Hop To
Page 149 of 2,280 1 2 147 148 149 150 151 2279 2280
Whip #13300408 11/23/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Is Haspel good or bad? Is it clear yet?

I do know that the MSM hates her? But then they stopped reporting.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
GB1

Gibby #13300433 11/23/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Gibby

Question:
If she was "good" why would she be setting-up her own boss?

...and why does President Trump say he does not trust the Intel community and would rather rely on Military Intel?

Last edited by steve4102; 11/23/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The cia is our friend.

So X22 is incorrect in his assumption that the CIA is trying to set-up President Trump.
Got it thanks.

Is sarcasm beyond you?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Gibby

Question:
If she was "good" why would she be setting-up her own boss?

...and why does President Trump say he does not trust the Intel community and would rather rely on Military Intel?

Off hand I would say it is because he is not stupid.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Whip #13300497 11/23/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If I recall, President Trump had this same opinion when Pompeo was Director of the CIA as well. Hmmmmm?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Whip #13300601 11/23/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
President Trump vs Justice Roberts.

In a heated exchange it appears that Justice Roberts is NOT President Trump's ally in the Supreme Court.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/tru...3e0901a13ba6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

In a remarkable exchange, Chief Justice John Roberts rebuked the President over his assessment that some judges appointed by Barack Obama exhibit a clear bias, while Trump fired back, citing the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals as an example.

The clash between Roberts and Trump began when the latter blasted U.S. District Court Judge Jon Tigar, an Obama appointee, for issuing a temporary restraining order against the Administration’s new asylum rules. The President sought to prohibit immigrants who enter the country illegally from applying for asylum, a move designed to stem the tide of mass caravans of illegals trying to overrun the southern border.

“This was an Obama judge,” Trump complained. “And I’ll tell you what, it’s not going to happen like this anymore.”

Roberts was inspired to respond in a statement:

“We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges. What we have is an extraordinary group of dedicated judges doing their level best to do equal right to those appearing before them.”
It was a rare public admonishment by the Chief Justice.

President Trump fires back.

Sorry Chief Justice John Roberts, but you do indeed have “Obama judges,” and they have a much different point of view than the people who are charged with the safety of our country. It would be great if the 9th Circuit was indeed an “independent judiciary,” but if it is why......are so many opposing view (on Border and Safety) cases filed there, and why are a vast number of those cases overturned. Please study the numbers, they are shocking. We need protection and security - these rulings are making our country unsafe! Very dangerous and unwise!.

Justice Roberts can say what he wants, but the 9th Circuit is a complete & total disaster. It is out of control, has a horrible reputation, is overturned more than any Circuit in the Country, 79%, & is used to get an almost guaranteed result. Judges must not Legislate Security...and Safety at the Border, or anywhere else. They know nothing about it and are making our Country unsafe. Our great Law Enforcement professionals MUST BE ALLOWED TO DO THEIR JOB! If not there will be only bedlam, chaos, injury and death. We want the Constitution as written!

The article goes on to point out the Hypocrisy of Robert's attacks on President Trump vs his comments or lack there of when Obama was President.

So what does this all mean?

Does this mean that Roberts is still being blackmailed by the Deep State and he will now be siding with the Liberal Justices on a regular basis?

Or is this just another attempt to get the Democrats and the Media to "Luv some Roberts"?

Last edited by steve4102; 11/23/18.

Whip #13300767 11/23/18
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's just another swamp creature which means he's an obstructionist to conservatism.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
DMc #13300852 11/23/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DMc
He's just another swamp creature which means he's an obstructionist to conservatism.

Against "Conservatism" or just another Never-Trumper with a robe?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The cia is our friend.

So X22 is incorrect in his assumption that the CIA is trying to set-up President Trump.
Got it thanks.

You're quick. smirk

K22 #13300915 11/23/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Maybe, but im wondering what Roberts is doing on a thread about Q.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
If I recall, President Trump had this same opinion when Pompeo was Director of the CIA as well. Hmmmmm?

