Rosenstien is our guy and Mueller has set up and brought down the deep state.

I don't know when we'll see it but when the smoke clears thats what's going to happen.

Thats my final answer.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Whip #13247502 10/31/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Mmmmm. I like that DP. Might just come to pass. I'd be down with that.

Page 130 of 2,280 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 19 invisible), 2,094 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,939
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.