Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 151 of 2,280 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 2279 2280
K22 #13302258 11/24/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny how Trump used a fictional account of Cruz’s father and Castro against him but let Jeb Bush slide with his family’s Nazi connection.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Funny how Trump used a fictional account of Cruz’s father and Castro against him but let Jeb Bush slide with his family’s Nazi connection.

Well for one thing, there was no need for Donald Trump to waste time, money and energy concentrating on Low energy Jeb. He had about as much of a chance as Christie.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13302554 11/24/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
https://www.heroesmediagroup.com/what-if-q-qanon-and-thegreatawakening-are-real/ very good but lengthy read,, steve this will give you lots to pick apart an ponder,, ;-}

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://www.heroesmediagroup.com/what-if-q-qanon-and-thegreatawakening-are-real/ very good but lengthy read,, steve this will give you lots to pick apart an ponder,, ;-}

Cool, I'll get started on it ASAP.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Haven't followed the thread, but on my computer it's 143 pages.

Would someone please make me a list of all the things that Q has predicted, since the start of the thread, that have actually occurred?

Thanks in advance.

Try Q Proofs on utube by praying medic.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

First question.

If Donald Trump was asked to run for President and the Patriots (Q), knew all about the Deep State corruption of the FBI and the DOJ and the entire IC for several years, why did they allow Trump Tower to be bugged in the first place and why did they wait until after the election to inform President Elect Trump?

Did Donald Trump know he was being bugged before Rodgers paid him a visit, if not, why not?

The most interesting Q drop, however, is that Manafort was a plant intended to take heat off the true campaign manager and to let the Deep State believe they had or would get some dirt on Trump.

If this is true, then Donald Trump must have known that he was being spied on and wire-tapped. Then why the need for Rodgers to go to Trump Tower and inform President Elect Trump that he is being spied on and wiretapped?

Last edited by steve4102; 11/24/18.

Whip #13302797 11/24/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
TRUMP, BYPASSING LOWER COURTS, ASKS SUPREMES TO REINSTATE HIS BAN ON TRANS SOLDIERS

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/23/...ource=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

So quick right after the President Trump Roberts feud.

Now that the "feud" is fresh in the minds of the MSM and the public what do we think is going to happen?

1)Is President Trump going to lose this battle with a 4-5 vote with Roberts being the Kennedy swinger? Thus growing the "Luv some Roberts" plan.

2)Or is he going to lose with a 4-5 vote with Roberts being the Kennedy swinger? Thus Roberts informing the President that he should not mess with the Judiciary as they are above reproach.

3)Or is the President going to win in a 5-4, thus pissing off every Liberal in the country and starting a huge "hate some Roberts"?

Well, the "luv some Sessions" plan didn't work, so I'm going with #2.

Whip #13302806 11/24/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Then Roberts would prove he is an enemy of the constitution.
He would also prove he was an Obama judge.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/24/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Then Roberts would prove he is an enemy of the constitution.

Or that he is still being Blackmailed as he was during Obama's reign of terror.

Whip #13303268 11/24/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
"Well, the "luv some Sessions" plan didn't work, so I'm going with #2."

"That one worked so well even you missed it."

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Fictional? Really? Still in denial are we?

Hell, he even let low energy Jeb slide with his South American Drug Cartel connections.

K22 #13303327 11/24/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
"Well, the "luv some Sessions" plan didn't work, so I'm going with #2."

"That one worked so well even you missed it."

No, I didn't miss it, I'm just not convinced that Sessions laid this monster pile of Ground Work before he left.

Time will tell and I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

This Huber thingy in a few weeks will tell us a lot. If he pulls a Comey and a Sessions and says, "I cannot Comment", then we learn less than nothing.

If the "Luv some Sessions" was the plan along with the "Sessions is now Unrecused", why did he get fired? No reason to replace him if he was back in the saddle and unrecused.

Whip #13303491 11/24/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Did you notice any thing different about Sessions resignation letter?
Oh, and Sessions wasn't fired.

K22 #13303545 11/24/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22

Hell, he even let low energy Jeb slide with his South American Drug Cartel connections.

This thread is being kept alive by people such as yourself who fit the textbook definition of denial. You have too much of yourself invested in this Q buulshit to admit you have been played.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

This thread is being kept alive by people such as yourself who fit the textbook definition of denial. You have too much of yourself invested in this Q buulshit to admit you have been played.

laugh laugh

K22 #13303763 11/24/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22

Like no date on it? could it have been written for a while waiting? or did I miss it?

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22

And with a few guest appearences that keep from peeking in on what us tin foil hat wearing pitchfork carrying so called patriots talk about,, Im not so sure paddler isnt your sock puppet,, you both have the same theme,say the same things and both love the sound of your own voice,,, Its better to be quiet an be thought a fool than open your mouth an remove all doubt,, commenting like your quote,, proves that you dont keep up with any real news stories, that you"just know",, lol your the fake here curdog/paddler,, we MAY be wrong about it all, But its plain that you dont even try ,, how is it that there are millions talking about htis as we speak,, if you open your eyes an close your mouth you might find a whole new out look,,, but since you know allready whats the point huh,, is paddler your dogs name?

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Like no date on it? could it have been written for a while waiting? or did I miss it?

You have a keen eye hosfly.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

And with a few guest appearences that keep from peeking in on what us tin foil hat wearing pitchfork carrying so called patriots talk about,, Im not so sure paddler isnt your sock puppet,, you both have the same theme,say the same things and both love the sound of your own voice,,, Its better to be quiet an be thought a fool than open your mouth an remove all doubt,, commenting like your quote,, proves that you dont keep up with any real news stories, that you"just know",, lol your the fake here curdog/paddler,, we MAY be wrong about it all, But its plain that you dont even try ,, how is it that there are millions talking about htis as we speak,, if you open your eyes an close your mouth you might find a whole new out look,,, but since you know allready whats the point huh,, is paddler your dogs name?

Poor dog. frown

K22 #13303824 11/24/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

You have a keen eye hosfly.

I haven't seen the actual Resignation letter.

Can you post the letter or a link?

Page 151 of 2,280 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,759
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.