Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 76 of 85 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 84 85
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Only if taking out the trash is part of your daily workout to post to 24HC..

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Hey Kenneth, in case you missed it, JeffO does get some good-natured ribbing on this thread. Key word, good-natured.

Let's not make this thread into the "Hunter's Campfire." We've already got one of those.

Merry Christmas.

Sorry smoke, no free pass for that idiot,,,,
The "Hunters Campfire" you speak of?
Retard is up there spewing his usual stupidity.
This is not his "safe space",
And time outs aren't an option either.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm not talking about safe space. I'm talking about a thread that's gone on for a few years now with many regular contributors who all seem to get along without getting into politics.

You haven't been one.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Hey Kenneth, in case you missed it, JeffO does get some good-natured ribbing on this thread. Key word, good-natured.

Let's not make this thread into the "Hunter's Campfire." We've already got one of those.

Merry Christmas.

Sorry smoke, no free pass for that idiot,,,,
The "Hunters Campfire" you speak of?
Retard is up there spewing his usual stupidity.
This is not his "safe space",
And time outs aren't an option either.

Amen....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not talking about safe space. I'm talking about a thread that's gone on for a few years now with many regular contributors who all seem to get along without getting into politics.

You haven't been one.

but Jeffo has?
regular contributors?
without playing politics?

Try again, you just described retard.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Kenneth

but Jeffo has?
regular contributors?
without playing politics?
[/quote]

No politics on this thread. Or if you think there are, point 'em out. If he's spewing BS on another thread, call him on it, there.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

It's interesting, that your trying to give me the business,

while giving retard a free pass........

Again, I don't believe in 'space spaces', part time or full time.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
oh the drama- rolls eyes

just got back from an absolutely brutal two day, 24 mile snowshoe trip in the Elkhorn Mtns- will post a few pics up tomorrow

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Look what the cat drug in! crazy Sorry guys. This too shall pass.

Greggory, I'm quite certain there's folks on this planet who can out-hike me. There's at least one right here on this thread. That said? I've been at it since the 70's, all across the West, and in real life.... it ain't happened yet. I fear no trail, never have.

Kenny, as for the job I apparently don't have, I just did the numbers to see if I need to spend more money in 2018 for tax purposes (yes).... I made well north of $50k in 2018 and that was averaging 18 hours a week. That's reasonably close to my ultimate goal, which is 20 hours a week (average) at $100/hour. Hoping to hit that in 2019. Got $12k in machine work on order for January so, you do the math. I carry absolutely ZERO debt of any kind so I get to enjoy life not just be money slave. I worked very hard to get to this halcyon place. I'm sorry that chaps your ass, but that's you having an ass problem.

Both of you, I'm in my mid-50's and one thing I did quite recently was carry ~ 25 sheets of 4x8 plywood up a tall-ass ladder to a roof, solo. And you did what exactly to compare?

------------------------------

On-topic:

5.5 mile hike today, steep and deep. Wife was sore from high-intensity intervals, I was still sore from the boat project, so we hit the uphills hard. Found some chanterelles and a nice cauliflower mushroom. We also found a new "guerrilla" trail that is very intriguing. This is up in that area I've talked about where I hang steel plates and shoot long range so it's cool to keep adding pieces to the terrain puzzle up there.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
JeffO still got people believing his bullschit?

Never not funny.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sheesh.... now we got Deflave. Can't see what he said, but I bet it's first-rate snark. Also bet it's some degree of a lie.

Sorry for this, guys, really. I said my piece, probably shouldn't have; but if don't EVER do that, then these [bleep] get to spin their lying BS narrative. Decide for yourself who's credible. I'll log the next workout, as I hope you all will continue to as well.

So....... check THIS out.... hopefully, the next workout is tomorrow! This is an app I use to plan my ocean excursions in my boat. If you look here:

https://magicseaweed.com/Newport-Surf-Report/318/

You'll see a surf and swell forecast. 24 foot surf tomorrow! Yowsa. The weather projects as miserable but we are gonna hike in the wind and rain to my favorite surf perch spot (about 5-6 miles round trip, couple miles in deep dune sand, it'll get your attention) to witness 24' waves on the Oregon coast. All these years I've lived ~ 45 miles from the coast, I've never seen that.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Sheesh.... now we got Deflave. Can't see what he said, but I bet it's first-rate snark. Also bet it's some degree of a lie.

Sorry for this, guys, really. I said my piece, probably shouldn't have; but if don't EVER do that, then these [bleep] get to spin their lying BS narrative. Decide for yourself who's credible. I'll log the next workout, as I hope you all will continue to as well.

So....... check THIS out.... hopefully, the next workout is tomorrow! This is an app I use to plan my ocean excursions in my boat. If you look here:

https://magicseaweed.com/Newport-Surf-Report/318/

You'll see a surf and swell forecast. 24 foot surf tomorrow! Yowsa. The weather projects as miserable but we are gonna hike in the wind and rain to my favorite surf perch spot (about 5-6 miles round trip, couple miles in deep dune sand, it'll get your attention) to witness 24' waves on the Oregon coast. All these years I've lived ~ 45 miles from the coast, I've never seen that.

Enjoy disability.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by battue
Treadmill: Easy 30 minutes
iSatori: Hard 45 minutes
Rower: Easy 20 minutes

What’s the iSatori. Google only produced supplements.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Lots of walking, particularly uphill, which is tough for people who live on the plains.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Seriously. "Core, quads, butt, hips" sounds like just your normal Friday night date.......

Ha! Or one of those goofy line dance thingies. smile

Sore as hell today in all the areas mentioned. Apparently it's been a while since y'all dealt with awkward heavy stuff at and below floor level for a period of days if yer thinkin' it's not a workout. Unlike if I'd done the same work at a gym, now my boat is considerably better, stronger, and cooler than the day it left the factory... win/win. Only took $800 worth of aluminum and stainless steel and, of course, a craftsman of legendary prowess.... grin.

F a g ^^^

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mtwarden
3 miles on the trails with my wife and Tiny E- gorgeous evening, almost 40 degrees

[Linked Image]

Please let me know if the house next door goes up for sale.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
30 minutes on the rower watching part of “All the pretty horses.” Fast 30 minutes.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Jeffo climbed a ladder 25 times,,,,,,

For many people that's a Monday.

You crushed it dude..........

Again, No sense of reality.

Post some pics of your Machined products, Would really like to see some 'quality stuff'.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's amusing to watch a guy you describe as a retard get so far under your skin that you have to follow him around.

Range day for me, hope to also get to the gym for lower body this evening.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I am 61 soon and if I don't get exercise I get sore and achey. I am really rural and don't care for town stuff so I run, ride, snowshoe. A couple of times a week go to skate and shoot at the rink in town. Farm chores don't keep me fit enough alone to hunt the mountain tops. I see so many my age that can do none of it.Keep on trucking

Page 76 of 85 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 84 85

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 71 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,433 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,100
Posts18,483,097
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.