Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by kellory
No, those who live in glass houses, shouldn't stow the ones.;) just being honest. To hold someone else to a lawful standard while breaking the law yourself is hypocritical.

To get upset about some dill breaking some silly law is hypocritical when you have yourself broken laws...or are you too going to pretend you have never done so.

Nope, And I was waiting for the question. As a child I tried shoplifting, And got caught. I knew it was wrong didn't matter if I needed it or not, It was still wrong. I paid the price for it, But the worst part was letting my father down.
So yes, I am Hypocritical to hate a thief. But it doesn't mean I'd let it slide.

Really, as a child.

Never broken or bent a single law in all this time since...really?

Bullsh_t.

Traffic violations, yeah a few. But I try to lead an honest and truthful life.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No, those who live in glass houses, shouldn't stow the ones.;) just being honest. To hold someone else to a lawful standard while breaking the law yourself is hypocritical.

To get upset about some dill breaking some silly law is hypocritical when you have yourself broken laws...or are you too going to pretend you have never done so.

Nope, And I was waiting for the question. As a child I tried shoplifting, And got caught. I knew it was wrong didn't matter if I needed it or not, It was still wrong. I paid the price for it, But the worst part was letting my father down.
So yes, I am Hypocritical to hate a thief. But it doesn't mean I'd let it slide.

Really, as a child.

Never broken or bent a single law in all this time since...really?

Bullsh_t.

Traffic violations, yeah a few. But I try to lead an honest and truthful life.

Go ahead and cast the first stone...oh wait!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jesus says to the crowd " let them without sin cast the first stone. " one rock comes sailing out of the crowd and strike the whore, and jesus says "MOTHER!!!!!!" wink

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

One thing I did find odd in the op is the hunting season thing you lot have there, we don't really have those tie-ups.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

One thing I did find odd in the op is the hunting season thing you lot have there, we don't really have those tie-ups.

It's no different than hunting an animal at night or with an illegal weapon, its poaching. Americans have never been known for going small or being timid. We hunted a lot of a game near to extinction. That's why market hunting is illegal, And why we have Hunting seasons and bag limits. This is to maintain herd sizes so that there will be hunting down the road.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It's no different than hunting an animal at night or with an illegal weapon, its poaching. Americans have never been known for going small or being timid. We hunted a lot of a game near to extinction. That's why market hunting is illegal, And why we have Hunting seasons and bag limits. This is to maintain herd sizes so that there will be hunting down the road.

Doesn't apply here.

Poaching here is either hunting on Government land or private without permission...or in the case of one property I shot where I had the owner's blessing but did not have the relevant Government tags, but three feet over the fence on the eastern and southern side I did.

And there is not a roo shooter in existence that hasn't shot a roo on the side of the road on the way home.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Rough crowd today - eh, JStuart?

Seems like the poacher got the lawful penalty, but some aren't satisfied with that and want his hide. I gotta say, that's pretty damn fascist of 'em.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by FreeMe

Seems like the poacher got the lawful penalty, but some aren't satisfied with that and want his hide. I gotta say, that's pretty damn fascist of 'em.

For some reason that eludes me there seems to be those that want to do the left's job for them.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Ya its just crazy wanting to protect a publicly owned natural resource.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by callnum

What hair up your ass causes you to argue like a pubescent girl? No one here has said we shouldn't have game laws and enforce them. It's the call for life-ruining excessive punishment (in other words - more than the law imposes) that I'm referring to. Imprisonment for minor game violations is as stupid as the same for minor tax violations. That some of you think the state should have such absolute control over your pet issues just because it's "publicly owned resource" speaks volumes about your personal acceptance of the fascist mindset. The personal attack mode you and others have launched in this thread is exactly the kind of [bleep] that the fascist left thrives on.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

What hair up your ass causes you to argue like a pubescent girl? No one here has said we shouldn't have game laws and enforce them. It's the call for life-ruining excessive punishment (in other words - more than the law imposes) that I'm referring to. Imprisonment for minor game violations is as stupid as the same for minor tax violations. That some of you think the state should have such absolute control over your pet issues just because it's "publicly owned resource" speaks volumes about your personal acceptance of the fascist mindset. The personal attack mode you and others have launched in this thread is exactly the kind of [bleep] that the fascist left thrives on.

