Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Last edited by 700LH; 12/12/18.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Coming to the rest of America, thanks to the Dems.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

Rest of the western world if liberalism isn't stopped..

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by hatari

Without question.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't disagree with a single point from your linked video, 700LH. I was born in California and have lived here all my life. My parents were Dust Bowl Okies that came here in poverty and helped create a beautiful home and family here. But I also know firsthand the societal changes in the last 20 years or so. What used to be a wonderful place is turning into homeless, drug infested rat hole.

I grew up in the American Graffiti era and it's gone now. Sucks

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
4.5 million people in California voted for Trump. Spread around, those votes could turn many blue states red.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Very dull". As in no robberies, burglaries, drugged trash. or dumped bodies. I seek sanctuary from Sanctuary.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem with Kommiefornians leaving and going elsewhere, is that once they arrive at wherever they are fleeing too, they proceed to schitt that nest making it unlivable too.

Stay put. Stop spreading the disease.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The problem with Kommiefornians leaving and going elsewhere, is that once they arrive at wherever they are fleeing too, they proceed to schitt that nest making it unlivable too.

That's probably true to an extent, but not totally. As mentioned, 4.5 million Californians voted for Trump. I would guess that a lot of conservatives are moving out of California. There's many there.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You drink the Koolaid, my friend. Plenty of Californians that vote conservative. I'm just a little bit to the right of Attilla the Hun, but am flat out voted by imported voters.

700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Somewhat misleading in that the #1 state is Mississippi when over 38% of that state is not white

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Somewhat misleading in that the #1 state is Mississippi when over 38% of that state is not white

It's not misleading. It's the percentage of white Republicans per state.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

FYI - I interact with a large number of people in the SF Bay Area on a daily basis. In the city of SF proper, I estimate about 80% are transplants from out of the state or country. Perhaps slightly more, even. I also estimate that only 1 in 20 is an actual SF native. This is not atypical of the rest of the large urban areas in California, though it is exaggerated here. Thus, the great majority of those "Kommiefornians" you and many others complain about, aren't really Californians. They're transplants that came here, made some $$$ and are now heading to what they perceive are greener pastures. They were Commies before they came to CA, and they (and their offspring) are Commies when they leave.

My advice: don't think in terms of "Kommiefornians" and the rest of the nation. Think in terms of Communists vs the rest of the nation.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I’ve been listening to 600 AM while out here and I was taken aback by the amount of right leaning support voiced on there daily.

I agree most of the whack jobs are from somewhere else.

It’s a state that is in serious need of revolution.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I’ve been listening to 600 AM while out here and I was taken aback by the amount of right leaning support voiced on there daily.

They need you as the leader! Lead them to the promise land Deflave May Scotland be free again!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

FYI - I interact with a large number of people in the SF Bay Area on a daily basis. In the city of SF proper, I estimate about 80% are transplants from out of the state or country. Perhaps slightly more, even. I also estimate that only 1 in 20 is an actual SF native. This is not atypical of the rest of the large urban areas in California, though it is exaggerated here. Thus, the great majority of those "Kommiefornians" you and many others complain about, aren't really Californians. They're transplants that came here, made some $$$ and are now heading to what they perceive are greener pastures. They were Commies before they came to CA, and they (and their offspring) are Commies when they leave.

My advice: don't think in terms of "Kommiefornians" and the rest of the nation. Think in terms of Communists vs the rest of the nation.

You, as well as Morewood above, understand the truth. The number of people living within the borders of Calif that are NOT a problem is larger than many states total population. The problem is not based upon race but upon the poltical agenda and beliefs of the progressive left. I say this as one who has now 6 generations living in NorCal. I am unwilling to live there anymore although the rural and natural areas of Calif are fantastic. I grew up in far rural NorCal and loved it. Today is a new world for all who live there. I also understand the concept that what is there is heading elsewhere. Sad, but true.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by deflave

They need you as the leader! Lead them to the promise land Deflave May Scotland be free again!

Rumor is that the state’s solution to all the traffic (it’s horrible) is to emissions tax the schit out of everyone so less people use the highways.

Lmao. Can’t make it up.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm just a little bit to the right of Attilla the Hun

Just a little? How long have you been of liberal persuasion?

People ask me sometimes what my political posture is. The ones that don't know me. Attila was a flaming liberal in comparison I say. They twitch, whimper and run away in horror.

Get with it, don't hold back. The idiots are giving it all they have don't ya know.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
CA idiocy? How about a tax on text messages? Foxnews this morning is reporting that CA is proposing one to fund phones for low income people.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 1936M71, 73 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,684
Posts18,493,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.