P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Paddler
Looks like Trump's strategy of fear mongering backfired. His BS about an invasion of our border was a complete failure, just as he is a complete failure. Sending troops to the border at a cost of $220,000,000 was a total waste of time, our troops, and our tax dollars. It may have mobilized his dumbass base, but it hurt Republicans nationwide. The Democrats have picked up a net 34 seats with more to come. What a complete and total loser. I wonder if he's tired of winning yet.
...............Well well....The CLOWN PRINCE OF LIBERAL STUPIDITY strikes again!!!!......BS about an invasion??? HEY CLOWN PADDLER PUSSY....Yep! You btw are a PUSSY!...Have u seen the videos from TeeeeeJUANA yet???

And that is only the beginning.......How in hell do you exist without any brains?? Apparently very easy! You exist on pure stupidity as a substitute.

Hey, BS, where are you in SoCal? If you're in Orange County, it flipped. How does it feel to have your congressional representatives be Democrats? You sound really mad.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Toddly
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Man, weather got cold here last few mornings. Usually doesn't get this chilly for another month but supposed to warm up a little. Perfect hunting weather for next ten days in TX but I already shot my buck for the year. The 140 .277 sierra passed through the heart and left a golf ball sized exit. Lungs weren't jellied - so odd. Exit was about as expected compared to what the 140 264's do at slower speeds. Don't know how it was able to run the 60-70 yds it did and can't explain why they seem to just fall over dead when shot with the 260. Weird ain't it.?

We started with cold rain last night @ 38, changing to freezing rain early this AM which has now changed over to sleet @ 30. We've had no sun the prior 3 days with highs in the 30's -low 40's. Roads are covered in icy slush[luckily not glazed].

Brrr. We have been deluged here. Was a wet walkto my stand before I found my old waterproof boots ain't so waterproof anymore. Was comical later when I took them off and they all but fell apart. I like warm feet.

Rut was on full boar here last weekend. How about you all?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't you have a prepubescent girl to inappropriately fondle somewhere?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I've been out of state every weekend working on a vacation rental house and working weekdays at my day job so haven't been out[first ever miss of early mz season].
The rut is in full swing here[from the little bit of morning/evening watching at house and reports]. Rental is rented the next two weekends so I'll see first hand come tomorrow evening through Sunday!

FJB & FJT
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You guys know the idiot [bleep] is trolling you,yet still you bite every time he dangles the worm...(shaking my head)

Don’t you get it yet? If now one responded to his stupid trolling he’d find some where else to go....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damn...what's that smell? Did someone step in dogshit?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

FJB & FJT
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Only here is speaking the truth considered trolling. Trump's a very not smart d*ickhead. He really thought that his hateful rhetoric designed to inflame his base would lead to victory. Guess he's not too good at math, either. The deplorables he was pandering to maxes out at 36%, which is less than you need to win elections. Sad to see him taking the results so hard, really going off the rails. And that's before the Mueller report.
Stick a fork in him, he's done. Ain't this fun??

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Pretty good vid....of course, the piddles will know nothing about this.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Truth = 1.6 doctor rating!!! Can’t give zeros.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Damn...what's that smell? Did someone step in dogshit?

The Campfire has dog schiett threads. Its becoming -to dog schiett lovers. frown whistle

Petition Rick

MCGA

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/15/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just curious Pads....how much "extra" do you pay in income taxes?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

255 members (264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 219 Wasp, 30 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,870
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.