Speaking of "pubescent girl" seems you and a couple others sink right to name calling. Poaching is stealing and I hate thieves.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I think its a pretty despicable crime that western states game agencies essentially feed tens of thousands of deer and thousands of elk to lions and wolves every year.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Speaking of "pubescent girl" seems you and a couple others sink right to name calling. Poaching is stealing and I hate thieves.

You just can't stop, can you? I never called you a name, and your accusation of such is BS. I described your style of argument as that of a pubescent girl, and you turn it around and call it "name-calling" - which is just another example of the same argument style. Nice work. Poaching is poaching. Calling it just what it is doesn't make it any less of an offense. If we want to lump every such activity into "stealing", we can include cheating on taxes (which includes more things than most bother to check), keeping things found on the ground that don't belong to you, and stiffing the waitress. How do you fare?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You just can't stop, can you? I never called you a name, and your accusation of such is BS. I described your style of argument as that of a pubescent girl, and you turn it around and call it "came-calling" - which is just another example of the same argument style. Nice work. Poaching is poaching. Calling it just what it is doesn't make it any less of an offense. If we want to lump every such activity into "stealing", we can include cheating on taxes (which includes more things than most bother to check), keeping things found on the ground that don't belong to you, and stiffing the waitress. How do you fare?

I fare just fine since I don't do any of the above, you must though. Going from poaching to stiffing a waitress is a stretch even for the Fire. If you don't or can't understand how poaching is stealing, I really can't help.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I want to save our national forests and the animals therin by preventing illegal alien caravans from entering into our country and by kicking out illegals here. They exact a heavy toll o our natural resources and contribute to the pollution of our air with the hoopies they drive.

They also rape or kill hundreds upon hundreds of our fellow citizens each year and extract a financial toll of about $70,000 per alien dimocrap.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And the white trash roars.

This site has successfully collected the biggest pile of low lifes I've ever seen in one spot.
It's been like a gill-net for white scum for the last ten years.

If you're not boasting about thieving from the self check out at Walmart you're whining about a fellow dirt bag getting busted by F&G when someone feels the penalties are too light.

A lot of good people have moved away from this site due to you loud mouthed fks.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I fare just fine since I don't do any of the above, you must though. Going from poaching to stiffing a waitress is a stretch even for the Fire. If you don't or can't understand how poaching is stealing, I really can't help.

No help needed. I am perfectly fine with letting things be what they are, instead of lumping them all together and demanding the same punishment for all. That's fine and dandy for The Lord - but not for earthly governments. How about we just pull your driver's license and impound your car for going over the speed limit?

For some, poaching is eating. For some others, poaching is a careless mistake. Still others choose a lessor of two evils (and if you can't imagine how that happens, you haven't hunted much). Go ahead and incarcerate 'em for that. I'm not making excuses for poaching. Just pointing out that some of you take it far too personally and slide into the fascist mode.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky
And the white trash roars.

This site has successfully collected the biggest pile of low lifes I've ever seen in one spot.
It's been like a gill-net for white scum for the last ten years.

If you're not boasting about thieving from the self check out at Walmart you're whining about a fellow dirt bag getting busted by F&G when someone feels the penalties are too light.

A lot of good people have moved away from this site due to you loud mouthed fks.

Who's whining? You are. And tossing in the ad hominem to boot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
People get less that some of you would like for manslaughter, drugs leading to death, etc etc. Im all for hammering poachers, but you escalate the penalty for killing an animal over a human, youre a PETA loving kcunt.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Not hard to imagine a lot of you in another life shrugging your shoulders and saying, “Ja, Befehl ist Befehl.”

Last edited by JoeBob; 12/14/18.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

297 members (1badf350, 1_deuce, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 40 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,035
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.