Page 147 of 2,277 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 2276 2277
Whip #13293903 11/20/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Here we go!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...thew-whitaker-as-acting-attorney-general

President Trump loses just about everyone of these lawsuits. I'm sure he will lose this one as well.

Next we will see if he tests his new Supreme Court or if he unleashes the "Sleeper" [RR]?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Whip #13293966 11/20/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
He may have planned to lose it.

Now, the House investigation is being shipped over to the Senate to investigate. I think Goodlatte has a plan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Now, the House investigation is being shipped over to the Senate to investigate. I think Goodlatte has a plan.

Splain please?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13294003 11/20/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
I wonder why Jordan was also part of that 11th hour subpoena? Mark Meadows has office help problems right now so he may be off the hero list. I'm not sure how much I trust DiGenova.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Splain please?

You already did. He wants the lefts love bug in, Rosenstein.

He wants to show he is trying to appease the left.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/20/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together.

K22 #13294611 11/20/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together.

I'm still not sure what this means.

Don't the House and the Senate have their own separate Investigations going on?

What is being "shipped" over?

Whip #13294799 11/20/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Rs are shifting the investigative info to The senate. Graham is taking over for Grassely apparently and reopening investigations.

Info from R house investigation given to R Senate invest.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...over-russia-investigation-hillary-emails

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/20/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13294825 11/20/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The games that are being played. laugh

https://thehill.com/policy/national...poena-comey-lynch-to-testify-before-next

"Months ago, Director Comey and Attorney General Lynch both indicated their willingness to answer the Chairman’s questions voluntarily. My understanding is that the Republicans have had no contact with either the Director or the Attorney General since," he added, stating that the subpoenas are "coming out of the blue."

Republicans had sought to get Comey to testify voluntarily behind closed doors earlier this year, but he declined their request, stating that he would instead agree to an open hearing.

"We have not been contacted by the Committee since October 1 when we informed them of our willingness to testify in a public hearing," Comey's lawyer, David Kelley, told The Hill in an email on Friday.

In a tweet Friday evening, Comey invited House Republicans to hold a public hearing.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Squidge
The games that are being played. laugh

https://thehill.com/policy/national...poena-comey-lynch-to-testify-before-next

"Months ago, Director Comey and Attorney General Lynch both indicated their willingness to answer the Chairman’s questions voluntarily. My understanding is that the Republicans have had no contact with either the Director or the Attorney General since," he added, stating that the subpoenas are "coming out of the blue."

Republicans had sought to get Comey to testify voluntarily behind closed doors earlier this year, but he declined their request, stating that he would instead agree to an open hearing.

"We have not been contacted by the Committee since October 1 when we informed them of our willingness to testify in a public hearing," Comey's lawyer, David Kelley, told The Hill in an email on Friday.

In a tweet Friday evening, Comey invited House Republicans to hold a public hearing.

See this by DiGenova.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13293568/re-q#Post13293568

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Rs are shifting the investigative info to The senate. Graham is taking over for Grassely apparently and reopening investigations.

Info from R house investigation given to R Senate invest.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...over-russia-investigation-hillary-emails

Graham also indicated on Tuesday that he would support a bill to protect special counsel Robert Mueller in his investigation into Russian election interference, but cautioned that he doesn't believe there's a need for it.

“I don’t see any movement to get rid of Mueller," he said. "But it probably would be good to have this legislation in place just for the future.”

Is there a hidden message here?

"yes. lets protect Special Council Mueller, even though we don't have to"

"Yes, lets protect Future Special Councils"

He has suggested on multiple occasions that a second special counsel should be appointed to probe GOP allegations of bias within the bureau.

Is this proposed legislation a set up? A set-up to trick the Democrats into calling for and voting for SC protection bill, only to blow up in their face when the Bill will protect a SC that is investigating Them?
...or is this proposed Legislation geared at making President Trump look bad when/If he were to veto it?

Whip #13295719 11/21/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The Washington Pond Scum is becoming iridescent.

We voted. Now it's time to start holding our side accountable. It's going to be a volatile two years in this country.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13295838 11/21/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
https://qmap.pub/read/2494

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Nov 2018 - 9:42:33 PM
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/417761-house-gop-to-hold-hearing-into-dojs-probe-of-clinton-foundation📁
[D]ec 5
D5
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid].
This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ📁
Panic in DC.
Q

Whip #13295841 11/21/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #13295868 11/21/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
Very interesting article on Q.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

Do you even read the links you post?

This is about the Bibical “ Quell Source” that has been discussed for over a century.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13296061 11/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Meadows, who is chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations, told Hill.TV’s “Rising” that it’s time to “circle back” to U.S. Attorney General John Huber’s investigation with the Justice Department into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged any improper activities.

“Mr. [John] Huber with the Department of Justice and the FBI has been having an investigation – at least part of his task was to look at the Clinton Foundation and what may or may not have happened as it relates to improper activity with that charitable foundation, so we’ve set a hearing date for December the 5th,” he told Hill.TV during an interview on Wednesday.

This move marks House Republicans’ last-ditch effort to pursue their concerns surrounding the Clinton Foundation before Democrats take back the House in January.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/4...ng-into-dojs-probe-of-clinton-foundation

A little late to start now dontcha think.

Huber: "I'm sorry I can't comment on ongoing investigations. Good Day, let's do lunch shall we."

Whip #13296209 11/21/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, we shall see.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13296215 11/21/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ivanka's emails?

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...s-info-on-ivanka-trumps-person-email-use

Is she really that f*cken stupid. or....?

The whole world has been hearing about Hillary's use of a personal email account and it has divided this country right down the middle.

Has she been hiding under a f*cken rock or is this another "set-up" to trap democrats?

Whip #13296223 11/21/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hummm. Didnt Q say months ago Assange would testify in the good ole USA.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wi...acing-possible-prosecution-by-doj-report

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Meadows, who is chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations, told Hill.TV’s “Rising” that it’s time to “circle back” to U.S. Attorney General John Huber’s investigation with the Justice Department into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged any improper activities.

“Mr. [John] Huber with the Department of Justice and the FBI has been having an investigation – at least part of his task was to look at the Clinton Foundation and what may or may not have happened as it relates to improper activity with that charitable foundation, so we’ve set a hearing date for December the 5th,” he told Hill.TV during an interview on Wednesday.

This move marks House Republicans’ last-ditch effort to pursue their concerns surrounding the Clinton Foundation before Democrats take back the House in January.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/4...ng-into-dojs-probe-of-clinton-foundation

A little late to start now dontcha think.

Huber: "I'm sorry I can't comment on ongoing investigations. Good Day, let's do lunch shall we."

For you pessimistic view to be correct, it would mean Trump has no plan and will be totally stymied and ineffectual, if not a traitor or liar with respect to his promises.

Do you also think he asked the 9TH judge to block his caravan policy?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 147 of 2,277 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 2276 2277

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 222ND, 47 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,236
Posts18,504,472
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.