Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 141 of 2,280 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 2279 2280
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hahaha. I can believe you or i can believe Q and K22.

You can continue to believe the prognosticator Q, the same ghostly Q that claimed Hillary would first be extradited and then arrested on 10-30-17, that Podesta would be indicted on November 3, that Abedin would be indicted November 6, and many many many more drops that just fizzled out or were just outright lies.

Q's favorite phrase is "next week". Something big is always going to happen next week. Like sheep, some of you just keep blindly following this joker wherever he leads. Why put so much faith and hope into an illusion like Q. Now that's hilarious.

Enjoy the show. Q is quite hilarious. It's just fun and games to the Q clown. This might end up being a cult best seller.

GB1

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yup, and the fact that the left is losing their minds over him being removed, is all I need to know that I and most, were correct that he was a Deep State protector and Never was a White Hat.

Unless you consider being a White Hat for the left, still qualifies as a WH, then ya, he was and is a WH.

Actually it proves you are wrong.

Whip #13272558 11/11/18
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
For all you non believers of Q and things that are going to happen I have a question? Why do you keep coming to this forum if you think it's just all make believe. Why to you waste your time and comments about it. Could it be some of you are just liberal hacks that hate President Trump?

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

You can continue to believe the prognosticator Q, the same ghostly Q that claimed Hillary would first be extradited and then arrested on 10-30-17, that Podesta would be indicted on November 3, that Abedin would be indicted November 6, and many many many more drops that just fizzled out or were just outright lies.

Q's favorite phrase is "next week". Something big is always going to happen next week. Like sheep, some of you just keep blindly following this joker wherever he leads. Why put so much faith and hope into an illusion like Q. Now that's hilarious.

Enjoy the show. Q is quite hilarious. It's just fun and games to the Q clown. This might end up being a cult best seller.

An yet here you are still checking in,still clinging to every word, still tsk tsking keeping your options open by reading an hoping the Q drops bear fruit,all the while claiming innocence by disclaimer that the Q deal isnt real or doing its inteded pupose,, just like the sheeple, you are useing Q as a fact based every word must be true or else none of it can be true philosophy,, Jeff Flake much? If your still hanging around and havnt figured it out yet let me help ya out,, DONT believe evry thing you read at face value ,, Q is a wake up call, Its really to help you inform yourself,give you a direction to focus YOUR OWN research in, DIg news out of the depths of the internet that you would normally pass on by, Why? because thats where the deep state players bury it,, Lots of good reporting out there, but it get squashed,buried, overlooked,, dis info is neccesary,, somtimes you have to do your own work, you havta pick the flyshit outta black pepper,you must learn to read between the lines, but too many sheeple want it easy an handed to them, thats why the saying goes "if God didnt want them sheared He wouldnt have made them sheep" If you use your common sense, and some work ethics, you WILL find in these Q drops, a starting point for your own research,, If however you hang on every word as the gospel according to Q,well then your gonna always be the one wantin and crying that its all false,, If sombody is spoonfeeding you, you have no choice but eat wat they want you to, If however you feed(inform)yourself then you are taking responsability for yourself, Either way you choose,One day everyone will come awake, but right now too many are hitting snooze Funny you mentioned sheep,, when by your own omission you are the one getting sheared by not researching your own truth and leaving it up to others,,but then when I see your profile pic I see what should be obvious too all, a white flag

Last edited by hosfly; 11/11/18.

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

An yet here you are still checking in,still clinging to every word, still tsk tsking keeping your options open by reading an hoping the Q drops bear fruit,all the while claiming innocence by disclaimer that the Q deal isnt real or doing its inteded pupose,, just like the sheeple, you are useing Q as a fact based every word must be true or else none of it can be true philosophy,, Jeff Flake much? If your still hanging around and havnt figured it out yet let me help ya out,, DONT believe evry thing you read at face value ,, Q is a wake up call, Its really to help you inform yourself,give you a direction to focus YOUR OWN research in, DIg news out of the depths of the internet that you would normally pass on by, Why? because thats where the deep state players bury it,, Lots of good reporting out there, but it get squashed,buried, overlooked,, dis info is neccesary,, somtimes you have to do your own work, you havta pick the flyshit outta black pepper,you must learn to read between the lines, but too many sheeple want it easy an handed to them, thats why the saying goes "if God didnt want them sheared He wouldnt have made them sheep" If you use your common sense, and some work ethics, you WILL find in these Q drops, a starting point for your own research,, If however you hang on every word as the gospel according to Q,well then your gonna always be the one wantin and crying that its all false,, If sombody is spoonfeeding you, you have no choice but eat wat they want you to, If however you feed(inform)yourself then you are taking responsability for yourself, Either way you choose,One day everyone will come awake, but right now too many are hitting snooze Funny you mentioned sheep,, when by your own omission you are the one getting sheared by not researching your own truth and leaving it up to others,,but then when I see your profile pic I see what should be obvious too all, a white flag

Whoa hosfly............well said.
Like you said, it is surprising to me why some will not do the research and dig deep to ferret out the truth (assuming of course they are interested in truth) but will blast and attempt to put others down who do. Its quite easy to find the negative in things, but its much harder to find the positive. If an opinion is different from your own, why not try and search/dig why or how they came to that conclusion. It can be enlightening at times.
Much of what has been going on that has lead up to this time is history, but if the only history we are aware of came from high school or college history books, we don't know [bleep].

