Page 154 of 2,280 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 2279 2280
Whip #13315482 11/28/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #13315501 11/28/18
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
After watching the MSM attempt to make things up about Whittaker or misrepresent the facts about Whittaker I’m comfortable saying that he HAS to be a good guy. The MSM were pretty quiet about Sessions and I didn’t see a concentrated effort by them to try and crucify Sessions which makes me suspicious of Sessions. I do know one thing for absolute CERTAINTY, no effort to expose the deep state and their lying, treacherous and treasonous behavior would’ve been undertaken by ANYONE BUT PRESIDENT TRUMP. If we don’t demand change in our despotic government and see that change to fruition then we are to blame, we’ll be failing our children and our children’s children, etc, etc.

God bless President Trump and all the good guys in high places that are trying to save our Republic!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Whip #13315572 11/28/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did the press conference referenced at the 17:20 mark scheduled for 10:30 11/28 take place?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #13315759 11/29/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is this the guy that might replace Whitaker?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...who-ensnared-victim-at-mar-a-lago-report

The Miami Herald believes that it would be a bad idea given what they have learned.

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/editorials/article222348455.html

Any drops from "Q" on this?

Last edited by Squidge; 11/29/18.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Did the press conference referenced at the 17:20 mark scheduled for 10:30 11/28 take place?

Never mind, found it.

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article222261420.html

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Whip #13318590 11/30/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The countdown has started.

One more thing.
The G20 summit will keep the media busy for the weekend. Twists and Turns with the truth.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13318759 11/30/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There will be no Declass!

At least not until well after the New Congress is sworn in.
Most likely during the 2020 campaign if ever.

President Trump stated in an interview with the New York Post,
The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department and the Clinton campaign as being in cahoots to set him up.

“I think that would help my campaign. If they want to play tough, I will do it. They will see how devastating those pages are.”
Trump told The Post he wanted to save the documents until they were needed.

“It’s much more powerful if I do it then,
” Trump said, “because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news.”

Trump added Wednesday that his lawyer Emmet Flood thought it would be better politically to wait.

He didn’t want me to do it yet, because I can save it,” Trump said.

The president also pushed back on the notion that all the Justice Department documents should eventually be released for the sake of transparency.

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/trump-threatens-to-declassify-devastating-docs-about-democrats/

I like the fact that President Trump is publicly threatening the Democrats and blackmailing them into submission, he might get the House to do a lot more than we thought with this technique, but...........

.......I don't like the fact that he is using Declass to do it. It may help his agenda, his campaign, hell it might even shut the media up just a tad, but at what expense to the destruction of the Deep State. Declass is not just about Democrats and dirty politics, it is about the survival of Our Republic.

Whip #13319030 11/30/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
FBI Raids Home of Clinton Foundation Whistleblower…

The Daily Caller has an exclusive report tonight that is very troubling, and, unfortunately in alignment with a previous suspicion CTH shared when it was first announced that John Huber was scheduled to testify to congress on December 5th.

Make sure you read the entire article because if the DOJ was intending to throw a bag over the entire Clinton Foundation investigation and cover-it-up, that raid is exactly what they would do. This is presumably the investigation that John Huber was/is controlling.

When congressman Mark Meadows reported that U.S. Attorney John Huber was scheduled to testify on December 5th, 2018, CTH warned:

This could be a troubling indication because: (a) Huber wouldn’t be able to testify about an ongoing criminal investigation; and (b) this framework would infer DOJ officials (above Huber) have made a determination -or agreed with his determination- that no legal liability is possible within the matters Huber reviewed.

If the reporting of the raid by the Daily Caller is accurate; and given the nature of the timing for that raid; and accepting the at risk elements within the whistleblower case extended beyond Hillary Clinton to Robert Mueller; and noting how the SSCI was the recipient of the information/evidence as transmitted by Michael Horowitz; there is a solid appearance of the DOJ maneuvering to cover-up the underlying DOJ/FBI corruption by seizing -and controlling- all of the evidence.

[Additionally, in the background are the fingerprints of the self-serving quid-pro-quo between DOJ and SSCI] Just sayin’…

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...on-foundation-whistleblower/#more-157203

Whip #13319050 11/30/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Wouldn't it be great if the House became submissive and helped destroy the Deep State.
I've heard that if the whole truth came out 99% of the US population would be in the hospital. Kind of telling isn't it.
I would say that over 50% of the US population has no idea of the "true" concept of Freedom and would vote for it if they did. That is one reason why I am holding my breath not believing that there will be a complete turnaround in this country. I'm sure Trump and company can and will give us back a Republic, but the people won't want it. What will they do with the organizations who cater to them? What will they do if they become required to take care of themselves and their rights? What if there is no one or no organization to pay to do these things for them? What if the philosophy changed from God, Family, Country to the original God, Country, Family? What if insurance was taken away, no more required, and the individual was required to pay for any damages, car insurance, or rebuild, home insurance, or injuries, health insurance, out of their own pocket? If that became true would the gambling laws be done away with?
What if "root hog or die" became a way of life?
These questions are just a few drops in the bucket, the list could go on and on. So, how many would still want Trump as a leader? Would he still corner the popular vote if citizens were required to pay for births out of their pocket?
I venture that this could get real interesting before long.

