Hop To
Page 148 of 2,280 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Meadows, who is chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations, told Hill.TV’s “Rising” that it’s time to “circle back” to U.S. Attorney General John Huber’s investigation with the Justice Department into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged any improper activities.

“Mr. [John] Huber with the Department of Justice and the FBI has been having an investigation – at least part of his task was to look at the Clinton Foundation and what may or may not have happened as it relates to improper activity with that charitable foundation, so we’ve set a hearing date for December the 5th,” he told Hill.TV during an interview on Wednesday.

This move marks House Republicans’ last-ditch effort to pursue their concerns surrounding the Clinton Foundation before Democrats take back the House in January.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/4...ng-into-dojs-probe-of-clinton-foundation

A little late to start now dontcha think.

Huber: "I'm sorry I can't comment on ongoing investigations. Good Day, let's do lunch shall we."

For you pessimistic view to be correct, it would mean Trump has no plan and will be totally stymied and ineffectual, if not a traitor or liar with respect to his promises.

Do you also think he asked the 9TH judge to block his caravan policy?

This has nothing to do with either President Trump or myself.

This has to do with Congress and the House Republicans waiting till the 11th hour to subpoena witnesses knowing that in less than 2 months it will all be shut down.

As for Huber, he will do what every Prosecutor MUST do and refuse to answer question concerning ONGOING investigations.

If Huber answers questions it will mean that there is no active investigation concerning that question.

In case you missed it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13293568/re-q#Post13293568

Last edited by steve4102; 11/21/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Whip #13296458 11/21/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
D5..............................Happy Birthday General......................

Michael Thomas Flynn is a retired United States Army Lieutenant General who served in the U.S. Army for 33 years, from 1981 until 2014. In January 2017 he briefly served as National Security Advisor to U.S. President Donald Trump. Wikipedia
Born: December 5, 1958 (age 59 years), Fort Meade, MD

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Meadows, who is chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations, told Hill.TV’s “Rising” that it’s time to “circle back” to U.S. Attorney General John Huber’s investigation with the Justice Department into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged any improper activities.

“Mr. [John] Huber with the Department of Justice and the FBI has been having an investigation – at least part of his task was to look at the Clinton Foundation and what may or may not have happened as it relates to improper activity with that charitable foundation, so we’ve set a hearing date for December the 5th,” he told Hill.TV during an interview on Wednesday.

This move marks House Republicans’ last-ditch effort to pursue their concerns surrounding the Clinton Foundation before Democrats take back the House in January.

Huber: "I'm sorry I can't comment on ongoing investigations. Good Day, let's do lunch shall we."
Hmmm What if ,, some info or intell is released damning enough that the dems cant shut it down? What if the info is overwhelming that the DEMS are forced to investigate their own royalty? The right info that the dems themselfs collected,unrefutable collected before trump was even the nominee,, when the deep state was hunting/gathering,,, wonder if the white hats have any of that?

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13297966 11/21/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Jon McNaughton's newest painting. I can't stop friggin' laughing. It's an instant classic.
[Linked Image]

Whip #13297976 11/21/18
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lock her up

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly

Hmmm What if ,, some info or intell is released damning enough that the dems cant shut it down? What if the info is overwhelming that the DEMS are forced to investigate their own royalty? The right info that the dems themselfs collected,unrefutable collected before trump was even the nominee,, when the deep state was hunting/gathering,,, wonder if the white hats have any of that?

The Democrats will not investigate themselves or anyone from the Obama administration.

Look what happened with Hillary, from Benghazi to Emails to Uranium One and her foundation. More than enough damning evidence. Lets not forget Holder and his Gun Running crimes.

They already know everything and already know what's in who's closet, after all they put them there, their job now is Damage Control and getting those closet doors closed for good. They will not allow the flood gates to open, if they do it will be the end of the entire Democrat Party and they know it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13298224 11/22/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Whip
Jon McNaughton's newest painting. I can't stop friggin' laughing. It's an instant classic.
[Linked Image]

This is my wallpaper now. Thanks Whip.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13298293 11/22/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

At the 12:30 mark he talked about the Khashoggi murder and how the CIA and the Deep State are setting President Trump up.

Guess who is spearheading this Deep State "Set-up"?

That's right our own, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore Lisa "Senate Judiciary Chair" Graham.

If that doesn't show who is pulling Lisa's strings nothing will. Wake up People, Graham is not your friend, he is Deep State to the core.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...ot-to-look-the-other-way-on-saudi-arabia

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/11/...ook-away-saudi-arabias-killing-khashoggi

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ish-saudi-arabia/?utm_term=.b0ebcc9ef480

Whip #13298574 11/22/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Does this mean that CIA Director Haspel is a Deep State Operative, working from within to set-up President Trump and get him removed from office?

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I think Trump has gotten many of his ilk in position.

So, you think Mattis and Rogers dont have a handle on Graham. Isnt he a lowyer? Who do lowyers work for?

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

At the 12:30 mark he talked about the Khashoggi murder and how the CIA and the Deep State are setting President Trump up.

That's right our own, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore Lisa "Senate Judiciary Chair" Graham.

If that doesn't show who is pulling Lisa's strings nothing will. Wake up People, Graham is not your friend, he is Deep State to the core.

No.

Does this mean that CIA Director Haspel is a Deep State Operative, working from within to set-up President Trump and get him removed from office?

And No

Whip #13298710 11/22/18
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
This thread seem to be losing momentum. Could it be that the dimmest bulbs here on the fire are seeing the light?

Oh, and that Trump painting is by some dude in Utah County, which is a special place. They almost defeated Prop 4, the one about independent redistricting to end gerrymandering, and almost turned the 4th congressional district in favor of Mia Love, the musical theater major, over Ben McAdams, the Columbia Law grad. Much of Utah is getting more and more progressive, we passed Medicaid expansion, medical marijuana, Democrats gained seats in our legislature, etc. Too bad the lemmings in Utah county vote party over their own principles.

Last edited by Paddler; 11/22/18.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Whip #13299006 11/22/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Wow. How much longer can it be before the Clinton's activities in Haiti bring them down? Incredible it's gone on this long. They never thought she would lose.

Much to be thankful for today. God bless all of you. WWG1WGA MAGA

Whip #13299807 11/22/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip
Wow. How much longer can it be before the Clinton's activities in Haiti bring them down? Incredible it's gone on this long. They never thought she would lose.

Much to be thankful for today. God bless all of you. WWG1WGA MAGA

Must be good time to bring up these little jewels.......................

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/lieber.asp

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/law/liebercode.htm

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/...tom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0

K22 #13300068 11/22/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

No.

And No

X22 said that the CIA is setting President Trump up.

Haspel runs the CIA, yes.

If according to X22, the CIA is passing on false information to the President in order to "set him up", how can this mean "No", she is not part of the coup to remove President Trump from office?

1) She runs the CIA
2) The CIA is passing on false information to the President
3) The CIA is trying to "set-up" the President

You do the math!

Whip #13300238 11/23/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The cia is our friend. So is the crooked doj and comey.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The cia is our friend.

So X22 is incorrect in his assumption that the CIA is trying to set-up President Trump.
Got it thanks.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I think Trump has gotten many of his ilk in position.

So, you think Mattis and Rogers dont have a handle on Graham. Isnt he a lowyer? Who do lowyers work for?

Pretty sure they universally wake up each morning and slither down to the lowest dive and attach themselves to the slimiest character they can find for the day.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 148 of 2,280 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,821
Posts18,516,734
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.