-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife and I are planning to be there Kent and we will plan on doing cleanup after the meals. By the way, our trailer axles are not low. Milo can attest to that.

GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
bump

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 45_100
My wife and I are planning to be there Kent and we will plan on doing cleanup after the meals. By the way, our trailer axles are not low. Milo can attest to that.

Mark, I thought washing the dishes was my job.....

Was your wife complaining I didn't get them clean enough last time?

I'll have to scrub them better and bring my reading glasses so I can see those small particles better.. whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any help will be appreciated Seafire

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tonto 2019 is now a little more than two months away, so maybe it is time to ask that it be made a sticky(?)

Norm

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Anjin
Tonto 2019 is now a little more than two months away, so maybe it is time to ask that it be made a sticky(?)

Norm

+1

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
bump

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like a lot of fun guys. 'Wish it wasn't so darned far away for me. 'Hope you guys have a great time.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
ttt

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
ttt

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Merry Christmas all.

Kent

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Would anyone be interested in doing a t-shirt of coffee mug for this years gathering ?

Something like this ? They're not cheap, but would be a nice memento.

[Linked Image]

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Maybe one of Greg's quotes like...

If I wanted any chit out of you I'd squeeze your head mister...

Kent

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Owl
Would anyone be interested in doing a t-shirt of coffee mug for this years gathering ?

Something like this ? They're not cheap, but would be a nice memento.

[Linked Image]

Yup,that would be an excellent choice!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, I'd spring for one....include me on the list. good idea Jeff..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Same here. Especially with a quote.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
An outsider comment here, but why not gun(s)/Target(s) on the cup.

Last edited by LouisB; 12/30/18.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Whoa!

It wouldn't be right for Tonto to take place without considering ElkhunterNM, who is prohibited from driving, so I volunteer to bring his worthless carcass to this party. His wife, Judy/Lady Elkhunter, will be working and unable to participate.

(I expect a great outpouring of sympathy here, best expressed by donations). Please sign up in the preferred category below:

A. Let's welcome Ken to this shindig in the best way possible, including gas money and motel expenses.
1. (your name here, amount of scholarship money pledged)
2. "
3. "

B. I met Ken, remember him vaguely, and regret the experience. Here is my name and pledge.
5. (This is not a PDF, you can add more than 5 names.)

Let's keep this "popularity contest" a little secret amongst ourselves. No donations will be refused . . or acknowledged (in Ken's presence) and all this is off the books, no taxes or IRS nonsense. Besides, they may still be on furlough.

I will gauge actions according to the pledged amounts, so give 'til it hurts, or until you think it is enough to keep him and his 460 WB in powder and primers at home in New Mexico. Once again, our little secret, guys. PM me for donation address.

And remember, tightwads, a small donation means that he will be there, a big one keeps him near home, and a VERY generous contribution will keep him at home for maybe 6 months, killin' defenseless bunnies with his howitzer and laughing his skinny azzoff. Promise.

Pics to follow.

Border Doc

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not sure that I could get this to fit on a coffee cup...

[Linked Image]

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Border Doc

Whoa!

It wouldn't be right for Tonto to take place without considering ElkhunterNM, who is prohibited from driving, so I volunteer to bring his worthless carcass to this party. His wife, Judy/Lady Elkhunter, will be working and unable to participate.

(I expect a great outpouring of sympathy here, best expressed by donations). Please sign up in the preferred category below:

A. Let's welcome Ken to this shindig in the best way possible, including gas money and motel expenses.
1. (your name here, amount of scholarship money pledged)
2. "
3. "

B. I met Ken, remember him vaguely, and regret the experience. Here is my name and pledge.
5. (This is not a PDF, you can add more than 5 names.)

Let's keep this "popularity contest" a little secret amongst ourselves. No donations will be refused . . or acknowledged (in Ken's presence) and all this is off the books, no taxes or IRS nonsense. Besides, they may still be on furlough.

I will gauge actions according to the pledged amounts, so give 'til it hurts, or until you think it is enough to keep him and his 460 WB in powder and primers at home in New Mexico. Once again, our little secret, guys. PM me for donation address.

And remember, tightwads, a small donation means that he will be there, a big one keeps him near home, and a VERY generous contribution will keep him at home for maybe 6 months, killin' defenseless bunnies with his howitzer and laughing his skinny azzoff. Promise.

Pics to follow.

Border Doc

Doc,you may get more money to keep me away and bring Judy instead.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,217
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.