I dont think you know what Trumps opinion is.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently it is beyond comprehension to many of you that many people, like John Roberts, have spent their lives loathing self aggrandizing blowhards like Donald J Trump and no “ Deep State “ or other conspiracy is necessary o explain their opposition to him. Thus far his only saving grace is that his political opponents are worse than him.

When draft dodging Bill Clinton beat war hero GHWB in 1992 it signaled the start of an era where a man’s character counts for nothing.

It’s likely that Trump will be the last draft dodging POTUS elected but it doesn’t mean that the caliber of people seeking the office will improve any since sheeple care not for character or principles.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Maybe, but im wondering what Roberts is doing on a thread about Q.

I thought Q posted multiple times that it was keeping control of the Senate AND gaining control of the Supreme Court that was Vital to the implementation of "The Plan".

I thought Q posted that Kavanaugh was KEY in taking down the Deep State, with Military Tribunals, turning the court a solid 5-4.

I thought Q posted that without a Solid Conservative Supreme Court (5-4), the Military Tribunals would be shut down on Constitutional Grounds by the Left leaning Supreme Court.

I thought Q posted that the Graham-Kavanaugh exchange during the Senate confirmation hearings was proof that the Supreme Court was going to rule in favor of the Military Tribunals and with that the Deep State was doomed.

Guess I was mistaken.

By Roberts still being blackmailed by the Deep State and bringing the court back to 4-4-1 at best, but more likely 4-5, is no big deal as far as "The Plan" is concerned.

Forget I brought it up, a 4-4-1, or 4-5 will not be a problem for President Trump and "The Plan".

Carry On.

Whip #13301012 11/23/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess you do have a point there, Steve.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Apparently it is beyond comprehension to many of you that many people, like John Roberts, have spent their lives loathing self aggrandizing blowhards like Donald J Trump and no “ Deep State “ or other conspiracy is necessary o explain their opposition to him. Thus far his only saving grace is that his political opponents are worse than him.

When draft dodging Bill Clinton beat war hero GHWB in 1992 it signaled the start of an era where a man’s character counts for nothing.

It’s likely that Trump will be the last draft dodging POTUS elected but it doesn’t mean that the caliber of people seeking the office will improve any since sheeple care not for character or principles.

You are a fan of GHWB? He and No Name have a lot in common so I suppose it makes perfect sense.

Whip #13301093 11/23/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Is this the GHWB you think has character?

Whip #13301138 11/23/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There is a difference between a pretentious blowhard and even a Yank who backs up his words with action.

There is an old saying, "If you got it, flaunt it".

Trump is laying himself, his family, and his fortune on the line for the USofA. As far as im concerned, any American who does that can shout about it all he wants. Remember the Battle of Jericho and

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #13301162 11/23/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The man WAS a war hero.

The man DID stick up for something bigger than himself, whether you and I agree with him or not.

Let’s say you are in a tight spot and can see violence just ahead of you . Let’s say you have to pick ONE former POTUS, or the present one to assist you. One who won’t run out on you.

I figure Clinton or Trump would just be in my way, or, worse yet, sell me out. I think the elder Bush and JFK proved themselves so I’d go with the men of character.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13301223 11/23/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There was a reason JFKjr named his magazine, " george", as bad as i hate to admit it. G H Bush ran out on us when he voted for Hillary. If not a traitor before, he became one then.

McCain WAS a war hero who fought and risked his life for us too, and got his 8 mansions before joining Satan.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13301231 11/23/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ive always hated loudmouthed bloviating Yankees too, CD, but if the Lord can forgive me i can sure forgive Trump. The Lord uses who He wishes, even murderers of christian men, women and children. I dont think Trump has stooped as low as Saul.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/23/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 149 of 2,280 1 2 147 148 149 150 151 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,773
Posts18,515,633
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.