Hop To
Page 143 of 2,277 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 2276 2277
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
I sure am. I know your not. You don't even know what the show is about.

You keep tossing it out there, and it's you're, not your.
OH SNAP!!! K22 C'MON MAN dont you know there are waterheads that are now confused on grammar Thanks to to YOU'RE missing that little hangy down thang? get with the program K ,geezz(snicker)

I AM AMERICA!

Whip #13275816 11/12/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ah heck. I forgot Hos............. sorry. blush frown

But maybe this will make up for it..................or confuse them more. grin

https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/2847863

Whip #13275903 11/12/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Then neither Trump or any Rs will ever be elected in major states again.

That is the real "Plan".

As FL Rep. Matt Gates just said on Hannity, this is the Democrats floating a trial balloon to see what they can get away with, what works and what doesn't work in their plan to Steal the 2020 Presidential election.

BTW, where is Pam Bondi been hiding during all of this?

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-po...am-bondi-seek-voter-fraud-investigation/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13275965 11/12/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
great link K22

Last edited by hosfly; 11/12/18.

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I predict more of the same old [bleep] that we've grown accustomed/ became desensitized too. No unsealed indictments, no round up of corrupt .gov officials, no military tribunals etc.... Sessions is just the goofy fu.ck he appears to be, nothing less/more.
The events "Q" claims are unfolding behind the scenes gives disenfranchised, marginalized folks a glimmer of hope but unfortunately, also seems to have the negative effect of complacency in the sense that people feel it's being "taken care of" behind the scenes so just sit on your hands and wait. If you want to effect change, get out and become involved in getting like minded individuals involved in politics and voting at every level. Engage young people and give them a civil debate. Educating young millennials that have been brainwashed by public education and/or grown up in the entitlement system is the only chance we have to save our way of life. Even then, the chance that the country stays sovreign and revelant on the global stage is slim. We've already been convinced (by both parties) to cede too much of our liberty and power to the folks who want to destroy everything we stand for.

Good post “ jack mountain “.....!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by xverminator
I predict more of the same old [bleep] that we've grown accustomed/ became desensitized too. No unsealed indictments, no round up of corrupt .gov officials, no military tribunals etc.... Sessions is just the goofy fu.ck he appears to be, nothing less/more.
The events "Q" claims are unfolding behind the scenes gives disenfranchised, marginalized folks a glimmer of hope but unfortunately, also seems to have the negative effect of complacency in the sense that people feel it's being "taken care of" behind the scenes so just sit on your hands and wait. [b] If you want to effect change, get out and become involved in getting like minded individuals involved in politics and voting at every level. Engage young people and give them a civil debate. Educating young millennials that have been brainwashed by public education and/or grown up in the entitlement system is the only chance we have to save our way of life. Even then, the chance that the country stays sovreign and revelant on the global stage is slim. We've already been convinced (by both parties) to cede too much of our liberty and power to the folks who want to destroy everything we stand for.

[/b]

X-VERMINATOR
Thats wat the Q movement has been saying all along

Last edited by hosfly; 11/12/18.

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13276112 11/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/12/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Then neither Trump or any Rs will ever be elected in major states again.

That is the real "Plan".

As FL Rep. Matt Gates just said on Hannity, this is the Democrats floating a trial balloon to see what they can get away with, what works and what doesn't work in their plan to Steal the 2020 Presidential election.

BTW, where is Pam Bondi been hiding during all of this?

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-po...am-bondi-seek-voter-fraud-investigation/

I do believe this midterm fraud conspiracy was "NOT" told to us and would "NOT" be happening this Fall.

See, Q never told us about it at all.
https://qmap.pub/read/1929

X-VERMINATOR

My point exactly. wink

K22 #13276415 11/12/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Excellent post from SB2. Gravity...always...works.

Stealth Sessions played his part to perfection. Keebler elf just making a batch of cookies...nothing to see here. I still believe in the end we will find he's a WH. He certainly looked very satisfied with himself as he left and shook Whitaker's hand. Job well done AG Sessions. Thank you for your service to our country.

Whitaker wears the executioners mask...until he doesn't. Then, 'cause killing is a dirty business, we get a relief pitcher...or maybe we don't. Who knows? I smell panic in the air. Dems are having a Homer Simpson "Doh" moment right now. At least a few of the more intelligent ones. Of which there are few. Sweat and stress mudderfuggers. You've earned it.