Whip #13319052 11/30/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Interestingly, the framework of the article today that outlines his upcoming appearance is written around the politics of the investigation of the Clinton review and not the legal aspects therein. This could be a troubling indication because: (a) Huber wouldn’t be able to testify about an ongoing criminal investigation; and (b) this framework would infer DOJ officials (above Huber) have made a determination -or agreed with his determination- that no legal liability is possible within the matters Huber reviewed.

Of course, that’s just my initial take on the way this is all positioned – and not intended to deflate anyone who was hoping John Huber would generate some prosecutorial angle within a multitude of investigations he was possibly reviewing.

From the way the outline of Huber’s appearance is structured, it appears the extent of his investigative responsibility was limited to a review of matters related to Hillary Clinton that surfaced as an outcome of other inquiry – including matters reviewed by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz as they related to Hillary Clinton.

Common sense and basic DOJ practice would then indicate: if Huber is testifying to congress he is not likely holding any indictments for material related to discussion within his testimony.

It looks like Huber testifies on December 5th, then quietly exits the overall picture.

It does not look like Mr. Huber was reviewing anything within “spygate” or the FISA abuse; and also did not likely have any involvement in the Andrew McCabe DOJ legal review and DC-based grand jury matters relating to Andrew McCabe.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...use-oversight-subcommittee-december-5th/

IC B3

Whip #13319093 11/30/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm sure Trump and company can and will give us back a Republic, but the people won't want it. What will they do with the organizations who cater to them? What will they do if they become required to take care of themselves and their rights? What if there is no one or no organization to pay to do these things for them?

Restoring Our Republic does not mean turning our backs on society, social programs and the needs and desires of Americans.

It means removing the Power from a Select Few that are Deep State and at present Control our Government. Individuals that were never elected to office, yet control our system of Government and want to destroy that system. It is about returning America to a Representative Republic where the People decide who will represent them not a select few with money and power and Not a New World Government.

The Deep State does not have to exist for those programs Americans want and need to remain. They just need to be controlled by the People, not those hell bent on destroying our Constitution and way of life.

Whip #13319118 11/30/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So, do you think Trump has given up on draining the swamp. If crooks are taken out, the info revealed in their prosecution will have to be made public.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, do you think Trump has given up on draining the swamp. If crooks are taken out, the info revealed in their prosecution will have to be made public.

I think he has his priorities as to "how to drain the swamp".

I think that he has come to realize that he cannot "Drain the Swamp" alone within the next two years. He needs more time, so his priority "today" is get elected in 2020 so he can have more time to Get-r-Done.

I think he knows that Huber is going to testify to congress that there is No investigation into Hillary or Spygate or FISA by the DOJ and he needs to keep powerful arrows in his quiver. Firing them now will leave him fighting blind.

If "crooks are taken out" and the reasons for their indictments contain classified Information, this classified info will not be made public. Sealed court transcripts and closed door trials are not uncommon.

That's what I think.

What do you think?
Why has President Trump decided that he will NOT declass unless the Democrats piss him off?

What do you think his motive is?

Last edited by steve4102; 11/30/18.

Whip #13319238 11/30/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
President Trump also knows that FBI Director Wray has just raided the home of a Clinton Foundation whistle-blower in order to classify and hide documents related to Mueller, Clinton, Uranuim One etc. He knows that Wray is involved in the Deep State cover-up along with Sessions and other high ranking members of his own DOJ, FBI, NSA etc. He know he is basically all alone and being attacked from all sides by his own administration.

He knows he is f*cked and he knows he needs he needs help and power, using these documents as leverage is his only way to survive this coup.

Whip #13319250 11/30/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OH, I almost forgot.

Q was wrong again, there will be no [DECLASS].

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
OH, I almost forgot.

Ha, ha, ha, ha...........you are so funny. LOL

The social organizations are part of the swamp. They go hand in hand.

K22 #13320158 11/30/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
OH, I almost forgot.

The social organizations are part of the swamp. They go hand in hand.

What does that have to do with President Trump telling the NY Post that he will not declass unless the Democrats piss him off, AND that maybe it's best if America didn't see what has been going on with this country?

He was quite clear, no declass anytime soon, if ever.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
OH, I almost forgot.

"Q was wrong again, there will be no" is very different than "no declass anytime soon". Was there a date given by Q as to the day and hour the declass was to be????

K22 #13320244 11/30/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
OH, I almost forgot.

"Q was wrong again, there will be no" is very different than "no declass anytime soon". Was there a date given by Q as to the day and hour the declass was to be????

Ah, an open ended prediction, as in you are going to die, or President Trump will not be President.

Understood.

Whip #13320261 11/30/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You seemed confused. When has Q stated that he made predictions?

Page 154 of 2,280 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

179 members (1minute, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 805, 338reddog, 45_100, 21 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,927
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.