Hop To
Page 156 of 2,276 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 2275 2276
Whip #13321742 12/01/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Bushwaked News

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.

K22 #13321750 12/01/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

LOL, can you say Photoshop, LOL.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-enforcement-officer-wearing-qanon-patch

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #13321764 12/01/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Keep laughing. The photoshoped was missed by the media. They should hire you....... whistle

https://qmap.pub/read/2520

https://qmap.pub/read/2521

IC B2

Whip #13321828 12/01/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Are police officers, sheriff deputies and military personnel allowed to place their own personal tchotchkes, patches, emblems, photos, etc. on an Official Uniform?

Think logically.

Pence is sending a message, and he used Photoshop to do it.

Think logically.

Last edited by steve4102; 12/01/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13321844 12/01/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Drop 15 ( I believe) predicted Podesta would be indicted Nov 3 and Abedin indicted Nov 6. Failed predictions have continued ever since; however, Q is not predicting dates any longer. After more failed predictions, Q posts more vague bullchit to reassure his confused followers. It seems to work. They blindly continue to feel Q is the genius they believe “it” is.

I trust Trump, but I don’t trust the ghost named Q. I trust Trump’s plan, not Q’s.

But Pence can't be sending a message about a LARP. shocked
Or are you saying that Q is......................oh my, I can't say it. blush...............well uh, are saying that this could be a Q proof........damn, I did say it. blush

K22 #13321859 12/01/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Drop 15 ( I believe) predicted Podesta would be indicted Nov 3 and Abedin indicted Nov 6. Failed predictions have continued ever since; however, Q is not predicting dates any longer. After more failed predictions, Q posts more vague bullchit to reassure his confused followers. It seems to work. They blindly continue to feel Q is the genius they believe “it” is.

I trust Trump, but I don’t trust the ghost named Q. I trust Trump’s plan, not Q’s.

Or are you saying that Q is......................oh my, I can't say it. blush...............well uh, are saying that this could be a Q proof........damn, I did say it. blush

Your quote doesn't jive with your post.

Q doesn't have to be real or fake for Vice President Pence to use him/her/it as a prop to send a message. What matters is, whether or not the intended recipients of the message believe it to be true.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are police officers, sheriff deputies and military personnel allowed to place their own personal tchotchkes, patches, emblems, photos, etc. on an Official Uniform?

Think logically.

Think logically.

This article says the officer was wearing the patch without authorization, maybe Pence wasn't sending a message?

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...ore-qanon-patch-with-mike-pence-10938571

The sheriff's office provides security at the airport, and the cops in question can be seen wearing BSO patches. The man's nametag in the photograph identifies him as BSO Sgt. Matt Patten.

A spokesperson for BSO, Veda Coleman-Wright, told New Times via email that the department did not know that Patten was wearing the patch when meeting the Vice President.

"The patch is not authorized by BSO," she said. "This matter will be addressed immediately."

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Squidge

Think logically.

Think logically.

This article says the officer was wearing the patch without authorization, maybe Pence wasn't sending a message?

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...ore-qanon-patch-with-mike-pence-10938571

The sheriff's office provides security at the airport, and the cops in question can be seen wearing BSO patches. The man's nametag in the photograph identifies him as BSO Sgt. Matt Patten.

A spokesperson for BSO, Veda Coleman-Wright, told New Times via email that the department did not know that Patten was wearing the patch when meeting the Vice President.

"The patch is not authorized by BSO," she said. "This matter will be addressed immediately."

Like I said, either Photo shopped or a set-up by Vice President Pence.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
or the officer wore the patch on his own accord.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Really?
This is Broward County, remember them, the Sheriff's department that is so packed full of liberal cowards that they let criminals go free because Obama told them to and the are to afraid to engage and active shooter.

Yes, that Broward County SD.

Do you actually think that in that Liberal environment he would have been able to wear that patch for more than 30 seconds before one of his fellow liberal officers squealed on him?

Not only that, but knowing that BCS is a pack of Liberal cowards, what are the odd that the only real American in the department just happened to be in a photo op with the VP?

Think Logically.

Whip #13322161 12/01/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
"Think Logically."

He did.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Your quote doesn't jive with your post.

Q doesn't have to be real or fake for Vice President Pence to use him/her/it as a prop to send a message. What matters is, whether or not the intended recipients of the message believe it to be true.

Think logically.

Last edited by K22; 12/01/18.
Whip #13322178 12/01/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think the logical thing might be to wait until No 1 Huber reports, and No 2 unitl after the new UCMJ take effect in Jan and see what takes place with regard to draining the swamp.

Q was the first source if prognostication about possible use of military tribunals in dealing with deep state crooks. It was pretty apparent by the questioning of Kavanaugh by Lindsay Graham he had relatively inside info as to where Trump was headed with his pick. Is Trump scaring the deep state with his selection of Kav after his previous decree subversives acting with outside forces could be prosecuted after his declaration that we are in a state of national emergency?

Was Trump blowing smoke when he said our nation has reached a point of reckoning? Was he blowing smoke when he advised the commies to have fair elections? Has he turned tail like Zero?

Has Trump reversed course? Will he bring the house down?

Only time will tell and no amount of inaccuracy will be important if the swamp is drained remotely according to plan. As Q says, keep the faith.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/01/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Really?
This is Broward County, remember them, the Sheriff's department that is so packed full of liberal cowards that they let criminals go free because Obama told them to and the are to afraid to engage and active shooter.

Yes, that Broward County SD.

Do you actually think that in that Liberal environment he would have been able to wear that patch for more than 30 seconds before one of his fellow liberal officers squealed on him?

Not only that, but knowing that BCS is a pack of Liberal cowards, what are the odd that the only real American in the department just happened to be in a photo op with the VP?

Think Logically.

There are no coincidences!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think the logical thing might be to wait until No 1 Huber reports, and No 2 unitl after the new UCMJ take effect in Jan and see what takes place with regard to draining the swamp.

Q was the first source if prognostication about possible use of military tribunals in dealing with deep state crooks. It was pretty apparent by the questioning of Kavanaugh by Lindsay Graham he had relatively inside info as to where Trump was headed with his pick. Is Trump scaring the deep state with his selection of Kav after his previous decree subversives acting with outside forces could be prosecuted after his declaration that we are in a state of national emergency?

Was Trump blowing smoke when he said our nation has reached a point of reckoning? Was he blowing smoke when he advised the commies to have fair elections? Has he turned tail like Zero?

Only time will tell and no amount of inaccuracy will be important if the swamp is drained remotely according to plan. As Q says, keep the faith.

What about Monday?
Q and Hannity's team say Monday is a big day?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

What about Monday?

We will see. I thought Tue. might be bigger than Mon. but who knows.

K22 #13322258 12/01/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

What about Monday?

We will see. I thought Tue. might be bigger than Mon. but who knows.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't have the answers Steve, I just know there are several possible explanations for that photo, none of which I can offer any evidence for at this time. My thoughts are that in general police officers do tend to lean conservative/republican but knowing how any individual in a group might lean politically is subject to asking them. I do appreciate you critical thinking skills as someone needs to keep K22, Whip, and Jag on their toes. I too am skeptical of "Q" and the conclusions that "Q" adherents come to, my gut feeling is that they are being played.

Page 156 of 2,276 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 2275 2276

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,937
Posts18,498,866
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.