IC B2

Whip #13272831 11/11/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The liebs know Q and Trump are only joking and pulling their chain. Thats why they exposed their ass trying to keep Kav out and why they are responsible for voter fraud which will expose them in Az and Fl.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The liebs know Q and Trump are only joking and pulling their chain. Thats why they exposed their ass trying to keep Kav out and why they are responsible for voter fraud which will expose them in Az and Fl.

And California. Between voter fraud and torching their forests ................................
https://qmap.pub/read/2467

Whip #13272941 11/11/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They know Q, Kav and Lindsay were only joking about military tribunals. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They know Q, Kav and Lindsay were only joking about military tribunals. whistle

They also know that Q was only joking about trusting Sessions.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13273738 11/11/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep. Dayom, Steve, 6 hours and no report on the larp. Wtf?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #13273741 11/11/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Do i need to say Q is on Q or sumtin?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13273773 11/11/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Steve, are you ok? I made a post here on the Q thread 20 min ago? Are you all right?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13274044 11/12/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well, it's Monday. Trump is back home. Another fun week is a coming.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13274090 11/12/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
This should get him back Jag.

https://qmap.pub/read/2478

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Nov 2018 - 12:58:18 PM
Let the unsealing begin.
Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
We, the PEOPLE.
JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
Q

Whip #13274108 11/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And what military insignia patch would that be designating, K? Would that be a special "kick the homeys ass" branch?

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/12/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yep. Dayom, Steve, 6 hours and no report on the larp. Wtf?

Hunting.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13274135 11/12/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
could anyone imagine the [bleep] that would ensue if what we wanted to happen did? I want Prez T to summon his peeps an go to florida and sequester everythng there,, maybe force them into another spec election where the US militay would oversee,, then ride outta town rope in hand a whoopin an whompin all the screamin an crying gimmiedats , and arrest's? lets getter started, unclass docs? lets go.. Im glad they dont listen to me,, lol Id have us neck deep in 24hrs,,,, things are happening , Ill be glad when the stragglers are bunched up an we close the gate,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13274170 11/12/18
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I predict more of the same old [bleep] that we've grown accustomed/ became desensitized too. No unsealed indictments, no round up of corrupt .gov officials, no military tribunals etc.... Sessions is just the goofy fu.ck he appears to be, nothing less/more.
The events "Q" claims are unfolding behind the scenes gives disenfranchised, marginalized folks a glimmer of hope but unfortunately, also seems to have the negative effect of complacency in the sense that people feel it's being "taken care of" behind the scenes so just sit on your hands and wait. If you want to effect change, get out and become involved in getting like minded individuals involved in politics and voting at every level. Engage young people and give them a civil debate. Educating young millennials that have been brainwashed by public education and/or grown up in the entitlement system is the only chance we have to save our way of life. Even then, the chance that the country stays sovreign and revelant on the global stage is slim. We've already been convinced (by both parties) to cede too much of our liberty and power to the folks who want to destroy everything we stand for.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I predict more of the same old [bleep] that we've grown accustomed/ became desensitized too. No unsealed indictments, no round up of corrupt .gov officials, no military tribunals etc.... Sessions is just the goofy fu.ck he appears to be, nothing less/more.
The events "Q" claims are unfolding behind the scenes gives disenfranchised, marginalized folks a glimmer of hope but ...

Sad, but True.

I posted several weeks ago that I hoped Q was real, but due to his failed "predictions", I was becoming more and more skeptical. I said that Sessions was the deciding factor for me.

If Q's "predictions" about Sessions were accurate, then I don't think I could deny the reality of Q, If Q's "predictions" concerning Sessions were inaccurate and false, then I don't think I could accept Q as a reality.

We all know how Q's "predictions" concerning Sessions turned out. No subpoenaed Document delivered to Congress, filed a lawsuit blocking President Trump from declassifying documents and he was Fired by President Trump for his failure to do his job.

How could Q be so wrong about Sessions if in fact he was real and he had the inside track as to what was going down?

Q = Trust Sessions, Trust Wray, Trust Kansas, Trust Horowitz, Trust Huber.

We know that Sessions was not to be trusted. What about the other 4? Especially Huber.

If Sessions, the man that appointed Huber, was a Deep State protector and could not be trusted, Where does that leave Huber? In the same boat as Sessions would be the obvious answer.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/12/18.

K22 #13274230 11/12/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
This should get him back Jag.

https://qmap.pub/read/2478

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Nov 2018 - 12:58:18 PM
Let the unsealing begin.
Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
We, the PEOPLE.
JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
Q

Yes indeed.
Do we need Q to tell us that we WANT?
Indictments
Declass
The Truth brought to light
and JUSTICE

Stating the Obvious isn't to difficult, now is it.

Yes, by all means, let it begin.

... but first President Trump is going to have to take his Constitutional Authority Lawsuit by the Sessions DOJ, blocking his ability to Declass to court. That could take years.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/12/18.

Page 141 of 2,280 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 35 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,892
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.