The plan is alive and well. Haters gonna hate. Doubters gonna doubt. Q crew will have the last laugh and will be proven correct in their trust in POTUS and the plan. Great thing is that all of us, believers and doubters, win in the end when the plan is completed and we get our country back. WWG1WGA

All for a LARP? ROTFLMAO! #2 on the MSM hit list? A badge of honor and an obvious indication of Q's threat to their evil schemes. Sheep no more! We, the people, have the power now. Deal with it.

Cheers to all the Q doubters out there. In time you'll see the light. Those of us that believe have a smile on our faces and a lightness to our being. COMFY.
[Linked Image]

IC B3

Whip #13276493 11/12/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I am a threat to the MSM, because i dont believe their spin.

MAGA. I can dig it. Tell them to eat schiett. I am loving it. PTL.

WWG1WGA.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/12/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13276549 11/13/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The House Dems are all out after Trump. I hope Trump has an Ace in the hole. If for nothing else, for him to not go ballistic with his comments and tweets.

Two years from now the voters need to see what the Dems are really all about. That is as far as it goes the way I see it right now.

Is Gitmo going to fill up after 1/1/2019? I doubt it.

I see no progress out of congress. Worst than it has ever been.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13276601 11/13/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Prez T will have his hands full for sure Gibby, We can contact our reps an senators directly with our support for POTUS,,WE can help him by being active, an being ready, we can actually help him and us by red pilling everyone we can,, I think this is a major roll we need to partake,,but ya looking like congress is not gonna be serving its pupose to the American people,but resisting,,, I think itll bite em in 2020,,theyll expose themselfs,(even tho to those who see they already have) And whether they know it or not have a tiger by the tail.. They set theirselfs up the whipping boy for the whole shebang,,things are cooking great for America rite now ,any hiccup and theyll be holding the bag,, when DOJ lets loose its fury of indictments theyll be on defence an wont have time for its own assinine agenda,, the best defence for Trump is gonna be a good offence, anything that slips will be slapped on them,, they truly are in a vulnrable spot an tho some see it the mass dont,, they think ivestigations and resisting is "sexy" lol

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #13276650 11/13/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Ah heck. I forgot Hos............. sorry. blush frown

But maybe this will make up for it..................or confuse them more. grin

https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/2847863

The critical element that makes the eagle’s strategy work is the ability to enforce the law.

Apparently in FL, there is no one that is able to enforce the law, so the fraudulent elections will stand.

Knowing and Allowing your opponent to cheat without the ability to "enforce the Law" to punish the cheaters, does't seem like a great plan to me.

Do you play chess?

Chess is about implementing a general strategy to neutralize the opponent’s king. As the game moves forward, this strategy is adjusted with sub-strategies triggered by the opponent’s responses.

Q2448 Moves & countermoves.

As you can see, this is not a monolithic process. The opponent is “alive” and generates responses that challenge the general strategy. Good chess players are able to forecast a wide range of possible countermoves and have already prepared their corresponding responses. Until checkmate…

This implies it is critical that the opponent does not know the general strategy. One way to conceal it is to draw his attention on sub strategies, shiny objects and sacrificed pieces so that he progressively “drowns” into the general strategy he did not see coming.

Well, after this article and the one linked above, the "Opponent" now knows the General Strategy. Successful counter moves are now much easier to implement now the opponent has been informed.

As for shiny objects, both players of the game can use this tool. While the whole world is watching FL and GA voter fraud (shiny objects), the Democrats are busy implementing their real strategy to steal the 2020 Presidential election.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13276766 11/13/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
President Trump turned the Voter Fraud Commission's work over to the DHS, yes?

Well apparently the head of the DHS, Nielsen is about to be replaced.

Not a team player, maybe?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Logistics and counter intel are like wisps of smoke. sleep

Whip #13277688 11/13/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #13277953 11/13/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Excellent.

...but even President Trump's better lawyers have to abide by the decisions of the court and left wing judges.

So far, all efforts by Republicans to expose this fraud have been squashed by judges.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/13/18.

Whip #13278067 11/13/18
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
Why is this relevant?
How many chunks could a wood Chuck chunk, if a wood Chuck, could chunk wood?
Why is this important?
Who's buried in Grants tomb?
Why is this relevant?
If you have two apples, and sell one, how many apples do you have?
Why is this important?
WWGOWGA! Trust the plan!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
Why is this relevant?
How many chunks could a wood Chuck chunk, if a wood Chuck, could chunk wood?
Why is this important?
Who's buried in Grants tomb?
Why is this relevant?
If you have two apples, and sell one, how many apples do you have?
Why is this important?
WWGOWGA! Trust the plan!

OUCH!

Page 143 of 2,277 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 2276 2277

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

410 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 58 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,204
Posts18,503,784
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.